Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:34 am 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 282
Location: ...
Best of wishes to all of you.
May 2020 be an amazing year!

_________________
- cin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:46 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1844
Location:
Leagueoflegends
Happy new year, SRF people!

_________________
Hi


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:40 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6123
Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
so... got resolutions?

I looked at my old ones, but it seems I've failed to actually complete most of mine from last year, albeit I think I at least made some progress on some of them.

Quote:
- I will attempt to make a habit of going to gym 2x per week instead of 1x
Failed last year, but will try again this year. Starting february a friend of mine will also start going to the gym. We'll try and go together after work, hopefully that will improve both our motivations.

Quote:
- I will finish my drawing and finally move on to other projects. I need programming and electronics practice to become more competent.
I made progress on my drawing, but not enough to complete it. Recently I've been picking it up again, so hopefully the end will come soon. In the meantime I've thought of some interesting Engineering Practice Projects and I received an RPi with touchscreen for X-mas to apply them with :)

Quote:
- I will maybe look into moving out of the house.
Maybe was the operative word; Didn't end up doing anything, but I guess my desire is rising slowly. I think I'm more likely to act on it this year... maybe :P

Quote:
- I will try to do a better job of keeping up with friends; get back in contact with some old ones and meet more often, etc.
I made contact with one old friend shortly after the new year. We went to watch the Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse movie and hung a bit, but unfortunately only once. I guess I'm more likely to contact him, but am lacking the willpower to try =__=



Finally, although I didn't write it down, I had set a goal for myself to try and become a little more outgoing and proactive in life.

I think that one has been a great success: I probably went out more times this year than the last 5 before it combined. Compared to most people it's probably not much, but for me it's a pretty big step up.

- I celebrated my birthday for the first time in years by going to a restaurant with my parents (and later once more with a friend as well)
- I went to Dutch Comic Con in Utrecht and Gamescom in Cologne. The Comic Con especially was great and I picked a up a new hobby when I was there; gundam model kits :D
- Dined, played pool and participated in a few other events with colleagues multiple times throughout the year.
- Went to the cinema like 3-4x at least and I went out with friends more often too :). I even discovered a beer that I actually like; Rodenbach Classic.
- A bit different from the rest, but I joined [TS]=Hark=[TS] / Zanzy's GURPS campaign over discord; I'll happily consider that social life progress as well :P

I think I also managed to become a bit more comfortable with spending money. Throughout my life so far, I've been pretty reluctant to spend money on stuff, and when I would I'd spend days/weeks ensuring I'd purchase the best thing I possibly could. I still hoard my cash pretty hard even now, but I've started having an easier time convincing myself that its OK to splurge once in a while. It does good things for my quality of Life :yay:

_________________
Image
Day[9] wrote:
"Tea is a lot like gold expansions - it helps you kill people."
- Day[9] Daily 337 -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:18 pm 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2081
Location: somewhere around here
Happy 2020 everyone

_________________
Locar @ ecsro/fembria lvl 90/70
(got bored of sro, letting my chars rest for a long long long time)

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:50 am 
Forum God
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13202
Location: Life
Glad this forum is still alive.

Hope you're all well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:57 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6816
Location: Anything goes
Going through a rough patch, i really miss this place and what was shared between us.

Hope everyone's well too.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:58 am 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6816
Location: Anything goes
poehalcho wrote:
so... got resolutions?

I looked at my old ones, but it seems I've failed to actually complete most of mine from last year, albeit I think I at least made some progress on some of them.

Quote:
- I will attempt to make a habit of going to gym 2x per week instead of 1x
Failed last year, but will try again this year. Starting february a friend of mine will also start going to the gym. We'll try and go together after work, hopefully that will improve both our motivations.

Quote:
- I will finish my drawing and finally move on to other projects. I need programming and electronics practice to become more competent.
I made progress on my drawing, but not enough to complete it. Recently I've been picking it up again, so hopefully the end will come soon. In the meantime I've thought of some interesting Engineering Practice Projects and I received an RPi with touchscreen for X-mas to apply them with :)

Quote:
- I will maybe look into moving out of the house.
Maybe was the operative word; Didn't end up doing anything, but I guess my desire is rising slowly. I think I'm more likely to act on it this year... maybe :P

Quote:
- I will try to do a better job of keeping up with friends; get back in contact with some old ones and meet more often, etc.
I made contact with one old friend shortly after the new year. We went to watch the Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse movie and hung a bit, but unfortunately only once. I guess I'm more likely to contact him, but am lacking the willpower to try =__=



Finally, although I didn't write it down, I had set a goal for myself to try and become a little more outgoing and proactive in life.

I think that one has been a great success: I probably went out more times this year than the last 5 before it combined. Compared to most people it's probably not much, but for me it's a pretty big step up.

- I celebrated my birthday for the first time in years by going to a restaurant with my parents (and later once more with a friend as well)
- I went to Dutch Comic Con in Utrecht and Gamescom in Cologne. The Comic Con especially was great and I picked a up a new hobby when I was there; gundam model kits :D
- Dined, played pool and participated in a few other events with colleagues multiple times throughout the year.
- Went to the cinema like 3-4x at least and I went out with friends more often too :). I even discovered a beer that I actually like; Rodenbach Classic.
- A bit different from the rest, but I joined [TS]=Hark=[TS] / Zanzy's GURPS campaign over discord; I'll happily consider that social life progress as well :P

I think I also managed to become a bit more comfortable with spending money. Throughout my life so far, I've been pretty reluctant to spend money on stuff, and when I would I'd spend days/weeks ensuring I'd purchase the best thing I possibly could. I still hoard my cash pretty hard even now, but I've started having an easier time convincing myself that its OK to splurge once in a while. It does good things for my quality of Life :yay:


keep going poe, don't you be a greedy hoe :slap:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 pm 
Forum Legend
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7921
Location:
Off Topic
A belated happy 2020 to everyone.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:17 am 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5726
Location:
Aege
Same from me; happy New Year :)

_________________
Dubious ・ Lvl 101 ・ STR Archer ・ jSRO-R ・ active
PillowFight ・ Lvl 69 ・ STR Archer ・ jSRO-R ・ inactive
Aggrobatic ・ Lvl 101 ・ Warrior / Cleric ・ jSRO-R ・ inactive


Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:56 am 
Advanced Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2364
Location: The Netherlands
What a year 2020 is becoming...

Everybody sitting at home during lockdown might have been a fertile base for another private Silkroad server! :sohappy:

_________________
One oldskool matherfacker
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Happy 2020 everyone!
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:07 pm 
Elite Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6123
Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quyxz wrote:
What a year 2020 is becoming...

Everybody sitting at home during lockdown might have been a fertile base for another private Silkroad server! :sohappy:


Come to the Discord, we're all playing on Origin :sohappy:

_________________
Image
Day[9] wrote:
"Tea is a lot like gold expansions - it helps you kill people."
- Day[9] Daily 337 -


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MichelFut and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group