Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [PLEASE READ] Changes to the SRF moderation team
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:49 am 

Millenium wrote:

Thank you cin, you've just made my day.

Wow. Things like this 'make your day'?

Too bad for Deacon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:44 am 
LockStar. wrote:
Millenium wrote:

Too bad for Deacon

what's the matter with you man. obviously i "made her day", which means i made
her feel better, by stating once more why we have to do things like this. none
of us liked to see deacon and sylhana leave, but all of us knew they had to.
so please, get over yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:49 am 
Ex-Staff

LockStar. wrote:
Millenium wrote:

Too bad for Deacon

Yes it does. Aside from Deacon or Syl's personality or character or all those things, is the fact that I'm happy seeing another bot-supporter leave SRF too harsh for you?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:44 am 
Forum Legend

I believe it ies emo tiems noaw!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:17 pm 

cin wrote:
Cy <ash> wrote:
Just to let u all know banning people from a forum for botting wont stop them from botting so your not realy winning any war imo.

wrong.

we know we cant arrange a bot-free game
we're trying to arrange a bot-free community

edit: just saw your sig. bye bye

+1

I continue after almost 3 years in this game to not be able to understand why cheating is looked at as "okay" by some and supported and encouraged by others. I am old compared to 3/4 of you (4x)and I have a wife and kids (that are probably close to a lot of your ages). I encourage them to play fair in whatever they do be it online or offline. I have a good job for a large US company , a house, cars, you know that whole "American Dream" thing. I play SRO and a couple of other MMOs simply for entertainment and cheating simply doesn't ever come to mind ever....I just don't get it. It doesn't entice me or make me feel the game would be more fun if I could cheat. It cheapens it and actually would make it a waste of my time. Is it the generation now that feels it's okay to cheat because it isn't hurting anyone and its only a game???? I guess you guys gonna cheat me out of my healthcare when I am old and decrepit relying on you. I support any decisions to make my entertainment (my precious play time that I cram in between a 9 hour/day job, helping my wife run our house, getting kids to sporting events, paying bills, cutting grass, etc, etc)more legit be it in game or here on the forums. Peace.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:06 pm 

keep up the good work guys (admins)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:45 pm 
Elite Member

No tolerance FTW. Good call. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:54 pm 

WrathShielder wrote:
+1

I continue after almost 3 years in this game to not be able to understand why cheating is looked at as "okay" by some and supported and encouraged by others. I am old compared to 3/4 of you (4x)and I have a wife and kids (that are probably close to a lot of your ages). I encourage them to play fair in whatever they do be it online or offline. I have a good job for a large US company , a house, cars, you know that whole "American Dream" thing. I play SRO and a couple of other MMOs simply for entertainment and cheating simply doesn't ever come to mind ever....I just don't get it. It doesn't entice me or make me feel the game would be more fun if I could cheat. It cheapens it and actually would make it a waste of my time. Is it the generation now that feels it's okay to cheat because it isn't hurting anyone and its only a game???? I guess you guys gonna cheat me out of my healthcare when I am old and decrepit relying on you. I support any decisions to make my entertainment (my precious play time that I cram in between a 9 hour/day job, helping my wife run our house, getting kids to sporting events, paying bills, cutting grass, etc, etc)more legit be it in game or here on the forums. Peace.

Well said! I'm in a similar situation, 9-hour/day job, wife, kids, house to run, lawn to mow, etc, etc. Plus my job is over an hour commute, so I'm away from the house at least 12 hours a day. Then fit in all the house chores, bottle feedings and all. There's barely any time for SRO anymore.

I don't understand what cheating actually accomplishes. If I don't have time to do something, I just don't do it.

SRO:
1x, STR Blader (Thebes)
54, STR blader (Venice)
0x, INT wizard (Venice)
19, INT spear (Venice)
34, STR rogue/bard (Venus)
0x, STR blader (Venus)
8x, INT bard/cleric (Gaia)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:47 pm 

Priam wrote:
HolyPure wrote:
well, iam sure that sound hypocrit but iam kinda sorry 4 deacon, i did post this evidence under circumstances who was born out of dissapointment from a bro i allways did love, he still is a great guy, keep that in mind pls, but claim legit and isnt without trust and lies is hard 2 ignor >.>

anyway GL 2 ya both, on SRF, iam sure, u did a great job !

regardz Ric, Holy

I'm getting quite sick of you. You farked him over and you know it. Don't come here and play your silly little angel-act. Your happy about your little scam.

You're the Farking worst botter i've ever seen, and I, and entire oasis knows it, eventhough you said someone else botted your char for you (lol). Though we cannot ban you for it on this forum, i hope some people are working on it.

Allthough, this continuous blasphemy should be bannable imo, your a cock, period, neither holy nor pure, allthough your little act seems to suggest otherwise. I hate cocks, and they are so much worse then botters.

fo Ric. or enrico, w/e makes you feel good.

I guess, ppl who is not playing on Oasis (and maybe SRO at all) should not to horn in things like this. Deacon started his "non-legit" things in June 2007(!). Noone cared about those things (exception Tygrah), now Holy got pissed off and cleaned this out. He did good job, and in this case it does not matter that Holy was botting or not.
Try to abstract the "Deacon Exposed" from the "Holy used bot".

Image VelvetMoon*GirlSetsFire
Nirkana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:34 pm 
Forum Legend

Zephyrir wrote:
Priam wrote:
HolyPure wrote:
well, iam sure that sound hypocrit but iam kinda sorry 4 deacon, i did post this evidence under circumstances who was born out of dissapointment from a bro i allways did love, he still is a great guy, keep that in mind pls, but claim legit and isnt without trust and lies is hard 2 ignor >.>

anyway GL 2 ya both, on SRF, iam sure, u did a great job !

regardz Ric, Holy

I'm getting quite sick of you. You farked him over and you know it. Don't come here and play your silly little angel-act. Your happy about your little scam.

You're the Farking worst botter i've ever seen, and I, and entire oasis knows it, eventhough you said someone else botted your char for you (lol). Though we cannot ban you for it on this forum, i hope some people are working on it.

Allthough, this continuous blasphemy should be bannable imo, your a cock, period, neither holy nor pure, allthough your little act seems to suggest otherwise. I hate cocks, and they are so much worse then botters.

fo Ric. or enrico, w/e makes you feel good.

I guess, ppl who is not playing on Oasis (and maybe SRO at all) should not to horn in things like this. Deacon started his "non-legit" things in June 2007(!). Noone cared about those things (exception Tygrah), now Holy got pissed off and cleaned this out. He did good job, and in this case it does not matter that Holy was botting or not.
Try to abstract the "Deacon Exposed" from the "Holy used bot".

A little background info then?

I played SRO for about 3 years, of which about 2 on Oasis, the rest on venice. I know what i'm talking about when i'm calling mr. Enrico a cock.

I even have been in Defiance, most of the time on oasis. I know what Deacon started, i know why he started it, and i know how he made it work, and i loved every minute of it. And for what it's worth, june 2007? lal waaaaaaayyyyyyyy earlier then that, and even earlier then that in a different named guild. get your facts straight.

Palila i think it was or (Tygrah) had gotten emo, shame on that, nothing more.

Holypure is the real botter here, not Deacon, he didn't do anything wrong. Try to prove otherwise, and don't try to do that with that bullshit *evidence* our little enrico came with, You will make yourself look bad.

Oh, and PM me with it, since deacon is allready banned anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:09 pm 
Valued Member

cin wrote:

So how do you bot in a community again?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:37 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

arctic197 wrote:
cin wrote:

By botting in the game the forum caters.

nt though

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:41 pm 
arctic197 wrote:
cin wrote:

lol i was like /facepalm.

but i guess i'll go with whatever dom meant ;]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:31 am 

Millenium wrote:
LockStar. wrote:
Millenium wrote:

Too bad for Deacon

Yes it does. Aside from Deacon or Syl's personality or character or all those things, is the fact that I'm happy seeing another bot-supporter leave SRF too harsh for you?

Oh boy,here we go.

Can you show me a post of Deacon in which he is supporting bots? Or even 1 of Syl.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:05 am 
Frequent Member

Location: shhhh weasel-Fly cant demand he always Blah some **. oh and RyO ---> GRRR
I know one of Syl, but that's in the past...

Anyways, I guess equality comes with a steep price, huh? You'd of been critized either way, so no matter, what you choose was finale and fair. Gratz on the safekeep of the forums, and wish this place well in the future. じゃあ、まったよ!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:17 am 
Banned User

Wow, usually i just troll these forums but i had to sign up, just cause how stupid some of you fu*k tards are. Its like a lose-lose situation for the Mods..

When theirs a topic about a Mod "Supposly botting" everyone whines about how they are not banned because of personal relations & playin favortisim, but when they are banned they supposly have the right to get a free pass to bot & what-not because they contributed to the forums..

Man fu*k you and fu*k the ppl who agree with the people who said this IMO ur the one playing favoritism not the MODS..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:24 am 
Retired Admin

Nantosh wrote:
I guess equality comes with a steep price, huh? You'd of been critized either way, so no matter, what you choose was finale and fair.

exactly.

there is no pleasing you people. but that won't stop me from trying.

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2