Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:08 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6774
Location: Peacful energy.
Not really, i just wanted to ask: - What is everyone playing nowadays?

I play a bit of league but keep quitting randomly after bad streaks and a bit of psro's as well, gaming's getting a bit too boring though.

_________________
"It's true. I am kind of retarded, but i'm also kind of amazing."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:17 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 4785
Location:
Venus
Mostly Rocket League. Waiting for Wolfenstein II.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:57 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6774
Location: Peacful energy.
I've heard so much stuff about Rocket League but it looks like crap hahaha

_________________
"It's true. I am kind of retarded, but i'm also kind of amazing."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:48 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 9952
Location: västkustskt
Priced out my SNES collection yesterday. Going to go trade a couple in for a Switch later today. So I guess i'll be playing Mario Kart and Zelda for the next bit.

I played and loved Path of Exile for a while, but felt like I beat the game. I played Divinity 2 and absolutely loved it. Otherwise everything is so barren right now. Star Wars Battle Front II sucks, COD sucks, Assassin's Creed sucks, Shadow of War is a joke, Gran Turismo is bland, and Forza 7 is more of the same.

So i'm doing something I never thought I would do again: buy a Nintendo console.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:45 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7911
Location:
Off Topic
I have absolutely no.. desire or, motivation to play anything anymore.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1840
Location:
Leagueoflegends
League of Legends, it sucked me into it more than SRO did.

_________________
Image
Krimlen - EUNE - Plat 4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5969
Location: ...
Playing Souls games with the occasional PUBG and truck sims. And some other games here and there.

_________________
Image

Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:53 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5888
Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Playing primarily Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft 2, Fallout 4 and Darksiders 2 right now. I've got Dark Souls 2 on hold until I finish Darksiders 2. Once in a while I also dabble in Path of Exile, but it's inconsistent.

I have a few other games on indefinite hold as well. Still need to finish the Stick of Truth, but the gameplay itself isn't really nearly as interesting as the aesthetic of the game. It kind of feels like bits of Ubisoft's formulaic nature leaked into the design of Stick of truth, resulting in an overdose of filler content in the shape of annoying loot, collectibles and fast travel points :/

_________________
Image
Day[9] wrote:
"Tea is a lot like gold expansions - it helps you kill people."
- Day[9] Daily 337 -


Last edited by poehalcho on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:40 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5169
Location: Artists Corner
Path of Exile. A lot of Path of Exile. Trying to stream it again. Having people to chat with while playing helps a lot when you've already put in thousands of hours into the game.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:23 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 9952
Location: västkustskt
0l3n wrote:
Path of Exile. A lot of Path of Exile. Trying to stream it again. Having people to chat with while playing helps a lot when you've already put in thousands of hours into the game.


I ran out of things to watch on netflix because of path of exile.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 6117
Location: A den~
Me and Sacch playing Warframe on Xbone, and a little Killing floor 2/Fortnite. Probably going to finally get to Gears 4 soon.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:44 am 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 25
Location: mushroom
Too tired to play anything.


Last edited by Spore on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 6117
Location: A den~
Destiny 2 is such a disappointment ._.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:13 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 9952
Location: västkustskt
DarkJackal wrote:
Destiny 2 is such a disappointment ._.


Above is also true.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:16 am 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13201
Location: Life
Black desert online for the past year and a half or so. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:04 pm 
Senior Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 4785
Location:
Venus
IceCrash wrote:
I've heard so much stuff about Rocket League but it looks like crap hahaha


It's a really great game. It has a lot of potential for esports too. You should give it a try !

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1593
Location: Black Desert Online
dom wrote:
DarkJackal wrote:
Destiny 2 is such a disappointment ._.


Above is also true.



:( I have been waiting for the PC release for two months. Pre ordered it an everything. How fast can you beat it? Cause I guess I will just be beating it in a hurry and moving back to Black Desert if that's the case.

_________________
Image
^^ mAd propps to Verfo for the sig:P thankx man!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:58 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 6117
Location: A den~
[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:
dom wrote:
DarkJackal wrote:
Destiny 2 is such a disappointment ._.


Above is also true.



:( I have been waiting for the PC release for two months. Pre ordered it an everything. How fast can you beat it? Cause I guess I will just be beating it in a hurry and moving back to Black Desert if that's the case.

Took me and Sacch about 3 days to beat the campaign. About 15 hours.
It didn't take long before the gear stopped flowing and you get more and more items just under your light score, as in destiny 1.
They also for some reason removed LMGs, and removed random perks on weapons. So ya know you might get a weapon, someone might get the same weapon, normally you'd have diff perks on each weapon. No its alllll the same. To name a few things to rant about.

This game is literally just destiny 1 copy and pasted then changed. To me it seems ridiculous. Sequels to games are supposed to expand and add more content.
Thats why its not 60fps on console i'd bet too. They claim "all the background physics prevents it" But cmon lol.

I'm still bummed I fell for their bs again.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:44 am 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 68
Location: Shinjuku
[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:
dom wrote:
DarkJackal wrote:
Destiny 2 is such a disappointment ._.


Above is also true.



:( I have been waiting for the PC release for two months. Pre ordered it an everything. How fast can you beat it? Cause I guess I will just be beating it in a hurry and moving back to Black Desert if that's the case.

3 days in 4-5 hours per day. Jackal and I did unrelated and unnecessary side quests, explored and did events (You can now self trigger) during the campaign though so maybe MUCH less, maybe even 1-2 days, few hours..

I enjoyed the story but there are many changes I hate, consumable shaders (That for the moment, cannot be bought and only applied to ONE piece of gear), ugly armor atm, the weapon system changes are confusing and now seem messy. I also extremely dislike all the locations in this game except Nessus, which to my knowledge is the only moon that is not real in our solar system. The rest are just so boring and lackluster. The game feels incredibly bare, I think they're slowly introducing content that should have been there from the start to make it feel like there's all kinds of new stuff. (Like the recent addition of the old factions, Iron Banner). Cayde did not disappoint and even the Ghost taking over all dialogue for your guardian was a better choice in my opinion.

_________________
Image
We'll help you pull the trigger, we'll tell you what to say.
Just leave it all up to us and we'll help you make 'em pay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:03 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5574
Location:
Aege
Mostly mobile games these days. The portability allows me to still get to play games while working most hours of the day ;)

_________________
Dubious ・ Lvl 101 ・ STR Archer ・ jSRO-R ・ active
PillowFight ・ Lvl 69 ・ STR Archer ・ jSRO-R ・ inactive
Aggrobatic ・ Lvl 101 ・ Warrior / Cleric ・ jSRO-R ・ inactive


Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:54 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 68
Location: Shinjuku
ltsune wrote:
Mostly mobile games these days. The portability allows me to still get to play games while working most hours of the day ;)

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=136316

Yoooooo me and you, let's go.

_________________
Image
We'll help you pull the trigger, we'll tell you what to say.
Just leave it all up to us and we'll help you make 'em pay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:16 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5888
Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Speaking of scubadiving...
This manga is fucking great and you should read it

Grand Blue

_________________
Image
Day[9] wrote:
"Tea is a lot like gold expansions - it helps you kill people."
- Day[9] Daily 337 -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:20 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5574
Location:
Aege
Sacchiel wrote:
ltsune wrote:
Mostly mobile games these days. The portability allows me to still get to play games while working most hours of the day ;)

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=136316

Yoooooo me and you, let's go.

I've seen a lot of hype lately around Animal Crossing, but I don't get it. You played the original game back in the days, right? I never knew anything about the game until recently (I knew it existed, didn't know what it was about - still don't fully). So to me, and I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here (please don't hate me, okay? :love:), it seems that the game is only getting this much attention because of nostalgia.

I saw the video you posted but the game doesn't seem very interesting.

I hope I don't come off as too aggressive. I'm genuinely interested in finding out what the appeal about the game is - so I'll most likely download it to give it a go :sohappy:

_________________
Dubious ・ Lvl 101 ・ STR Archer ・ jSRO-R ・ active
PillowFight ・ Lvl 69 ・ STR Archer ・ jSRO-R ・ inactive
Aggrobatic ・ Lvl 101 ・ Warrior / Cleric ・ jSRO-R ・ inactive


Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:48 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6774
Location: Peacful energy.
i think become Silkroad Gaming Clan would be awesome, connecting that with Ryoko handing over the site / sharing the site with us, would be nice

if that doesn't happen, then we should consider the ways of starting our own, calling back everyone we know from here?

_________________
"It's true. I am kind of retarded, but i'm also kind of amazing."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 68
Location: Shinjuku
ltsune wrote:
I've seen a lot of hype lately around Animal Crossing, but I don't get it. You played the original game back in the days, right? I never knew anything about the game until recently (I knew it existed, didn't know what it was about - still don't fully). So to me, and I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here (please don't hate me, okay? :love:), it seems that the game is only getting this much attention because of nostalgia.

I saw the video you posted but the game doesn't seem very interesting.

I hope I don't come off as too aggressive. I'm genuinely interested in finding out what the appeal about the game is - so I'll most likely download it to give it a go :sohappy:

Yep. played em all, New Leaf is the best in my opinion and I still go back to it. Even after 4 years they still add new free content too it which is cool. You don't have to play if you don't wanna =p My entire family loves Animal Crossing and Jackal said he'd download it too. But if you don't like it, you can always uninstall. No offense taken! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

IceCrash wrote:
i think become Silkroad Gaming Clan would be awesome, connecting that with Ryoko handing over the site / sharing the site with us, would be nice

if that doesn't happen, then we should consider the ways of starting our own, calling back everyone we know from here?

I agree but I don't want to kill off srf as if it's mine to take and also mods and admins would have to be chosen carefully. Jackal and I have seen forum rebellion/migration and just because someone is your friend doesn't make them admin material. They fall apart extremely quickly. I still have my clan forum that was never used, just needs a few tweaks, I'm attempting to get my admin account back but I forgot it, I'm curious to see how it looks as I have it on offline mode. It's also a Invision Power Board, it looks good, works just as well too. I think I could easily make an new one, which seems I'll have to since I can't login lol.

_________________
Image
We'll help you pull the trigger, we'll tell you what to say.
Just leave it all up to us and we'll help you make 'em pay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:50 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6774
Location: Peacful energy.
Sacchiel wrote:
IceCrash wrote:
i think become Silkroad Gaming Clan would be awesome, connecting that with Ryoko handing over the site / sharing the site with us, would be nice

if that doesn't happen, then we should consider the ways of starting our own, calling back everyone we know from here?

I agree but I don't want to kill off srf as if it's mine to take and also mods and admins would have to be chosen carefully. Jackal and I have seen forum rebellion/migration and just because someone is your friend doesn't make them admin material. They fall apart extremely quickly. I still have my clan forum that was never used, just needs a few tweaks, I'm attempting to get my admin account back but I forgot it, I'm curious to see how it looks as I have it on offline mode. It's also a Invision Power Board, it looks good, works just as well too. I think I could easily make an new one, which seems I'll have to since I can't login lol.


Yeah... I totally agree with you, it's a shame we can't reach Ryoko.. I honestly don't know what to do >.<''

It seems maybe only middle ground is possible, let's create our own discord?..

Or we could try to create Silkroad Gaming Clan through here, never giving up on these forums lol, we can use this section or Other Game's section O.o

_________________
"It's true. I am kind of retarded, but i'm also kind of amazing."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 68
Location: Shinjuku
poehalcho wrote:
Speaking of scubadiving...
This manga is fucking great and you should read it

Grand Blue

Licensed, it's no longer there btw =x

IceCrash wrote:
Sacchiel wrote:
IceCrash wrote:
i think become Silkroad Gaming Clan would be awesome, connecting that with Ryoko handing over the site / sharing the site with us, would be nice

if that doesn't happen, then we should consider the ways of starting our own, calling back everyone we know from here?

I agree but I don't want to kill off srf as if it's mine to take and also mods and admins would have to be chosen carefully. Jackal and I have seen forum rebellion/migration and just because someone is your friend doesn't make them admin material. They fall apart extremely quickly. I still have my clan forum that was never used, just needs a few tweaks, I'm attempting to get my admin account back but I forgot it, I'm curious to see how it looks as I have it on offline mode. It's also a Invision Power Board, it looks good, works just as well too. I think I could easily make an new one, which seems I'll have to since I can't login lol.


Yeah... I totally agree with you, it's a shame we can't reach Ryoko.. I honestly don't know what to do >.<''

It seems maybe only middle ground is possible, let's create our own discord?..

Or we could try to create Silkroad Gaming Clan through here, never giving up on these forums lol, we can use this section or Other Game's section O.o

Ryoko is too busy living my dream.
Discord couldn't hurt, my computer doesn't work with voice communication though unfortunately. I could still login and be there though.

_________________
Image
We'll help you pull the trigger, we'll tell you what to say.
Just leave it all up to us and we'll help you make 'em pay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:23 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6774
Location: Peacful energy.
i'm not into reading manga but thanks for the suggestion : o

hmmm, how about not opting for the discord but going for a makeover with mod powers?

_________________
"It's true. I am kind of retarded, but i'm also kind of amazing."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:42 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5888
Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sacchiel wrote:
poehalcho wrote:
Speaking of scubadiving...
This manga is fucking great and you should read it

Grand Blue

Licensed, it's no longer there btw =x


Mysterious... it's still right there for me :S

Oh well... try these I guess:
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/grand_blue/chapter_1
http://helveticascans.com/r/read/grand- ... 1/1/page/1

_________________
Image
Day[9] wrote:
"Tea is a lot like gold expansions - it helps you kill people."
- Day[9] Daily 337 -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:18 pm 
Casual Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 68
Location: Shinjuku
poehalcho wrote:
Sacchiel wrote:
poehalcho wrote:
Speaking of scubadiving...
This manga is fucking great and you should read it

Grand Blue

Licensed, it's no longer there btw =x


Mysterious... it's still right there for me :S

Oh well... try these I guess:
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/grand_blue/chapter_1
http://helveticascans.com/r/read/grand- ... 1/1/page/1

Thanks, seems way more interesting then Free! Imma look around for "Blame!" I must!

_________________
Image
We'll help you pull the trigger, we'll tell you what to say.
Just leave it all up to us and we'll help you make 'em pay.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group