Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: = [
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 am 
Loyal Member

This account has been temporarily disabled and is currently unable to access World of Warcraft.

An email has been sent to the registered address on the account with the reason for this temporary closure. If you would like to appeal this decision or did not receive the message please contact our Account Administration team at wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com from your registered email address.

Don't have access to your registered email address? Click Here

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got no email :(

WHAT DID I DO WRONG BLIZZARD? I BOUGHT ALL YOUR FKN GAMES T______T

They better unban me soon -_____-

Post subject: Re: = [
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 am 
Forum Legend

They usually list a reason in the e-mail!

Just send them one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 am 
Loyal Member

I did about 2 hrs ago, still no reply.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:30 pm 
Elite Member

It can take them a few days to respond. Have to be patient.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:10 pm 
Loyal Member

with the ammount of ppl that get "hacked" by being a dumbass and then demanding blizzard give them free shit, the blizzard support team has alot of stuff to deal with. when i wanted to get my character transfer reversed it took them months. i had to go through a series of emails, send them my Farking birth certificate fill out numurous forms to prove it was my account. and then it still took them 2 weeks after that to complete the process.

the blizzard support is very slow but very thurough. you should get help within a few days. hell you might find your account unbanned before they contact you because it seems to me you got a "temporary ban" which is like being suspended from school. you probly be able to play on that account in 3-7 days.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm 
Forum Legend

lol, that's just wrong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:07 pm 
Elite Member

Protip: call them.

If you call you get it back almost instantly if you get hacked or something like that.

<< :giveup:>>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 pm 
Loyal Member

woutR wrote:
Protip: call them.

If you call you get it back almost instantly if you get hacked or something like that.

lol youl still be on the line for about 45minutes before you can talk to anyone. kinda sucks but w/e i love talking to gms and the blizzard support. they are very nice and helpfull people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 pm 
Ex-Staff

Nude pics of sisters speed things up, or so I've heard.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm 
Banned User

SM-Count wrote:

Uhh... I don't get it, I demand that you post an example (an image) :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 pm 
Veteran Member

SM-Count wrote:

Didnt work when i was speaking to a women, she said i was a reject of society and needed to grow up. Weird.

OT:

Sucks, but you must of done something, they dont close an account for no reason. Or, maybe somebody hacked your account and used it to spam or scam somebody with, it also wouldnt be the first time Blizzard closed an account to ensure its security. Everything should work out after they contact you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:03 am 
Loyal Member

On my belf hunter, a guy randomly gave me 100g, this is a random stab in the dark but it might have been a stolen character giving it to me, so i was accepting stolen goods...

... but i dont think anything like that would get me banned if i obviously had no previous connections with him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am 
Loyal Member

YAY

We have determined that the World of Warcraft account ----- has been accessed by someone not authorized to do so by the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html).

To protect your privacy and security, we have temporarily disabled this account. Any recurring subscriptions have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. In order to regain access to the account, you must complete the steps below to secure the account and verify your identity.

Please note that account sharing is a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, which is in place to help players keep the accounts they play on secure. As such, we are unable to assist any player in regaining access to an account not created in his or her own name.

Please keep this email for your reference until the account recovery process has been completed.

STEP 1: SECURE THE ACCOUNT, YOUR COMPUTER AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

We recommend you read over and apply the following tips to protect yourself and the account in the future. Account compromises can occur when a player shares login information with an unauthorized third party or plays on a computer that has a virus, Trojan, or key-logger.

- Keep your login information confidential. Account access can only be shared with one minor of whom you are the parent or guardian. Sharing access with anyone else is a violation of the game's Terms of Use. You are also responsible for every use of an account on which you are listed as the registered player, whether the use was authorized or not.
- Use up-to-date firewall, antivirus, and anti-spyware software to scan your system regularly for viruses, Trojans, and key-loggers.
- Keep your operating system and other software up-to-date and be careful when downloading new software.
- Be wary of "spoof" and scam websites and e-mails that pose as Blizzard Entertainment and request account or personal information. As a reminder, Blizzard Entertainment representatives will *never* ask you for your password.
- Use separate, unique passwords for your email, World of Warcraft, and any other online accounts.
- Change your passwords regularly and keep World of Warcraft account information updated using the Account Management page at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/.

For additional security tips and information, please visit the following sites:

- Account Security: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21131
- Unauthorized Account Access Policy: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20460
- World of Warcraft Account Security: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20572

If you are looking for an added layer of security, we currently offer the Blizzard Authenticator, an optional device that can help prevent unauthorized account access. For more information about how the Authenticator works or how to add one to a World of Warcraft account, please visit the Blizzard Authenticator FAQ at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/24660.

STEP 2: RECOVER THE ACCOUNT

Once you have taken the appropriate steps to secure the account, your computer, and your email address, please send an email to wowaccountrecovery@blizzard.com with the following information to regain access to the account:

- Account Name:
- First and Last Name of Registered Player:
- Acknowledgement That Computer Has Been Secured:
- Acknowledgement That the Email Registered to the Account Has Been Secured:

Please be sure to send this request from the email address that is currently registered to this account.

STEP 3: VERIFY YOUR SUBMISSION WAS RECEIVED

We will contact you with further instructions once we have received and processed your email. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours of sending your email, please resend it to the address listed above.

Please be aware that if unauthorized access to this account continues after the recovery process is complete, it may lead to further action against the account.

Only the Account Administration department can address disputes or questions you may have about the account recovery process. To learn more about how we are able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505.

Regards,
Duvarinn
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com

SAVED, i hope

But it means i have a keylogger i think, that sucks balls :(

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:40 pm 

did you let a friend who doesn't live near you play on your account? i know a few people that this has happened to for that reason.

DOTA2, Age of Conan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 am 
Loyal Member

Nope, after i got hacked on another game, I have become EXTREMELY cautious in making sure I'm the only one who has the account details.

Its been 3 days now with no response for Blizzard : (

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 am 
Site Owner

If you havnt, call them. Fastest way to get anything done. With the release of two recent patches, one of them a huge content patch they are busy as all hell. A ticket of mine didnt get answered for 3 days.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 am 
Loyal Member

Its been 5 days and still no reply :(

Im kinda nervous about calling them though

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 am 
Ex-Staff

Just do it. You don't have anything to lose.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:09 pm 
Loyal Member

OH MY GAWSH I GOT IT BACK, THEY EMAILED ME!!!!

YESYESYEYSEYSEYSYZSHGJKGHJKLB

/spam

Except they didn't send the follow up email >_> so now I have to mail them and ask for my pw to be reset.

oh well,

I CAN THROW MORE OF MY LIFE AWAY TO WOW = D