Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Lich King Finale - MAJOR SPOILERS!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:19 pm 
Veteran Member

[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
Sae wrote:
I think the more appropriate question is... who the f-ck cares? I don't really get why people follow around and defend these top guilds like they're members.

Anyways, too bad I cancelled my subscription, I always wanted to kill Arthas.

who the **** cares coming from someone who quit is kind of self answering statement

i care i respect a lot of the top guilds and if i feel one is been picked on for the wrong reasons or stuff like the current ensidia situation il step in and say my bit

Ha yea what a loser!!!!!!! You don't fuggin care enough or you would have resubscribed before commenting here!!!!!

You've always been dumb enough to follow anyone with power blindly, Wong, and believe in anyone who accomplishes stuff in these games being real nice guys and superb and having so much e-respect for them, On both servers I played with you on SRO and I guess you havent changed in WoW. People would do whatever they wanted to you and even talk shit about you, yet you'd be all :D and say they're your friends and so cool and defend them like a r-tard.

Its very honorable of you to defend these top guilds when they're in need and being the superhero you are, apparently even when they aren't the most honorable themselves it seems, but I think you need to take off your cape SuperBoy. Try reading the several ways people in this topic have easily killed your argument and proven you wrong. You need to put your serious love for these guys aside and use that brain you have, wherever it may be. And stop arguing about something so retarded.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:38 pm 
Forum God

HTVHitokiri wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
Sae wrote:
I think the more appropriate question is... who the f-ck cares? I don't really get why people follow around and defend these top guilds like they're members.

who the **** cares coming from someone who quit is kind of self answering statement

i care i respect a lot of the top guilds and if i feel one is been picked on for the wrong reasons or stuff like the current ensidia situation il step in and say my bit

Ha yea what a loser!!!!!!! You don't fuggin care enough or you would have resubscribed before commenting here!!!!!

You've always been dumb enough to follow anyone with power blindly, Wong, and believe in anyone who accomplishes stuff in these games being real nice guys and superb and having so much e-respect for them, On both servers I played with you on SRO and I guess you havent changed in WoW. People would do whatever they wanted to you and even talk shit about you, yet you'd be all :D and say they're your friends and so cool and defend them like a r-tard.

Its very honorable of you to defend these top guilds when they're in need and being the superhero you are, apparently even when they aren't the most honorable themselves it seems, but I think you need to take off your cape SuperBoy. Try reading the several ways people in this topic have easily killed your argument and proven you wrong. You need to put your serious love for these guys aside and use that brain you have, wherever it may be. And stop arguing about something so retarded.

by venus i only defended my guild in sro, avalon i talked shit about by the time i quit, i only defended avalon when i considered fly to be my friend he helped me when i first lost my account on xian, and sure you are right i do like to step in and defend people even if they have said shit about me in the past but in them cases its often they have done something for me in the past and its my way of showing respect for that even if things changed.

in wow its a little different defending a top guild il never get into or top guilds depends which one's i like and are on debate is more my way of pretending im part of them in a small kind of way im not going to bullshit around it id sell my left nut to be raiding with them.

also i know that most people who manage to do something great are likly jackasses but i dont know them personally so i cant say i can only go on what i do know and thats usually what id argue.

In this topic my head was telling me to stop a long time ago but the fact i stil dont consider what they did wrong even though i think they should get this temp ban was hard to explain.

And for the most part i stood down in the topic above you with a final note which i wanted to leave that particular arguement with.

But if you ever did properly roll with me on any sro server you will know why i defended people, why i followed them and even why they had reason to insult me. the insult part was likly caused by my huge ego at the time one occasion (tibet) suntzu went out his way to prove me wrong humiliated me in the process but non the less he was a friend who helped me a number of times but talking about each case would take a while.

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 pm 
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm 
Forum God

i think this convays most peoples feelings about this discussion

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 pm 

[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
Sae wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:

no they didnt your just been retarded now go read up on these "exploit" kills your claiming both sides of the arguement may i add and find out what bosses they actually "exploited" in my books non as you need to know how to cause the bug to exploit it

I didn't know I had to be paying $15 a month to have an opinion. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm 
Veteran Member

sigh, i remember when i was a God of this forum. I didnt have to spell things right or even make sense when I argued stuff. Things have changed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 pm 
Forum God

HTVHitokiri wrote:
sigh, i remember when i was a God of this forum. I didnt have to spell things right or even make sense when I argued stuff. Things have changed

i feel my reply to you made sense i can rewrite if it helps but you where never a god you where as much as a god as i was and i think highly of myself

but things have changed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:09 am 
Loyal Member

Yes they have.

Recent generations of SRF members are self centred, demanding and bitchy 12 year olds.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:07 am 
Forum God

Tig3ress wrote:
Yes they have.

Recent generations of SRF members are self centred, demanding and bitchy 12 year olds.

late reply

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 am 
Loyal Member

[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
Tig3ress wrote:
Yes they have.

late reply

Faster this time?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:24 am 
Forum God

Tig3ress wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
Tig3ress wrote:
Yes they have.

late reply

Faster this time?

idd only said that cus tbh the discussion died so just that comment wasnt really a res but a (imo) someone trying to jump in before the thread had its last breath

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 pm 
Elite Member

SRF is srs biznes.

You argue like a bunch of annoying little 12 year olds. Jesus.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:03 pm 
Loyal Member

.curve wrote:
SRF is srs biznes.

You argue like a bunch of annoying little 12 year olds. Jesus.

:srf:

<3