Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ZOMG 3.2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:26 am 
Forum Legend

@Lempi

LOL. DK's not op, where the hell have you been, hint: It's not just the starter gear.

And basically you're saying you dont like change, yet don't bother to stick to one thing yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:42 am 
Veteran Member

Just in case you guys haven't realized yet OP =/= god mode. Every class can be killed in this game, OP ones takes more effort to kill or the window to secure a kill is much smaller.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm 
Frequent Member

Lempi wrote:
Blurred wrote:
Yeah they do, A dk's weakness is stun, so a decent rouge can beat a dk in a pvp easily, a priest can destroy a dk, and even a destro warlock can own a dk, if of course they use their fears at the right times. Paladins just rape dks (but of course their not overpowered right...) I'm still pretty new to this game, but I'm certainly not stupid. People misinterpret the term hero, Blizzard already said that a hero build is not a build with an advantage over players, its' a player with a unique playing style. Dk's maybe a bit overpowered at 60-70 but at 80 their just like every other build.

I totally agree. The starter gear is OP, thats why many people make a 59 twink DK so they can feel strong, especially as you can get wotlk enchants and some epics then, and i believe it's those type of DK's that people complain about. At 80 they are very balanced and make good tanks and dps'ers, but not the best, by far. A paladin will easily out-agro a DK and a rogue or shadow priest will easily out-damage a death knight, provided that they have around the same level of gear and many other classes are easily on par with the damage output of a death knight.
I'm a decent rogue, and I'm telling you, DK's are not easy to kill unless they're absolute idiots. Even in full on stun lock my burst doesn't cut through plate that fast, I blow every CD I have and then woops DK's back to full because he has heals and now I have 4 diseases and two pets on me. I can't cloak out of some of the diseases so I can't restealth and now I'm death gripped, slowed by that frost chain thing, and the two pets are raping my face while the DK runs around rolling his face on the keyboard. Even blowing prep and all my CDs again and 80% of the time I get absolutely destroyed.

Did anyone claiming DKs aren't OP watch the one button DK mash-ups on youtube?? Macro random cast on all the DK skills, push one button and you still win in pvp? WTF. Granted, these may have been before the last DK nerf, but seriously, ANY class that can push one button and win is OP, end of story. They deserve to have their skills brought more in line with the rest of the characters. /rant

Love shammies in 5's. Wish you were on my server, our shammie is taking a break and our 5's group is incomplete :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:29 pm 
Veteran Member

Hard to believe the dk goes to full health with an actual pet around to attack you afterwards since death pact is the only skill that can actually heal a dk, and it sacrifices the ghoul, also it burns 40 runic power so kind of hard to summon a gargoyle as well. ;o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:34 pm 
Advanced Member

iGod wrote:
Hard to believe the dk goes to full health with an actual pet around to attack you afterwards since death pact is the only skill that can actually heal a dk, and it sacrifices the ghoul, also it burns 40 runic power so kind of hard to summon a gargoyle as well. ;o

Death Strike and Death Coil would like a word with you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm 
Veteran Member

Death strike isn't so great when you have 2 pets (unholy), also death coil heals during lichborne and I'm sure you already know that it only heals for about 2k.. and death coils ALSO burn runic power.. err

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:44 pm 
Frequent Member

iGod wrote:
Maybe I should get fraps so you can see for yourself? PM me if you would like to help me find where I can purchase fraps. What's the cooldown on summoning pets once you've killed them off? And what about those maggot things I see everywhere? They don't always have two pets btw, but the majority do. And that's not including if the dude pots also. Once I've blown cloak to get rid of some diseases or out of frost thingy it's on CD and I'm being kited, so it's not like I'm even hitting the guy. He could bandage at his leisure at that point. Oh yea, what's the cooldown on that frost chain skill thing again?

Last edited by lavapockets on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:50 pm 
Forum Legend

I'm sorry, but are we arguing about whether or not DK's are OP? That has allready been established by about 10 million players, and blizzard looking at the patch notes. Some goes for pally's.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:04 pm 
Veteran Member

According to the patch, paladins are underpowered tho :p

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:47 pm 

iGod wrote:

Apparently, blizzard wants to boost ret dps for PvE without making it more op at PvP.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:52 pm 
Forum Legend

takolin wrote:
iGod wrote:

Apparently, blizzard wants to boost ret dps for PvE without making it more op at PvP.

Ye read it, it sucks. Hate the plans.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:23 am 
Addicted Member

lavapockets wrote:
Lempi wrote:
Blurred wrote:
Yeah they do, A dk's weakness is stun, so a decent rouge can beat a dk in a pvp easily, a priest can destroy a dk, and even a destro warlock can own a dk, if of course they use their fears at the right times. Paladins just rape dks (but of course their not overpowered right...) I'm still pretty new to this game, but I'm certainly not stupid. People misinterpret the term hero, Blizzard already said that a hero build is not a build with an advantage over players, its' a player with a unique playing style. Dk's maybe a bit overpowered at 60-70 but at 80 their just like every other build.

I totally agree. The starter gear is OP, thats why many people make a 59 twink DK so they can feel strong, especially as you can get wotlk enchants and some epics then, and i believe it's those type of DK's that people complain about. At 80 they are very balanced and make good tanks and dps'ers, but not the best, by far. A paladin will easily out-agro a DK and a rogue or shadow priest will easily out-damage a death knight, provided that they have around the same level of gear and many other classes are easily on par with the damage output of a death knight.
I'm a decent rogue, and I'm telling you, DK's are not easy to kill unless they're absolute idiots. Even in full on stun lock my burst doesn't cut through plate that fast, I blow every CD I have and then woops DK's back to full because he has heals and now I have 4 diseases and two pets on me. I can't cloak out of some of the diseases so I can't restealth and now I'm death gripped, slowed by that frost chain thing, and the two pets are raping my face while the DK runs around rolling his face on the keyboard. Even blowing prep and all my CDs again and 80% of the time I get absolutely destroyed.

Did anyone claiming DKs aren't OP watch the one button DK mash-ups on youtube?? Macro random cast on all the DK skills, push one button and you still win in pvp? WTF. Granted, these may have been before the last DK nerf, but seriously, ANY class that can push one button and win is OP, end of story. They deserve to have their skills brought more in line with the rest of the characters. /rant

Love shammies in 5's. Wish you were on my server, our shammie is taking a break and our 5's group is incomplete :(

Wtf type of DK were you fighting? If the DK is a blood, then he of course could heals, now you said the same dk was putting diseases on you... Was he unholy? Must of been before the nerf, a dk's weakness is a rouge if you didn't know, you must not be doing the correct skill rotation.

And pushing one button, are you serious, I don't know what video you was watching, but from personal experience as a dk I need to learn ALL the runes, and how it works, using a certain skill at the RIGHT time. Like I said earlier, the only OP build is paly, bubble then heal up.

Usually people who cry about a DK being OP is normally a person who does not know how to kill one. Study their movement and learn there skills, and maybe one day you'll kill one. Just don't go crying to blizzard about them being OP, now that's just sad.

----------------------------------------------
xFire: blurred1
Steam: l33chie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:58 am 
Veteran Member

LOLOLOL sorry Blurred but you need to play an actual class first before commenting if DK is OP or not.

Have you seen a DK go instant god mode with Unbreakable Armor, Icebound Fortitude and Lichborne? I have, it wasn't fun. These 3 cooldowns are not only formidable on its down but stacakble, making the DK invincible for 15 seconds, while I can't even stack a simple Presence of Mind with Arcane Power anymore, srsly.

And for fuck's sakes, every single root in game has a DR, Frost Nova, Entangling Roots, you name it, but not lolChain of Ice. The whole point here is that if you want to beat a DK, they have to 1)be horribly outplayed, 2)horribly outgeared because a huge chunk of their damage is magic or 3)roll a Retadin for a faceroll showdown.

On the other hand, has anyone noticed another nerf on Wintergrasp? :(

I'm fine with having 3 FPS at the final keep door but when you can't guarantee your spot for it when you wanna do it, it kinda loses the kick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:01 am 
Forum God

bakafish wrote:
LOLOLOL sorry Blurred but you need to play an actual class first before commenting if DK is OP or not.

Have you seen a DK go instant god mode with Unbreakable Armor, Icebound Fortitude and Lichborne? I have, it wasn't fun. These 3 cooldowns are not only formidable on its down but stacakble, making the DK invincible for 15 seconds, while I can't even stack a simple Presence of Mind with Arcane Power anymore, srsly.

And for fuck's sakes, every single root in game has a DR, Frost Nova, Entangling Roots, you name it, but not lolChain of Ice. The whole point here is that if you want to beat a DK, they have to 1)be horribly outplayed, 2)horribly outgeared because a huge chunk of their damage is magic or 3)roll a Retadin for a faceroll showdown.

the only dk i find hard is unholy even then its a simple matter of keeping their pet under control pretty much every class has some form of cc. warlocks may suck in pvp but dont excuse skill (i consider myself pretty bad skill so only works if they are = to my level)

summon sucubus, charm them, down their pet use shadowfury to lower your damage once pet is gone its a simple matter of the old fashion fear and dps sure their are better ways but this works

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:04 am 
Veteran Member

Lichborne, BAM immune to charm for 15 seconds, can you survive that long?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 am 
Addicted Member

bakafish wrote:

I'm fine with having 3 FPS at the final keep door but when you can't guarantee your spot for it when you wanna do it, it kinda loses the kick.

I'm not going to lie, I've only created a warlock and gained 55 levels in order to make my death knight, but AS a death knight.. I'm telling you were not OP, the cool downs to keep us alive are pretty long, and judging by who your fighting, you are fighting an unholy dk, a build which CANNOT heal like a blood. You sir need to work your way around it, I can honestly say I have died from every single build in this game, you just need the correct rotation. A paladin can stun, heal, and then bubble up absorbing EVERY single hit for about what 12 secs? As a DK, I found ways around that, and can kill MOST paladins. Trust me, I've died from warlocks who know how to use the correct combos. Everything is pretty much even at 80, it all comes down to skill.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:42 am 
Veteran Member

Blurred wrote:
bakafish wrote:

I'm not going to lie, I've only created a warlock and gained 55 levels in order to make my death knight, but AS a death knight.. I'm telling you were not OP, the cool downs to keep us alive are pretty long, and judging by who your fighting, you are fighting an unholy dk, a build which CANNOT heal like a blood. You sir need to work your way around it, I can honestly say I have died from every single build in this game, you just need the correct rotation. A paladin can stun, heal, and then bubble up absorbing EVERY single hit for about what 12 secs? As a DK, I found ways around that, and can kill MOST paladins. Trust me, I've died from warlocks who know how to use the correct combos. Everything is pretty much even at 80, it all comes down to skill.

I stopped reading there.

Just kidding, but I really find it amusing that DKs are comparing themselves with Retadins and seem to think they are the lesser evil. And no, I wasn't "fighting" a Unholy DK, only Frost DK can get Unbreakable Armor while still having a viable spec since it's so deep down in the Frost tree. In all honesty it doesn't matter what tree of DK we are talking here, all of them are OP.

Blood, healing themselves almost as good as healers while doing good damage around. Think Retadins, minus the casts or having to wait for Art of War procs. Don't forget the stupid Dancing Rune Weapon that you can't target at all.

Frost, Unbreakable Armor (DK armor reduces even magic damage :o), Lichborne (though every serious DK in arena will have it since it's in like tier 3 or something) and 12k Frost strike crits. No, I don't care if that shit uses buttload of RP and "requires" setup. Same thing applies for Frost Mages when we shatter combo and you don't see us critting 12k on a target with 600 resilience. While we are on the topic, can I also have a skill that uses 50% of my base mana to do a 12k crit, please?

Unholy, negates most of my magical damage/effect with AMS and AMZ, and the annoying pet with Charge and stuns. We also have Gargoyle and Desecration but they are gonna be nerfed.

And the Warlock over there, if you played (and have specced) correctly, poor guy won't have a single chance. But none of this matters because PvP before level 80 probably isn't balanced so your view can almost be ignored, really.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:59 am 
Forum Legend

FS do not do 12k crits, lol. if that was the case, you'd see every DK respec into frost.

and no, mages don't do 12k crits, they do 6k, then 7k crit in succession. that's how my healer died in 3 secs.

same with destro locks, if you get into los for just a couple of secs, they take away half your hp. dot, dot, boom, dead.

it's all about playing smart. if u'r sitting there letting the dk hit you then yea, you're gonna get owned. i dunno about you, but i get kited half the time, cutting my dps to 0.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:10 am 
Addicted Member

bakafish wrote:
Blurred wrote:
bakafish wrote:

I stopped reading there.

Just kidding, but I really find it amusing that DKs are comparing themselves with Retadins and seem to think they are the lesser evil. And no, I wasn't "fighting" a Unholy DK, only Frost DK can get Unbreakable Armor while still having a viable spec since it's so deep down in the Frost tree. In all honesty it doesn't matter what tree of DK we are talking here, all of them are OP.

Blood, healing themselves almost as good as healers while doing good damage around. Think Retadins, minus the casts or having to wait for Art of War procs. Don't forget the stupid Dancing Rune Weapon that you can't target at all.

Frost, Unbreakable Armor (DK armor reduces even magic damage :o), Lichborne (though every serious DK in arena will have it since it's in like tier 3 or something) and 12k Frost strike crits. No, I don't care if that shit uses buttload of RP and "requires" setup. Same thing applies for Frost Mages when we shatter combo and you don't see us critting 12k on a target with 600 resilience. While we are on the topic, can I also have a skill that uses 50% of my base mana to do a 12k crit, please?

Unholy, negates most of my magical damage/effect with AMS and AMZ, and the annoying pet with Charge and stuns. We also have Gargoyle and Desecration but they are gonna be nerfed.

And the Warlock over there, if you played (and have specced) correctly, poor guy won't have a single chance. But none of this matters because PvP before level 80 probably isn't balanced so your view can almost be ignored, really.

First of all, rune tap, a blood heal has a 30 second cooldown, vampiric Blood, another Heal has a 2 minute cool down. I don't know about you, but the warlocks I FOUGHT, the warlocks who kicked my ass would fear right before I managed to even heal, they anticipated when I was going to heal. (I'm blood DK btw) It's all about playing smart and using the right skill rotation.

12k Frost strike crits.. are you serious..? lol.. However, I do agree that warlocks should have some sort of bubble, but then ohhhh waittt someone is going to get owned in a pvp, and then complain to blizzard about warlocks having fears and bubbles and raping everyone.

I'll be 80 soon; however, everything I'm telling you is from experience. I have fought warlocks, and have gotten my ass handed to me. I've also fought warlocks and won. My assumption from when I started playing this game till now has been, every build is kinda even.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:42 am 
Veteran Member

TOloseGT wrote:
FS do not do 12k crits, lol. if that was the case, you'd see every DK respec into frost.

and no, mages don't do 12k crits, they do 6k, then 7k crit in succession. that's how my healer died in 3 secs.

same with destro locks, if you get into los for just a couple of secs, they take away half your hp. dot, dot, boom, dead.

it's all about playing smart. if u'r sitting there letting the dk hit you then yea, you're gonna get owned. i dunno about you, but i get kited half the time, cutting my dps to 0.

Try doing anything after the initial Frost Nova -> Deep Freeze -> Polymorph...

Casting Polymorph... Interrupted, Silence. Chain of Ice -> he starts walking to me -> ?

Shattered Barrier on the DK -> run (Blink if the DK doesn't have a pet) out and start casting Frostbolt to shatter -> AMS out of nova and pounding me while Chain of Ice is probably up my ass again.

Use trinket (depending on how hard he's hitting me for I might have to Iceblock for that 5 second AMS) and try to gain some range and using Water Elemental to set up another shatter -> Death Grip, cast interrupted.

If I ever escape again, and try do anything, they still have a trinket or a AMZ waiting. By the time I've gone through all his shit like IBF, all his CDs are probably up again, srsly.

As for Frost Strike, you can't even dodge/parry/avoid that shit. It just won't miss lol. And yes our shatter combo might ever come close to the damage Frost Strike is pulling by having to cast (I cannot emphasize enough on the word cast) 2 Frostbolts (2.2 per cast for me currently) to do maybe 12k damage, while the DK just presses 1 button and BAM instant 12k. Ok, maybe 12k on a target without resilience, 8-9k on a 500-600 resilience mage sounds fair ye? And I've really seen a lot more Frost DKs now... Anti-Rogue spec? Since they can never use Evasion on the 12k Frost Strike.

Note: Blizzard is nerfing Frost strike because it's not OP... lolwut?

Blurred wrote:
First of all, rune tap, a blood heal has a 30 second cooldown, vampiric Blood, another Heal has a 2 minute cool down. I don't know about you, but the warlocks I FOUGHT, the warlocks who kicked my ass would fear right before I managed to even heal, they anticipated when I was going to heal. (I'm blood DK btw) It's all about playing smart and using the right skill rotation.

12k Frost strike crits.. are you serious..? lol.. However, I do agree that warlocks should have some sort of bubble, but then ohhhh waittt someone is going to get owned in a pvp, and then complain to blizzard about warlocks having fears and bubbles and raping everyone.

I'll be 80 soon; however, everything I'm telling you is from experience. I have fought warlocks, and have gotten my ass handed to me. I've also fought warlocks and won. My assumption from when I started playing this game till now has been, every build is kinda even.

So Death Pact and Rune tap for like... instant 60% of total health isn't OP? Warriors and Feral Druids can regenerate 30% (10% more if glyphed but no one does that srsly) of their health over the course of 10 seconds (note: not instant) with a cooldown of 3 minutes. Given the fact they also have some minor regeneration skills like Second Wind, Blood craze or some druid hots, none of this is instant BAM 60% back up. Needless do I have to say that none of these two classes can negate magic damage as good as Dks. Frost Mages can heal 60% of our health every 4 minutes with glpyhed Evocation which is a channeling skill. Even current Paladins don't get instant heals yet.

And mind you, Warlocks DO have a (small) bubble, it's called Sacrifice and can be used while having a Voidwalker minion. It absorbs up to 10k damage if specced and has only a minute cooldown , boy I love stealing that buff. It's in tier 2 Demonology talents so everyone should and probably has it.

Seriously, experience? Everyone plays this game long enough should know that any class can beat even their counter class if the skillcap gap between both is huge enough. I've rolled over Warriors but sometimes good ones get to me as well, but most importantly, you're playing in a BG, a huge PvP environment, where people might have not blown their cooldowns on you or hesitating to use it, hence it's not fair when you 1v1 duel someone in there. For example scrub Rogues love to open with Cheap Shot on me (I don't know why) and they probably noticed I can blink out of it instantly (after seeing it happen a zillion times) so they always wait for me to use the Blink first for someone else and then appear from nowhere and start pounding on me after. Seriously though, no Garrote open on a Mage? GG.

And in all honesty, no Warlocks aren't gimped at the moment, bloody hell Destro with their 17k damage burst in 1.5 seconds. Seriously though, if you're losing to them as a DK, get Lichborne, it's almost a "I WIN" button against them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:22 am 
Forum Legend

look at the situation though. if you blinked into the open, i wouldn't be stupid enough to chase you. if nething, i'll switch to your healer, all the while trying to los you. what's your frost nova CD? 25s? my ams is 45. and you have a water elemental with its nova as well.

when i get near you, your cds will be up as well, and you'll have me in the open to rip me a new one.

all i can do is wait for DG and bring you to the pillar.

other than DKs, i think the 2nd up there in the OP tree are druids. seriously, with me rolling with a holy pal, nething druid is a real pain.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 am 
Veteran Member

Mage 2s with a healer is kinda gimped lol so I ran 2s with a Rogue, I have to say we can deal X/Druids fairly easily (with a strat). But we can still fuck it up (easily) when Rogue doesn't:

• open on Tree when I have Polymorph up on DK.
  • Blind the DK if we managed to pop his trinket (srsly, get MSBT lol).
  • can't kill the Tree within 20 seconds of CCs.

Seriously though, good ones make me wanna cry but Rogue/Mage have a shot at the comp. Needless to say we practically farm Warrior/Druid with this same comp/strat. Our gear isn't amazing at all so we were bumping into a wall then Rogue ditched me (talk about RP) for Ulduar geared Mage. Currently running a fun comp 2 Frost Mages lol. AMS? We'll shoot it down kekeke.

Though AMS has 45 seconds cooldown, you can still Strangulate or Death Grip -> Chain of Ice my ass, don't forget ghoul Charge and stun. That's at least 4-5 nova before I can finally do some damage on you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:51 am 
Forum Legend

i save my strangulate till we get to the point when i can burst someone down with a stun-strangulate cc chain

i don't like getting into theorycraft cuz there's just so much that can't be anticipated. DKs are OP cuz i feel OP playing one. =P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 am 
Veteran Member

lavapockets wrote:
iGod wrote:
Maybe I should get fraps so you can see for yourself? PM me if you would like to help me find where I can purchase fraps. What's the cooldown on summoning pets once you've killed them off? And what about those maggot things I see everywhere? They don't always have two pets btw, but the majority do. And that's not including if the dude pots also. Once I've blown cloak to get rid of some diseases or out of frost thingy it's on CD and I'm being kited, so it's not like I'm even hitting the guy. He could bandage at his leisure at that point. Oh yea, what's the cooldown on that frost chain skill thing again?

http://www.fraps.com lol.

A Unholy DK should be able to summon the ghoul every 30 seconds (non Unholy 3 minutes) but Death Pact cooldown is 2 minutes.

The maggots only appear when they are Blood DK, so one won't get Gargoyle and maggots. They heal the DK for the amount of damage they do, or when they die. 10% more heals usually since they'd have Improve Blood Presence.

Chain of Ice has no cooldown but it consumes a frost rune and they refresh every 10 seconds I believe. It was nightmare back in pre 3.1 where the DK PvP gauntlets have a chance to refresh a frost rune whenever using Chain of Ice. Though up till now they still don't have a DR for this... thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:53 pm 
Frequent Member

Did fraps.com start giving away the full version or something?

On to more important business. As a rogue, I have one damage skill, a bunch pf CCs and some other stuff like armor redux, disarm. My rotation is stun dmg dmg dmg stun dmg dmg dmg disarm dmg dmg dgm stun dmg dmg....It's not a difficult rotation, it works on everyone, and it's about all I fucking have. When their use is called for I pop cloak/evasion, sprint, sap, and distract, but I usually try to save my sprint against a DK in case I need to get the hell out of dodge (that is only if I don't get death gripped). Prep is for after I've popped everything and I need vanish back up.

Blood, frost, unholy doesn't matter, they're all ridiculous. I have like 780 resil? Once they start hitting me I get maybe 4 hits until I'm dead. It's much worse than fighting a paladin. For me, pallies seem easy though. Not much too it, force the bubble and then wear them down. Feint and evasion will get me through that fight easily. But not DKs. I don't bother with them anymore unless I have to. Let Blizzard sort that shit out.

Search one button DK on youtube. Random cast macro one button pvp. After that we can talk about the right rotation and classes not being OP lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:27 pm 
Forum God

sorry but your all dumbasses in pvp and shouldnt try DK aint no where near as bad as your making out.

for me druids and paladins are far worse

and only druid cus for boom or melee cat if in trouble run away heal and come back with HoTs stil up

and for trees well i cnt kill them at all if they are = to me or better geared

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 pm 
Forum Legend

lol, that youtube vid just proves that you don't need to know that much about DKs to faceroll with them before they got nerfed. if u'r up against competent arena teams, you can't one button and expect to win.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 am 
Veteran Member

[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
sorry but your all dumbasses in pvp and shouldnt try DK aint no where near as bad as your making out.

for me druids and paladins are far worse

and only druid cus for boom or melee cat if in trouble run away heal and come back with HoTs stil up

and for trees well i cnt kill them at all if they are = to me or better geared

If you're thinking druids are OP, put yourself in my mage shoe. They are in the god level against mages I don't even bother pointing them out.

Frost Nova! Casting Frostbolt! Shapeshift out of it.

Polymorph! Immune. Immune. Immune.

Deep Freeze! They take less damage when stunned.

Counterspell! 99% of their shit is instant.

Spellsteal! Uses Barkskin, all buffs have 90% chance to resist dispell. Just use the current Innervate with Barkskin to regain mana weeeeee.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:29 am 
Forum Legend

oh man, lemme tell u guys about ele shaman/destro lock, we lost against the same team twice tonight. the most insane amount of burst you can imagine. i deathgrip shaman after we knock his grounding totem down and i set up amz while he's under coi. holy then stuns him, we beat him down again, then i strangulate him. all the while we can't do nething about the lock because that ele shaman had to go down. i blow all my CDs and shaman then thunderstorms me and i'm los of the healer, then i die 2 secs later from their pew pew.

that's ridiculous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 am 
Elite Member

Blurred wrote:
bakafish wrote:

Illidan is in my battlegroup. Watch yourself if I ever come across you. DKs are loltastic. Pretty much every DK I've faced is terrible.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next