Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: got myself a new tattoo
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am 
Frequent Member

Aventus wrote:
I don't think anyone cares that much about him he's just a neusence. He posts the same bullshit everyday, " I did something amazing last night that you betafgts didn't aren't I much cooler than you". If this was any other shitty troll we'd all be on the same page but because this forum loves drama we're going to have 2 divided sides of people.

Personally I just wanna see the kid behind the screen. I mean if he does live the lifestyle he speaks then why not prove it. So far he's loved to show off everything else about his life so why not the broceps that he's so proud of?

jesus you guys are getting annoying requesting pictures

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 am 

heroo wrote:
I like Vegeta for proving all of you guys' insecurity. You guys care so much about what he has to say and are trying everything to make him look bad, it's just pathetic. If you guys really don't give a fck about him, you wouldn't be so affected by what he has to say.

You guys are too insecure, it's just too painfully clear.

Now do your best and try to convince me that he sucks, but just know, I enjoy reading his posts more then any posts you guys make. I can laugh about it and don't feel like my dick is being attacked by what he has to say.

I think you're grossly misinformed/misinterpreting the situation....For you to be even remotely right about us being insecure it would have to be impossible for us to achieve the things he calls "achievements"... Beefing up is possible for anybody (even acting like a retard about it).... His annoying/neanderthal behavior is the only thing that is painfully clear here....I am sure you've met a few people like him before in your life that talks trash about what they have or what they can do and why they're the best and how everyone hates on them for it....The melodramatic attention whoring types that doesn't fail to annoy...That's the only thing happening here...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:53 am 
Frequent Member

BuDo wrote:
heroo wrote:
I like Vegeta for proving all of you guys' insecurity. You guys care so much about what he has to say and are trying everything to make him look bad, it's just pathetic. If you guys really don't give a fck about him, you wouldn't be so affected by what he has to say.

Now do your best and try to convince me that he sucks, but just know, I enjoy reading his posts more then any posts you guys make. I can laugh about it and don't feel like my dick is being attacked by what he has to say.

I think you're grossly misinformed/misinterpreting the situation....For you to be even remotely right about us being insecure it would have to be impossible for us to achieve the things he calls "achievements"... Beefing up is possible for anybody (even acting like a retard about it).... His annoying/neanderthal behavior is the only thing that is painfully clear here....I am sure you've met a few people like him before in your life that talks trash about what they have or what they can do and why they're the best and how everyone hates on them for it....The melodramatic attention whoring types that doesn't fail to annoy...That's the only thing happening here...

fact is i didnt started to talk trash about how meaningless some of you were until you guys started picking on me because i was awesome, then i just pointed out that u were just some mirin sadkunts.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 am 

I Am Vegeta wrote:
Aventus wrote:
I don't think anyone cares that much about him he's just a neusence. He posts the same bullshit everyday, " I did something amazing last night that you betafgts didn't aren't I much cooler than you". If this was any other shitty troll we'd all be on the same page but because this forum loves drama we're going to have 2 divided sides of people.

Personally I just wanna see the kid behind the screen. I mean if he does live the lifestyle he speaks then why not prove it. So far he's loved to show off everything else about his life so why not the broceps that he's so proud of?

jesus you guys are getting annoying requesting pictures

Spoiler!

Finally my fap material has arrived

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:29 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I stand by what I've said before, Vegeta you seem like an awesome bro and I would love to go clubbing with you sometime. If only we lived in the same country :soosad:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:51 am 
Banned User

heroo wrote:

Sup Vegeta? Nice troll persona you made. It's so obvious that he's you. You didn't even deny it yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:01 pm 
Frequent Member

^I really doubt they're the same persons.
But, anyway, just leave him be. I neither like nor dislike him. If he's bragging about how awesome he is, let him brag. Just skip his threads and posts and you'll be fine.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:20 pm 
Forum Legend

Vortexx wrote:
Sup Vegeta? Nice troll persona you made. It's so obvious that he's you. You didn't even deny it yesterday.

You must have been thinking all night about this. Did you sleep well?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:10 pm 
Elite Member

Bartic wrote:
^I really doubt they're the same persons.
But, anyway, just leave him be. I neither like nor dislike him. If he's bragging about how awesome he is, let him brag. Just skip his threads and posts and you'll be fine.

But it's much more fun to troll and make fun of him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 am 

I Am Vegeta wrote:
BuDo wrote:
heroo wrote:

fact is i didnt started to talk trash about how meaningless some of you were until you guys started picking on me because i was awesome, then i just pointed out that u were just some mirin sadkunts.

Anyone consistently acting like a meat head/douche-bag by over exaggerating themselves and bragging about stuff like beating up drunk people in bars as well as all the other nonsensical crap you spew will naturally and or eventually incur some unfriendly/unfavorable response within any social circle...It is what it is...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:27 am 
Frequent Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 am 

I Am Vegeta wrote:

Well at least you managed to make me laugh with this one....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:22 am 
Frequent Member

Vortexx wrote:
You ever got lower back problems before?

nah im careful on my deadlift m8