Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: SRF Declares WAR on Bots
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:50 am 

italian_hero wrote:
for PROMETHEUS

It's pretty easy to make gold in this game. Void Rhondo all of your alchemy drops to make elements. Sell the elements, or combine them with tabs and sell the stones that they create. If you get decent equipment drops, sell those too. There are a lot of things you can sell.

Which game you play? :? :? over level 77 ALL your gold is used for buy potions.

Well I'm only lvl 53, and I realize x-large pots are expensive, but I have plenty of gold right now, and by the time I hit lvl 77, I know I'll have plenty more to be able to afford pots plus buy/sell equipment and do all of the other things I mentioned to earn gold.

Of course, you can't expect to (easily) be able to power level to 64+, earning almost no gold, and then try to start earning gold at that point. You need to work on it throughout your levels.

Even if you hand grind all your levels, if you don't work at earning gold throughout, it will be HARD to earn it if you start trying at a high level.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:28 pm 
Banned User

. If a user is found to be abusing a bug or system glitch (Lightning thieves), the user may have his account restricted or deleted. Listed below are similar instances in which similar action may be taken.
① If a user is found to be inducing or encouraging particular behavior with the intent of placing undue stress on the systems.
② If a user discovers a bug and, instead of reporting it directly to a GM or Customer Support, tells it to other users
③ If a user gets a profit directly or indirectly from exploitation of a bug.

2. Users found to be using or distributing illegal programs may be subject to restrictions of their account or have their account deleted. In particular cases, the user may be subject to investigation by the proper authorities.

6. Policy against Breach or Nuisance

1. Breach or Nuisance means the act or the omission of act breaching the specified rules in the Operation Policy or analogous thereto which prevents other users from normal and fair use of the game or commit a nuisance to specified or unspecified other users.

2. Penalties are strictly applied thereto pursuant to the standard set forth in this Policy.

3. Penalties including the period comprised time, date or etc therein shall be expired with lapse of the period, provided however that the deleted or suspended ID pursuant to the Operation Policy does not include such period in any case.

4. In case similar or different type of breach(es) or nuisance(s) exists, penalties could be cumulative pursuant to each rules in the standard.

5. Penalties could be applied to user in accordance with the gravity of the breach or nuisance without relevant notice even though it comes to the exception clause.

6. If a filing is made regarding other users breach or nuisance, Operations Team will review and make penalties in accordance with the Operation Policy under the condition that such filing is followed by objective evidence.

7. Notwithstanding the specified provisions regarding the substance of the sanction, the details of the penalties could be different in accordance with the details or the degree of the breach or nuisance provided however that such difference could happen solely for the purpose of smooth or fair game operation and not other purposes in any event.

8. The penalties not specified this section regarding the breach or nuisance shall be fairly and strictly decided and executed pursuant to the Operation Policy and other related regulations equivalent thereto.

Remember, you are not Joymax.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:58 pm 
Common Member

If this helps the forum in way I'm glad to be part of the war against the bots, I shall help as much as I can to exterminate them :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3