Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pee vee Pee thread
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:43 am 
Veteran Member

Rets are so so. Just because it's OP it doesn't mean you can play it while turning your brains off.

Warlocks are annoying with their Chaos Bolt + Conflagration doing 17k in 1.5 second and goes through my Ice Barrier. And any good Warlocks will go for the Mage first, always.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 am 

Code: Select all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 am 
Loyal Member

Prophet Izaach wrote:

lol, it used to be locks everyone hated, now its pallies. my own guild even thinks it, i log on sometimes and they are bitching about pallies and shit, i tell them to stop and they flame me for picking such a noob class :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:31 am 
Veteran Member

Today, my 2s Rogue teammate just ragequited after losing 70 rating because he always hesitates to use his Blind, even if the DK in DK/tree used his fucking trinket. FML

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 am 
Forum God

[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:
Prophet Izaach wrote:

lol, it used to be locks everyone hated, now its pallies. my own guild even thinks it, i log on sometimes and they are bitching about pallies and shit, i tell them to stop and they flame me for picking such a noob class :(

been a warlock i wouldnt mind tbc days back

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 am 
Loyal Member

lol yeah locks where ok back in tbc, now my friend said he hates his lock and started playing his druid again. although i thought chaos bolt was insane... mabey thats just because im a pally and i hated it when it goes through my bubble ><

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 am 
Veteran Member

I always liked haunt/sl/sl specs for pvping with a lock for some reason, is chaos bolt that good ? :o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 am 
Forum God

iGod wrote:
I always liked haunt/sl/sl specs for pvping with a lock for some reason, is chaos bolt that good ? :o

chaos bolt is prolly the best thing a warlock has in pvp it rocks goes though most bubble shields crits nice does nice damage too

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 pm 
Loyal Member

[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
iGod wrote:

chaos bolt is prolly the best thing a warlock has in pvp it rocks goes though most bubble shields crits nice does nice damage too

its also the fastest cast time warlocks have right? (besides instant dots and immolate)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm 
Forum God

think so yeh but affliction lock is stil prolly best in pvp but destruction is good if you have a good team and your not in the middle of a battle, send out incinerate, chaos bolt, conflagate and your already dealing nearly 20k damage by the time you finished that rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:22 am 
Veteran Member

I've been trying out destro now for the past few hours and its D: pew pew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 pm 
Forum God

to be good aka survive you need skill but tbh get a good rogue team mate your gona breeze though it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 pm 
Veteran Member

Oh I've been farming bg's the whole night yesterday with the lock.. its so much fun :P I don't dare try arenas with it yet since it only has 5 pieces of resilience gear :<

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:22 pm 

bakafish wrote:
Today, my 2s Rogue teammate just ragequited after losing 70 rating because he always hesitates to use his Blind, even if the DK in DK/tree used his fucking trinket. FML

I used to run Priest rogue on my rogue, it's sad he would even rage quit over tree/dk. that's such a hard counter it's not even funny. Oh and over the whole 70rating is even worse.
Thing that annoys me about arenas is the new system they put in. Right now i picked up a new 3s team, we're at 1802 now. Yesterday we were 1850ish or something. So we started it up today, had a 2:1 win ratio and ended up losing 50 points. Just irritating, winning 3-5 points then losing 15+.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 am 
Veteran Member

mosiac wrote:
bakafish wrote:

I used to run Priest rogue on my rogue, it's sad he would even rage quit over tree/dk. that's such a hard counter it's not even funny. Oh and over the whole 70rating is even worse.
Thing that annoys me about arenas is the new system they put in. Right now i picked up a new 3s team, we're at 1802 now. Yesterday we were 1850ish or something. So we started it up today, had a 2:1 win ratio and ended up losing 50 points. Just irritating, winning 3-5 points then losing 15+.

Brah, that's because you're winning over teams with way lower rating than you and losing over teams with same or higher rating than you. The rating compensation point is fair, the only thing annoying about the rating system is that you start at 0 which requires a lot of games to get to 1500, anyways I give up arena with my mage at the moment. Been doing nothing but questing for Gs or raiding Ulduar with some baddies.

That said, pay attention to the Matchmaking Value (MMR) when the matches end, and try to win against higher rated teams. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:25 am 
Advanced Member

Haha, took my 3s team from 1500 to 2076 tonight.

I get carried so hard. Got my shoulders though! Along with 1750, 2k achievements and both 10 win streak achievements.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:48 am 
Veteran Member

OMG I CAN'T EVEN FIND A GOOD PARTNER TO DO 2S.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 am 
Advanced Member

bakafish wrote:
OMG I CAN'T EVEN FIND A GOOD PARTNER TO DO 2S.

2s sucks for mages, run RMP 3s

My new favorite pic (i run lock/ele shaman/resto druid):

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 am 
Veteran Member

My priest is having connection issues since last week and the guild we are in doesn't have any rogues interested in pvp in general.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:26 am 
Advanced Member

/2 Looking for rogue for RMP 3v3 team

Don't have to always play with people in guild!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:16 pm 
Veteran Member

From what I've been through so far, I have this impression that people expects overnight arena success, without using vent, or playing more than a week together to sync. Maybe I should transfer to some hardcore PvP servers or something.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:34 pm 
Advanced Member

bakafish wrote:
From what I've been through so far, I have this impression that people expects overnight arena success, without using vent, or playing more than a week together to sync. Maybe I should transfer to some hardcore PvP servers or something.

Nah, just find someone who isn't retarded and actually knows that for RMP to be good, you need a lot of practice so you get used to each other and can coordinate better. The really good RMPs seem nearly psychic when it comes to knowing what their teammates are going to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 am 
Veteran Member

cuchulainn wrote:
bakafish wrote:

Nah, just find someone who isn't retarded and actually knows that for RMP to be good, you need a lot of practice so you get used to each other and can coordinate better. The really good RMPs seem nearly psychic when it comes to knowing what their teammates are going to do.

Problem is that people lack that patience lol. High rated dudes won't team an unknown mage and newbies expects overnight success while playing without a brain. :/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 pm 
Elite Member

bakafish wrote:
cuchulainn wrote:
bakafish wrote:

Problem is that people lack that patience lol. High rated dudes won't team an unknown mage and newbies expects overnight success while playing without a brain. :/

Duel people. That's what got me my teams in TBC. Preferably people with skills, if you beat them they may very likely offer you a spot in their team or make one with you.
In the end it all comes down to a lucky encounter with someone that gets the ball rolling. But avoid /2, it has never produced a decent partner for me.

<< :giveup:>>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 pm 
Loyal Member

most of the time i see ppl recruiting for their arena teams in trade chat. but its always "looking for blah blah must have 12million resil". thats exagerated of course, but you get the point.

i did 2s back at 70cap and for me it was just about having fun. i did them with my friend who was a warrior, and also with a hunter. which is really a bad combination i mean, holy pally + ms warrior? and + BM hunter? we where rated like 1300 but we had alot of fun.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:41 pm 
Veteran Member

woutR wrote:
Duel people. That's what got me my teams in TBC. Preferably people with skills, if you beat them they may very likely offer you a spot in their team or make one with you.
In the end it all comes down to a lucky encounter with someone that gets the ball rolling. But avoid /2, it has never produced a decent partner for me.

I actually realized I never really dueled anyone while being on this toon and went outside of Orgrimmar. The first DK I dueled with has some gay BG spec 45/0/26, Blood DK with a permanent ghoul, GG.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:15 am 
Veteran Member

Ok, my transfer cooldown is gonna be up in 2 days. I'm seriously thinking of getting the fuck out of this boring ass server. Any suggestions for a die hard PvPer wannabe?

I'm thinking of a few, Oceanic realms like Caelestrasz and Frostmourne has friendly time zones for me and they are in the Bloodlust battlegroup but I'd like to get on competitive arena realms (according to what I've seen so far in AJ) like Mal'ganis and Tichondrius as well.

ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 am 
Advanced Member

Mal'Ganis is packed. Absolutely packed.

If you come to Cael I'll kill you next time I raid Org. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 am 
Advanced Member

Necrobat wrote:
Mal'Ganis is packed. Absolutely packed.

If you come to Cael I'll kill you next time I raid Org. <3

Meh, there's not really ever a queue on Mal'ganis. It's high pop, but there hasn't been a queue longer than 5 minutes in awhile

Plus I'm on mal'ganis :P so you know it's a good server.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:02 am 
Veteran Member

How's Malganis cuchulainn? Competitive PvP? A lot of big competent raiding guilds?

I feel like running arenas with a Destro lock for 2s and plus a healer for 3s. WIZARD CLEAVE!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next