Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: soo...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:38 pm 
Forum God

Im back to wow, not liking warlocks much considering its the only class i play its a bit disapointing, realised this item level restrictions make it stupidly hard to get to end game content as you need to go though each little step to get gear levels but i do like the sharing mount/pet thing and this pokemon feature erm battle pets i think its called is fun tad random but good.

So my point of this is, who stil plays, what realms you on? (im eu twisting nether) what classes do you play? finally what are monks like

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject: Re: soo...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm 
Forum God

Hard to get to end game? lolwut, pandaria is easily cleared in a day or two now after the 33% exp nerf. There is starting items you can buy in Jade Forest who makes it alot easier to kill stuff in Pandaria if you already werent equipped in epics from Cata.

I am playing on EU-Outland Alliance. Got some toons over at Horde Stormscale too but rarely play over there anymore. Currently maining a Warlock and a mage as an alt.

I feel like Blizzard arent 100% sure on how they want monks to be. I can only talk from the PvP side since I do not do any raiding outside of LFR when I need the valor for BiS trinkets. But I know Mistweavers are great AoE healers in PvE. In PvP they are one of the weaker healers, and same go for Windwalker's. But PTR is looking good for Windwalkers in PvP atleast.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:36 pm 
Forum God

when i say endgame i mean non LFR endgame, im at 488 geared now but im finding it slow to go higher and no guilds are taking me, no real raids want people below ilevel 502, prefered wotlk way of doing things rather then all this ilevel shit, its not proving skill its just proving who has been playing longer unless you got into a guild and can raid with them (that been said my guild raids its just casual and im not around when they do it -_-)

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 pm 
Forum God

LFR is probably your best bet to gear up quickly, the LFR gear from ToT is more than enough to get a spot in a Normal raiding group. Blizzard say LFR isnt supposed to get you geared for Normal, but since the other ways to catch up seems to be incredibly slow LFR is like the only way.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 pm 
Forum God

but no one takes you serious in LFR gear, i would prolly find it easier to drop my gear and go about it the slow way

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:17 am 
Forum God

What ever floats your boat. Timeless Isle next patch seems to be a great place to get some gear. Read that you could get some tokens to upgrade your gear to 530'ish or something there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:17 pm 
Common Member

Few months old you might also want try http://openraid.us/ or http://openraid.eu/ with being able to cross realm older content this might be a good solution for you. If you do try hang out in chat since it like general/trade except with out the trolls.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:40 pm 
Veteran Member

Res-Bump...

Resto Druid ilevel 531

I'm back to playing WoW, if anyone still plays and wants to do some shit. Hit me up pranav#1931

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:57 am 
Forum Legend

Friend and I started playing again. Troll Druid this time around wheew

RAF ftw

ExSoldier/Skyve/Loki

what is life even