Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Rogue Help
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:05 am 

Decided to level my rogue alt. Am currently at level 61. I'm speced as subtly, but I want to go combat spec. Is there any rogues out there that can tell me what to put points into as well as the rotation etc?

Post subject: Re: Rogue Help
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:30 pm 
Elite Member

What I would spec:

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=4&tal=00000000000000000000000000002520520000050152231005212511000000000000000000000000000

Personal preference!
(I prefer to level with mutilate though)

<< :giveup:>>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 pm 
Loyal Member

When I was about 63 - 64ish, I dual specced. Ran with Muti-daggers and Subtlety, the Mutilation spec was way easy to solo with. Damage output is awesome, downtime is nearly non-existent, and you can hit the target from any angle. Subtlety I kept because I love shadowstep. Coolest way to surprise your target.

I switched to Combat at 80 simply cause everyone said it was good for raiding, and it is. I'm not sure I would want to lvl with it though. The CD on Killing Spree is 1.5 minutes, and that just isn't fast enough imo. I would suggest lvling to cap with Mutilation, and learn to stunlock your mobs for even less downtime.

Lots of guides out there for Muti-daggers, just too lazy to search them. As far as rotation is concerned, it is super easy. Cheap-shot>Mutilate>KidneyShot>SnD>Mutilate>Eviscerate/Envenom. That locks the target down, and should give you enough time to kill anything without having been damaged. Remember, Mutilate collects combo points quickly, and with overkill, you get 30% energy gain out of stealth for x-seconds. Make sure you have good daggers though. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm 

Wow thanks zero, good summary there.
Well, I speced as combat and tested it, but I much prefer Subtlety to it, I might keep going with combat for 1-2 more levels till I can get some new daggeres then i'll def give muti daggers a go, thanks for the help :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:49 am 
Loyal Member

Np man, hope that it helps you out some.