Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Elitists.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 pm 
Veteran Member

There are too many of the morons. Earlier i had a pug group for UK Heroic, a simple instance. The healer, a priest in full 245+ items left because he said the tank would die too much.

The tank, a gnome warrior had 25k HP buffed and didnt do much damage either, but he tanked the entire instance flawlessly. And in my opinion, if the tank was to die too much, wouldnt that be the healers fault, not the tanks?

In another group, somebody commented on another person's gear, saying if they dont do at least 2.5k DPS they would be kicked. The person had only just hit 80 so didnt have great gear, and was offended by the other persons threat and left the group.

It's pathetic for one player to think they are superior to somebody else in a game. Item level isnt everything. You cant loot skill.

/rant.

Post subject: Re: Elitists.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 pm 
Loyal Member

I could see complaining about a gearscore in a raid. If someone has just hit 80 and running around with 25k health buffed I don't really see them tanking ToC 25. H UK though, that's where they get their gear. If someone thinks they are too good for the group, so be it. I personally don't like running with people who have lower gear, not because I don't think they can do a decent job, but because I want to get it done quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 am 
Forum God

i dont check so i dont care xD if they die a lot i bitch til they get better or leave so we can fill their slot

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 pm 
Common Member

My favorite is a tank wanting to show he so uber pulling non stop. Had a bear in AN pulling non stop got to last boss he ran down the stairs and charged right in the melee barely made it in before the boss closed off the platform shame the healer didn't make it then he asked what happened needless to say word weren't kind and he left.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:49 am 

I get idiots instead. Dumb 80s who, after the second boss, realize it's not Heroic.

"I'm 79 ffs, and the healer is 78. You thought it was Heroic? You THOUGHT?!"