Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Big Guild Events
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm 

So I've been trying to come up with some fresh ideas for guild events for my guild, to sort of spice things up again. After Cataclysm & the holidays we're getting to a really slow start and having a hard time motivating people to do anything besides level and heroics...though they complain how boring its getting already. And does your guild do anything events/random fun stuff, if so, what are they?

Anyhow, anyone got any suggestions for guild events (can be done in-game, or on forums, anything really) I'd love to hear them. :]

Also on the same note, anyone know the name of the alliance guild that used to be known for running like server wide events? I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, or the server it was on and I've been wanting to get back in touch with one of their members for the last few months now, and also to see if I can get some ideas from the guild site. xP

Post subject: Re: Big Guild Events
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:34 am 
Forum God

with the guild achievement system you could have a lot of fun trying to kill 50k of critters or something or raid i mean get 10 people start progress my guild is quite focused on that except we do 25mans and sometimes a 10man in a different dungeon

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:46 am 

Vent + Rated BG = lolz to be had.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 am 

Actually, I think the first week Cata was out, we already had the achievement for 50k critters. Some guildies were in Borean Tundra and two of them went to attack the same penguin, and it counted as 2 critters instead of one. Needless to say, the rest of the guild was out there pretty fast, and when I logged in after work they were at 57k before people logged out. lol

Rated bgs sounds like fun, hadn't thought of that.