Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Reminders regarding End of Server Integration Grace Period
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:34 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hello, this is Silkroad Online.

We would like to remind all our players that the Server Integration Grace Period will end on September 18, 2012.

Please be informed that only 4 characters in the integrated servers will be retained after the end of grace period.

[Character Deletion after the Grace Period]
If you have 5 or more characters in an account in a server, you have to choose only 4 characters which you desire to maintain.

After the grace period, excess characters will be deleted by the system and will follow the criteria for deletion: Level > EXP > Log out time. For example, if there are characters which have the same level, the character with the higher EXP will remain.

System will not recognize characters who are on standby status but will automatically delete excess characters based on the above criteria.

Thus, we recommend to our players to delete the excess characters in advance and consider the 7-day waiting period in deleting characters. This has to be done 1 week before the end of grace period in order to prevent standby characters during inspection on September 18, 2012.

[Old Server storage deletion after the Grace Period]
All the valuable items must be moved to the integrated server storage from the old server storage or it will be deleted after the weekly server inspection on September 18, 2012.

Note that all Items and Characters that will be deleted after the grace period will not be restored.

Please be advised that this notice has been made to prevent any inconvenience after the end of server integration grace period. We strongly recommend to our users to check your characters and storage per server to prevent any loss of character and items.

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Reminders regarding End of Server Integration Grace Period
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:57 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

To whom it may Concern :
Good morning there please help me bring back my old inventory because I have alot of Stuffs there that I haven't transfer yet I was a SilkRoad Gamer way back 2008 and this Last Monday I used to visit my Character going back to the SilkRoad game I am also a LEGIT PREMIUM USER and as a Prof on that I have my Monkey left on my Old Inventory Storage
User Name : maxprobes
Char Name : TheLastBand
CharGender: Male
Lvl: 73
Old Server : VENUS
New Server:Aquarius

Yesterday before the Server Inspection Occurred I transferred My Stuffs from my Characters Inventory going to the New Storage But those Stuffs are just piece of Junks.
All my IMPORTANT STUFFS leaves behind the OLD SERVER INVENTORY I wasn't Inform about the Deletion of the Storage the may Occur?

NO EMAIL?
NO IN GAME MESSAGE?
NO GM ANNOUNCEMENT?

Just a 3days Earlier Web Forums SERVER NOTICE?
OMG SilkRoad what happen to you guys?
In my case it was very Disappointing, I Haven't properly informed.
I just got my account access for this forums today and it only happens because I wanna know why my Old Important Stuffs and the Old Server Inventory is missing using Google, Until I found this website. Haven't Read any of this into your Official Website Why is that?
http://www.joymax.com/silkroad/
I want this message to be read by your Silkroad Managements Councils or Bosses not just the Agent or a Supervisor.
PLEASE BRING BACK MY OLD STUFFS OR THE OLD SERVER INVENTORY.
May on the Next Server Inspection or it's up to you guys make a Suggestion to your Sup or Managers.
DO YOUR JOB.(BECAUSE)
ME AS YOUR ONE OF YOUR BELOVED CLIENT IS DOING MY PART TO GET YOU PAID GUYS.
Or else I will be VERY DISAPOINTED.
Worse case Scenario YOU MIGHT LOOSED 1 OF YOUR LEGIT PREMIUM CLIENT.
More Powers to your Company...
Best Regards,
Maxprobes