Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Because I got high
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:52 am 
Forum Legend

So I got really high with my friend over Skype (its too cold up in this bitch to walk over to the others house loooool) and he got me into buying WoW. Went on the website and they had all the games on sale for a total of freaking 35$!So you know your homie Skyve had gots to buy it 8)

So uhm what are the big changes since WotlK (I quit after Ulduar)? Who's OP nao bruh?

ExSoldier/Skyve/Loki

what is life even

Post subject: Re: Because I got high
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 pm 
Forum God

Late reply is late but here it goes. Game is going good. Not as cute and casual friendly as someone on this forum seem to believe (curse) :P Depends with the meaning of OP, in PvP Hunters, Shadow Priest and Rogues is the way to go if you want an easy time. Many would say mages, how ever I beg to differ since most of their burst is cleansable or dispellable. In PvE warlocks, especially affliction seem to top the meters and blizzard pumping out nerfs to them constantly.

I cant say much about PvE but the new pvp developer seem to be a brilliant man. He is constantly adressing issues and quickly fixing problems. Burst is still to high and way to much cc but they are slowly reducing all of that.

They are also quick to buff classes that are slightly behind. Warriors were imba OP in 5.0-5.1, now they were overnerfed and they are actually buffing them again soon. Which I like since my main is a warrior and right now they are just unplayable. The dmg is decent but dying in a stun from a rogue or mage in the opener is retarded as a heavy wielding armor class. So for now I just capping him with conquest points each week and play on my resto druid :P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:40 pm 
Forum Legend

Oh yeah ended up playing , this R.A.F thing is great. Currently have a Lv78 Resto Shaman and Lv74 DK. I just love how I'm trying out all these different dungeons through the LFR. Game definitively got nicer and easier in some aspects than when I played back in WotLk (Free spells, account-shared mounts,etc.). My month ended but I play on resubbing after my exams.

ExSoldier/Skyve/Loki

what is life even

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:53 pm 
Veteran Member

I started playing some time ago as well. I really like MoP class system compared to Cataclysm, and the questlines are a lot more fun in my opinion. I have Lvl 90 Destruction Warlock, and it is tons of fun, now I have been playing on my Restoration Shaman, currently Lvl 61, and I'm having a great time.

League of Legends EUW - Summoner Name: Th3Knight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:30 pm 
Forum God

Yo The Knight, what you server are you on? More importantly, what faction? :P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:14 pm 
Veteran Member

Draenor, Horde

League of Legends EUW - Summoner Name: Th3Knight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:28 pm