Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: What to do?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:21 am 
Veteran Member

Okay so my shaman is 75 and i've done the quests and got the achievement in Borean, Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills. I skipped Dragonblight, and I hate Zul'Drak.

So, what do I do now?

Goto Dragonblight and do all the quests, even though i will get lower level loot and less exp? There are over 100 for the achievement so that would get me quite easily to 76 as I have +20% exp from BoA items too, then i can go onto Sholazar Basin.

Or

Do 1 level in Zul'Drak with higher level loot and quests ect, and then go onto Sholazar Basin at 76? Even though Zul'Drak is horrible and i hate it and it should be removed from the game or turned into a super happy fun place. Like Nagrand, ah, Nagrand - How i love thee.

Post subject: Re: What to do?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:35 am 
Veteran Member

I just got my lock to 80 myself, queued AV all the time and only quested when it didn't pop, started with Borean Tundra then moved to Howling Fjord, got to 80 midway through Dragonblight.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm 

On my shaman I did

Tundra > DG > grizzly > and now I'm at lbvl 76 in basin and bored with shamans

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 pm 
Advanced Member

Just do Dblight then Zuldrak, you get good gold from finishing your quests. Or skip them and be one of those idiots who whines about not having gold at 80.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:47 pm 
Forum God

Dblight is fun, awesome quest chain there, some good gold from selling the loot and from the quests not that i needed it at that point but then go from there to zul drak then stormpeaks you'll be 80 before you get 50% though storm though but stil worth while doing all the quests in all the northrend areas once you ding 80 as you get good gold from it easy 100g an hour 2500g in stormpeaks and there is only a small amount of quests there so you see the potential for gold once you hit 80 you can churn though all the quests in a matter of a day for most areas if you have a flying mount that is

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 pm 
Veteran Member

I decided to do the Dragonblight quests purely for the Wrathgate chain, even though it aftermath is annoying. (on my warlock i have the achievement, but Orgrimmar and UC are still phased :banghead: ).

Ty for replies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:25 pm 
Forum God

Lempi wrote:
I decided to do the Dragonblight quests purely for the Wrathgate chain, even though it aftermath is annoying. (on my warlock i have the achievement, but Orgrimmar and UC are still phased :banghead: ).

Ty for replies.

means you aint finished the chain just follow it though right down to uc all the way to slyvans throne room it ends in there if you have the correct quests

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 pm 
Forum Legend

I went Dragonblight then straight to Sholazar,then boom 80. I really didn't wanna do ZulDrak,and was already level 80 before playing in StormPeaks & Icecrown

Just remember to not turn in the quest that gives you a red drake until your done with Dragonblight :D

ExSoldier/Skyve/Loki

what is life even