Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Pee vee Pee thread
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 am 
Veteran Member

Dinged 2200 in 2v2 with the new holydin in my 3s, also got my hot streak achievements.

I guess double healer is viable without a priest as well because people keep telling me it doesn't work without a priest in it and I think a shaman can bring a lot too, such as purges, shocks, ground and tremor totems etc. Gonna run it because ele requires a different gear set and we want to try to push duelist/glad before S7 ends so I guess my shaman should stick with doing what she does best.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:06 am 
Advanced Member

bakafish wrote:
Dinged 2200 in 2v2 with the new holydin in my 3s, also got my hot streak achievements.

I guess double healer is viable without a priest as well because people keep telling me it doesn't work without a priest in it and I think a shaman can bring a lot too, such as purges, shocks, ground and tremor totems etc. Gonna run it because ele requires a different gear set and we want to try to push duelist/glad before S7 ends so I guess my shaman should stick with doing what she does best.

Priest/Druid/Warrior and Pally/Shaman/Warrior have been the toughest double healers for my (former) team tbh. Basically, you need both an offensive and defensive dispel for it to work well imo.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 am 
Veteran Member

Uh I just realized you don't need r1 to get the mount lol, just getting glad will give you the mount! Extra motivation right now!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:55 am 

cant wait till tuesday, even though servers will probably be down all day. got a 3s thats ready to play the day it opens and got enough honor to get almost everything right off the bat. gonna be a fun week

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm 
Veteran Member

Woohoo! A Gladiator DK transferred to our realm with his Polish PvE guild and I managed to get him to play with me, got AJ access now!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5