Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: [LIST] Alchemy terms explained [EllisD]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:05 pm 
Loyal Member

Well, i have been asked questions by a few different people about the stats and blues on items. I prepared a long response for one of those people and decided to post cause i have seen these questions asked quite a bit. Here it goes:

Below is a basic explaination:
Physical Defence: 28.4 (+22%)
Description: Defence Added: How much better than NPC armor

Basically, from what you can see above, the higher the % in brackets, the higher the stat is compared to NPC gear (NPC gear will always have (+0%)...and therefore better. Its always ideal to have the highest % possible beside a white stat (white stats are the ones located on the top of the item, IE, not the blue stats added).

Now that you know how that works, i will work into the blues. There are a few different blues that can be added, depending on whether its a piece of armor, a weapon, or a shield

Armor:
INT (Int Tablet): Adds INT stats to your character. Doing so will increase your total MP and Magical Defence as well as increase magical damage.

STR (Str Tablet): Adds STR stats to your character. Doing so will increase your total HP and Physical Defence as well as increase physical damage.

Durability (Masters Tablet): Adds an additional percentage of durability to your item.

Parry Ratio (Dodging Tablet): Adds Parry Ratio. Parry ratio will decrease the damage taken.

HP (Stamina Tablet) **NOTE** Can only be added to Legs, Chest, and Head pieces: Adds additional HP. Self explanitory.

MP (Magic Tablet) **NOTE** Can only be added to Legs, Chest, and Head pieces: Adds additional MP. Self explanitory.

Weapons:
INT (Int Tablet): Adds INT stats to your character. Doing so will increase your total MP and Magical Defence as well as increase magical damage.

STR (Str Tablet): Adds STR stats to your character. Doing so will increase your total HP and Physical Defence as well as increase physical damage.

Durability (Masters Tablet): Adds an additional percentage of durability to your item.

Attack Rating (Strikes Tablet): Adds Attack Rating. Attack rating will help you hit closer to your maximum damage. IE. Your physical attack is 200-325, a higher attack rating will help you consistently hit closer to 325.

Block Ratio (Discipline Tablet): Adds Block Ratio. This will lessen the chance of a block when attacking an enemy with a shield.

Shields:

Critical (Penetration Tablet): This adds Critical. This will lessen the chance that an enemy will hit for a Critical.

Special Stats for All Types:
Steady (Steady Tablet): This adds a Steady stat. This will prevent the item from losing permanent durability when trying to enchant (+) an item to, or above +5.

Lucky (Lucky Stone) **NOTE** You can NOT get lucky tablets. These stones are obtained by breaking items: This adds a Lucky stat. This acts just as a Lucky Powder does. Increases chances for successful enchantment.

Immortal (Immortal Stone) **NOTE** You can NOT get Immortal tablets. These stones are supplied through the Item Mall in-game. You have to pay real money for these.: This adds an Immortal Stat. Immortal will prevent an item from being destroyed when trying to enchant an item from +5 to +6, or higher. I have always thought that it was +4 to +5 or higher. I had a chat with a few people that have gone for +7 weapons and they stated that going from +4 to +5, an Immortal was NEVER used, but going from +5 to +6 or higher, Immortal WAS used.

Astral (Astral Stone) **NOTE** You can NOT get Astral tablets. These stones are supplied through the Item Mall in-game. You have to pay real money for these.: This adds an Astral stat. Astral keeps an item that is ALREADY +4, at +4 if enchantment fails. IE. Going from +4 to +5 fails. With Astral, your item will stay +4. Without Astral, your item will become +0 on a fail. The number of Immortals MUST BE EQUAL OR GREATER than the number of Astrals on an item. IE you can not have 1 Astral and 0 Immortals. You CAN have 1 Astral and 1 Immortal.

With Astral, Immortal, Lucky, and Steady. The stat will be decreased by 1 when needed. IE Astral 1, you fail from +4 to +5, the item will stay a +4, and the Astral will dissapear.

I hope this was clear. :D

If you see anything that needs to be modified, please let me know. Thanks.

EDIT: I dug up the best explaination for Physical and Magical reinforce on weapons from this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=24529&highlight=reinforce

NuclearSilo wrote:
Tallrik wrote:
"Phys reinforce affects how fast durability will go down on your weapon when using Phys. Attacks, and Mag Reinforce works the same way on mag. attacks"

false

Quote:
str is about physical aspect. The higher, the better your crits, physical resistance, physical damge, life span.

int is about magical aspect. The higher, the better your magic attack, magical resistance, and mana span.

false

and all are false.......

Phy/Mag have nothing to do with durability, but with your stat base. It's the bonus of damage added when u equip your weapon. Here is an exemple :

The mag power of my blade 56+3 is 705. With a mag reinforce 166.3%, and with 207 Int comes from my build, the bonus mag power when equip the weapon is 207*166.3%=344.2. So my final power when equip the weapon is 705+344.2=1049.2.

mag power (when weapon equiped) = mag power (weapon) + [mag reinforce (weapon) * Int]

Same with phy reinforce but apply with str.
Same with reinforce for defensive equip

Thanks NuclearSilo

I will find the equation for Physical Reinforcement. I know you have to add the % from your weapon mastery in there.

Doru wrote:
The formulas are:
Mag. Atk = Mag. attack power + (Int stat * Mag. Reinforce)
Phy. Atk = [Phy. attack power + (Str stat * Phy. Reinforce)] * [1 + weapon mastery/100]

Thanks Doru

Again. If you see anything that needs editing. Please let me know. Thanks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]