Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lactose Intolerance.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:12 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hey guys so im in high school and i need to interview someone that is lactose intolerant. If you decide to answer the following questions please include your full name and age like this. Johnny Lee,16. You may also include your area such as your city, state, etc, but please remember i want generalized places only.

1.What is it like to be Lactose Intolerant?
2.Max amount of dairy products you can consume per day?
3.Enjoy consuming Dairy Products?
4.Top Dairy Products Consumed.
5.When did you discover that you are lactose intolerant?
6.Changes in your life as a lactose intolerance.
7.Family Medical History. Was it in your genes to be lactose intolerance?
8.How often did you consume dairy products before you discover your lactose intolerant.

Please answer the questions and statements as specific as you can. Just in case, i didn't mean to offend anyone in any way, it just that i need a variety of quotes to use in my research project.

Post subject: Re: Lactose Intolerance.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:57 am 
Frequent Member

One of my closest friends is lactose intolerant. I could give you the answers myself if you wished, we've had a lot of long talks about it and I know her pretty well. But if you'd like I could ask her if she wouldn't mind answering the questions herself, hopefully she'd agree, she's a nice person and all.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:48 pm 
Forum Legend

gaigemasta is lactose intolerant. ask him.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:14 pm 
Forum Legend

My Brother is Lactose Intolerant and he still eats shit loads of Ice Cream knowing he'll get massive Diarrhea .

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:59 pm 
Elite Member

when I was in high school and I would get a stupid assignment like this I would just fake having interviews with people. Why go through the trouble of finding someone if eventually you're gonna settle for someone u found off an internet forum anyways? It's not like this is super reliable anyways.

<< :giveup:>>

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:41 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

MrTwilliger wrote:
One of my closest friends is lactose intolerant. I could give you the answers myself if you wished, we've had a lot of long talks about it and I know her pretty well. But if you'd like I could ask her if she wouldn't mind answering the questions herself, hopefully she'd agree, she's a nice person and all.

Please do and thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:42 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

woutR wrote:
when I was in high school and I would get a stupid assignment like this I would just fake having interviews with people. Why go through the trouble of finding someone if eventually you're gonna settle for someone u found off an internet forum anyways? It's not like this is super reliable anyways.

Yes i know it would be easier to do that, but it's more of a principle thing that i don't cheat. I'm sorry that im a son of a bitch that has fking gay ass principles.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:39 am 
Chronicle Writer

1. Its not that bad? That question isn't very specific.

2. depends greatly on the dairy product. Milk, very little. Ice cream, a moderate amount. Cheese, a good amount. Butter, a good amount.

3. I love cheese, i eat it almost everyday in some form. I cook with butter all the time often substituting it for oil if i can to add better flavor. I love ice cream too but i'm careful where and when i eat it. I used to enjoy milk a lot but i don't really miss it and i consume very little of it nowadays. Sour cream/cream cheese i enjoy a lot as well but they more niche foods so i don't even get the chance to eat them a lot but when i do i eat it in moderation.

4. Butter>Cheese---->ice cream------>sourcream/creamcheese------------>milk

5. My late teens? It was gradual. I used to drink milk a lot but as i got older and stopped eating breakfast it wasn't a product that came up a lot but it wasn't till around my late teens that i started noticing the "reaction" and realized the culprit. That was also around the age where i started cooking for myself so i was more knowledgeable about what was going into my body. I basically stopped drinking it all together and only used it for cooking if i couldn't substitute it which is hard because milk is a pretty complex product and most baking recipes that use it, use it for that reason.

6. Mostly just staying away from milk. I substitute it with almond or coconut milk in my cereal or just daily drinking. I'm careful where i eat ice cream or any product with a lot of lactose. If i know i won't be a bathroom on hand for a while i just don't eat it. It's really annoying but i've been caught in a couple of uncomfortable situations because of my love for ice cream.

7. I believe my father was lactose intolerant. I don't my mother was but she has some native american blood.

8. 1-10 a lot. 11-16 not that much 16+ hardly at all. That with milk. I don't remember how much cheese, ice cream, butter, etc i used to eat.

FUNFACT: most of the world is lactose intolerant so really all you people who enjoy milk are in the minority. when the revolution comes we will change the nomenclature!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:01 am 

XemnasXD wrote:
FUNFACT: most of the world is lactose intolerant so really all you people who enjoy milk are in the minority. when the revolution comes we will change the nomenclature!

It's mostly bound to where you live.

Most Asians are intolerant where most people in (northern) Europe aren't.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:04 pm 

You will find that most Asian countries don't use dairy products in their cooking.

I am vegan, not lactose intolerant, so I choose not to have dairy in my diet. I won't answer your questions, as it doesn't apply to me really. There is a lot of dairy free products on the market, that taste almost like the real thing. Like ice cream :)

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:45 pm 
Elite Member

Elitelee wrote:
woutR wrote:

Yes i know it would be easier to do that, but it's more of a principle thing that i don't cheat. I'm sorry that im a son of a bitch that has fking gay ass principles.

ok bro. No need to bring urself down for me.

<< :giveup:>>

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:58 pm 

woutR wrote:
Elitelee wrote:
woutR wrote:

lol principles lol :sohappy:

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 am 
Forum God

Elitelee wrote:
woutR wrote:

So you got a gay ass in your principles? Sicko.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:07 am 
Forum Legend

HejsaN wrote:
Elitelee wrote:
woutR wrote:

So you got a gay ass in your principles? Sicko.

no, his gay got ass principles.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:28 pm 

his gay principles got an ass?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:25 pm 
Site Contributor

heroo wrote:

lol you idiot

I'm not lactose intolerant

I'm heroo intolerant :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 am 
Forum Legend

Gaigemasta wrote:
heroo wrote:

lol you idiot

Well played sir.

ExSoldier/Skyve/Loki

what is life even

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:58 am 
Frequent Member

Isis wrote:
You will find that most Asian countries don't use dairy products in their cooking.

I am vegan, not lactose intolerant, so I choose not to have dairy in my diet. I won't answer your questions, as it doesn't apply to me really. There is a lot of dairy free products on the market, that taste almost like the real thing. Like ice cream :)

What? I'm Indian and a vegetarian but I've never heard of the no milk thing...do you ppl kill cows to get their milk??

Theseus - lvl 5x - warrior/rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:59 pm 
Forum Legend

Gaigemasta wrote:
heroo wrote:

lol you idiot

lulz, was a random joke sir.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:40 pm 
Site Contributor

heroo wrote:
Gaigemasta wrote:
heroo wrote:

lol you idiot

lulz, was a random joke sir.

I know this :sohappy:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:58 pm 

4 years too late Gaige...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:53 pm 
Elite Member

Holy shit this is a 4 year old thread

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:18 am 
Site Contributor

yah was bored and when through my PMs, saw a message which led me to thread, read it, and had forgotten to reassure heroo I wasn't an asshole

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:50 am 
Forum God

woutR wrote:
Elitelee wrote:
woutR wrote:

Gold.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 am 
Common Member

lold

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]