Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: GM Team Reinforcement Plan- Alchemy Survey
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:52 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hello, this is Silkroad Online.

As we have mentioned in our GM Team Reinforcement Plan announcement last July 20, 2012, our Operations Team are considering various advices and suggestions from our players regarding game improvement of Silkroad Online. With this, we, can provide better and satisfactory customer service in the future.

We have checked the numerous opinions submitted by our players. We realized how our players cherish Silkroad Online, and we heartily appreciate your passion and interest in the game. We would also like to acknowledge all players who have shared their time and submitted suggestions for the betterment of the game contents.

We have compiled the results of our in-game survey as well as the posts of our players at the GM Lounge. Suggestions submitted during the survey were very important to us as we will be referring to these to make Silkroad Online better. We will ask our players’ opinions if we need further details regarding their applications in-game.

Generally, the suggestions that you have given us covers the following game contents: PVP, Trade and Job Conflict System, Alchemy, Hunting Areas, Level balance, Avatar, Community and etc.

First off, we are going to focus on Alchemy discussion. From August 10 to 14, an in-game poll and survey regarding Alchemy will be progressed. During this period, we will communicate with our players about the issue in more details.

Poll will be done in game and surveys will be conducted by GMs as well. Discussions and posts will also be gathered at the GM Lounge Section.

On the menu at the right side of Silkroad Online website, click the Community button, then go to GM Journals section>>> GM Team Reinforcement Plan- Alchemy Survey

We have been preparing to apply our players’ ideas and suggestions. We will discuss all the suggestions to our Development Team, and then after reaching an agreement with the developers, we will let you know through an announcement about the improvements that will be applied to the game.

We expect your continuous support and participation like our previous discussions and survey. Rest assured that we will do our best for the improvement of Silkroad Online.

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: GM Team Reinforcement Plan- Alchemy Survey
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:01 am 
Forum God

Interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:03 pm 
Common Member

if they make alchemy better... and I mean a lot better I might go back to sro-r still got my lvl 99/100 acc.
Gave up due to the retarded alch system, after 11d.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:07 pm 

Holy, crap. Joymax trying to fix something that was actually bad? Somebody smack me, I must be dreaming.