Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: MLG
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 am 
Veteran Member

Anyone watching it?

Post subject: Re: MLG
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 am 
Chronicle Writer

nope....mmochamp takes a bt longer to load though...not to happy about that

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 am 
Retired Admin

I'm guessing that MLG is Major League Gaming?

But yeah im not watching it :(

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 pm 
Veteran Member

:(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 am 

Yeah i've been watching it. BB aka loadedblack is the only matches really worth watching to be honest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 am 
Elite Member

It's arenas, right?

Do the same comps still faceroll the entire thing?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 pm 
Veteran Member

mosiac wrote:
Yeah i've been watching it. BB aka loadedblack is the only matches really worth watching to be honest.

I wouldn't write off Fnatic and Nerdstompers that easily, although Loaded Black seems like the contender. The Arena Pwnage team of wizards with 3 healers is pretty gay as well.

No, a lot of shit has been viable since late S6 hello beastcleave (Complexity Black) and wizards.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:11 pm 

Nerdstompers isn't going anywhere heh, this MLG is full of wizardcleaves which counter the shit out of WLD, they're lucky they even got in. Did you see the match of nerdstompers vs restodrood fmage afflock? hoodrych was cc'd 90% of the time, suprised they won 1 out of that series. I felt bad for hood just watching it.
Fnatic is def strong, but i'd put money on BB taking this MLG, their only counters are beastcleave which they've stomped, RLS could be tricky but their rogue is outplaying every other rogue.

Yeah arenapwnage's team does seem interesting too, trip healer with crazy burst when the time is right, but I think they also lost to loadedblack, but I missed that game. Interesting comp for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 pm 
Veteran Member

Hood lost that series because all 4 matches was on Ruins against a Mage and Druid chain CCing him, and I think their druid is having LAN jitters. Usually Velsus is mad insane aggresive with his cyclones but it didn't really happen last night. Or maybe there was a drug test afterall?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm 

The final was pretty entertaining except the fact that complexity red lost. Reckful freakingly outplayed them and they were playing RMP at there first time ( at least on the tournament ). Noone knows what would have happened if they go with the original setup. Japs were just lucky and waiting for reckful to open...that's just lame.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm 
Veteran Member

Reckful is skilled coz he was knocked out of stealth by Arcane Explosion and Vanished but got knocked out again by Blizzard. Not to discredit Reckful, he's good, that's why he's in MLG but these Korean guys are on a whole different level.

Complexity Red's original lineup was MLD and it's suppose to be a strong comp against RMP since it's a Wizardcleave but guess what, like Complexity Black's Beastcleave which was meant to be a counter to RMP in every single way, they got served. They were out of tricks and had to pull out a RMP which they never practiced before in S8 gear and for some weird reason it worked better.

The only match where you can say Reckful outplayed Loaded Black would be the one where they won by killing Satzz after Cheat Death procced and Cloak of Shadows came in right before he died. Then again, Reckful has been wearing 1500 resilience with a tank trinket compared to Satzz's 630 resilience with the reason being that Orangemarmalade was able to babysit both Reckful and Venruki alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm 
Chronicle Writer

bakafish wrote:
Reckful is skilled coz he was knocked out of stealth by Arcane Explosion and Vanished but got knocked out again by Blizzard. Not to discredit Reckful, he's good, that's why he's in MLG but these Korean guys are on a whole different level.

Complexity Red's original lineup was MLD and it's suppose to be a strong comp against RMP since it's a Wizardcleave but guess what, like Complexity Black's Beastcleave which was meant to be a counter to RMP in every single way, they got served. They were out of tricks and had to pull out a RMP which they never practiced before in S8 gear and for some weird reason it worked better.

The only match where you can say Reckful outplayed Loaded Black would be the one where they won by killing Satzz after Cheat Death procced and Cloak of Shadows came in right before he died. Then again, Reckful has been wearing 1500 resilience with a tank trinket compared to Satzz's 630 resilience with the reason being that Orangemarmalade was able to babysit both Reckful and Venruki alone.

i have no idea what most of what you said means...i'll just stick to my 2000- bracket...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 am 
Elite Member

I watched like 2 seconds of a RLS vs RLS match. Realized it's the exact same thing as any WoW arena tournament where the same comps will dominate.

Then I watched the rest of the Halo 3 finals.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 am 

bakafish wrote:

I'll tell you in another way. I hate japs:D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 am 
Elite Member

XemnasXD wrote:

i have no idea what most of what you said means...i'll just stick to my 2000- bracket...

He's saying the Koreans served everyone.

<< :giveup:>>