Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:55 pm 

Well, it depends on whether the GM is *in* the server at all. As far as I know, the GMs divide up the servers between themselves, and I've never seen Pizza actually in server (only given credit for shutdown notices) so it's not unreasonable to assume that Gargamel and Crayon have four servers each to cover. Add in the fact that they spend time reading and responding to posts by SAs, and more time investigating what we report, and more time doing who knows what...

If a GM is in server, sees a global about someone botting, and is not otherwise engaged, I have no doubt he or she would go check. But the circumstances have to be in order.

I noticed the other day that Gargamel was still up at 1500 my time, which is four in the morning in Korea. I said, I sure hope you're not working, and she said yes, late night. Four in the morning. Working for you and I. See why I get so angry when people start spouting conspiracy theories or calling the GMs lazy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:59 am 
Casual Member

sure theirs more people on the list then resent block lists..but still dangit! so few, only caught 1 out of 6 mary01-06? and how about stronghold? some guild called chinatown that bots hard there. Theirs botters everywhere, they need to stop looking at database how many hours etc they play...just get ingame GM's check the areas...it would be appriciated by many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:10 pm 

Bakemaster wrote:
See why I get so angry when people start spouting conspiracy theories or calling the GMs lazy?

I know that the GM's work hard, I don't doubt that at all. What I do doubt is that Joymax is serious about banning botters. Come on, considering how big this game is now I don't think anyone would agree that 3 GM's are even close to enough. That's just asinine.

More botters > fewer legit players > fewer item mall purchases > less money for Joymax. Maybe they'll understand that?

And yes, that's WITH lucky powders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:16 pm 
Casual Member

agree Gwai, servers are always full cause of all the botters, let real players in. the GM's we have are good gms, ive never said anything about that BUT there should be alot more, there cant be 3 gms for so many players and servers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:30 pm 

hey i think i saw a global on xian saying that these guys wer also 1*poppers! mary04, Irongirl and lily_8! or i think i got 1*popped by 1 of them, im not sure... but 1 of their names rings a bell having to do with sumthing bad, not sure which though....