Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: disney princess...
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:13 am 
Frequent Member

Quote:
Jasmine completely ignores Aladdin when he become prince Ali or whatever, that is until she sees he has a badass magic carpet. Then she can't jump on his dick fast enough. It's like a girl only talking to you because she saw you were driving a porche.

Out of everyone on this list, I think Ariel from The Little Mermaid had the best pussy. She was a virgin and she was THIRSTY as **** for ole boy. She sold out her entire species to grow legs to give him some of that mussy (Mermaid pussy). Once you do something like that, there’s no limit to what you’ll do to please your man, she was tossing salad and everything.

Pocahontas had already been ran up in by that dude she was supposed to marry, so John Smith was getting leftovers. Plus, she walked around barefoot, the soles of her feet were probably on some struggle ****. No bueno. I didn’t see her in not one pair of moccasins in the whole cartoon. She didn’t even need a flint to start fires, just rub them feet together over a tinder bundle and the blaze was on and popping.

The bitch from beauty in the beast probably has the most hollowed out cavernous pussy in Disney history. Even after he turned to human form I bet his loins were on some mandingo ****.

Princess Jasmine was a spoiled frigid bitch. The very definition of a pillow princess. The type of broad who licks the head of your dick three times and thinks her job is done. The type of broad who don’t ride dick cause it makes her legs hurt. The type of broad that always make you wear a condom cause she don’t like the sensation of cum running down her asscrack. Her only plus is she got that good Indian hair.

Post subject: Re: disney princess...
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:47 pm 
Ex-Staff

Where are you going with this Vegeta?

Throwing current day sexual standards and ideas over children movies made years and years ago, lovely..

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:57 pm 
Forum Legend

Meh!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:27 pm 
Frequent Member

XMoshe wrote:

Throwing current day sexual standards and ideas over children movies made years and years ago, lovely..

you must be fun to hang with

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:49 pm 
Frequent Member

No! Vegeta, you're just talking nonsense as always. What's the point making this thread? what are you trying to discuss?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:13 am 
Forum God

1. The entire point of the movie is that Aladdin is a good guy who's just trying to help save the world. You know why Jasmine scoffed at him when he was "Prince Ali"? Because he was being a pompous ass. When he dropped the facade and showed his true colors, of course she'd fall in love.

2. Mermaids don't have a "pussy".

3. You complain about Jasmine being a helpless brat, yet pull a 180 and bitch about Pocahontas being tough? Yeah, that totally makes sense.

4. Why are we talking about Jasmine again? Rehashing a point you already failed to make is pathetic and screams to all of us that you lack creativity.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:33 pm 

I Am Vegeta wrote:
Quote:
Jasmine completely ignores Aladdin when he become prince Ali or whatever, that is until she sees he has a badass magic carpet. Then she can't jump on his dick fast enough. It's like a girl only talking to you because she saw you were driving a porche.

Out of everyone on this list, I think Ariel from The Little Mermaid had the best pussy. She was a virgin and she was THIRSTY as **** for ole boy. She sold out her entire species to grow legs to give him some of that mussy (Mermaid pussy). Once you do something like that, there’s no limit to what you’ll do to please your man, she was tossing salad and everything.

Pocahontas had already been ran up in by that dude she was supposed to marry, so John Smith was getting leftovers. Plus, she walked around barefoot, the soles of her feet were probably on some struggle ****. No bueno. I didn’t see her in not one pair of moccasins in the whole cartoon. She didn’t even need a flint to start fires, just rub them feet together over a tinder bundle and the blaze was on and popping.

The bitch from beauty in the beast probably has the most hollowed out cavernous pussy in Disney history. Even after he turned to human form I bet his loins were on some mandingo ****.

Princess Jasmine was a spoiled frigid bitch. The very definition of a pillow princess. The type of broad who licks the head of your dick three times and thinks her job is done. The type of broad who don’t ride dick cause it makes her legs hurt. The type of broad that always make you wear a condom cause she don’t like the sensation of cum running down her asscrack. Her only plus is she got that good Indian hair.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:17 pm 
Ex-Staff

I Am Vegeta wrote:
XMoshe wrote:

you must be fun to hang with

I am actually, but that's not the point here. What are you trying to accomplish with a thread like this.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:26 pm 
Frequent Member

Isn't this is off topic and he doesn't have to archive or accomplish anything by posting in here?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:58 pm 
Forum God

Every forum topic, regardless of section, should be either A.) Asking for help. B.) Attempting to start a discussion/debate.

This thread does neither.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:06 pm 
Frequent Member

Tasdik wrote:
Every forum topic, regardless of section, should be either A.) Asking for help. B.) Attempting to start a discussion/debate.

Are these rules written anywhere and I am missing something?
Because clearly off topic description states he can do whatever he wants...
"Anything else. Post a funny site or tell us about yourself. Discuss current events or whatever else you want. Post off topic threads here."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:19 pm 
Veteran Member

AnemuS,

An "Off Topic" section shouldn't imply a devoid of substance and common sense. Correct, Smurf can post anything he would like here but the substance should posses the ability to create and shape a discussion of some nature with in the community not because the rules clearly state it but because it's the core point of belonging to a forum community. A facade will fade eventually.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:25 pm 
Frequent Member

That community with such a refusing of each and every person who they don't find fit in their hierarchy or rules and standards has already faded away if you did not notice yet.
I really fail to see any reason to reject him like if he was even offending anyone.
Not every thread has to be following these "being serious" templates.

If he is that bad to this forum, why not just ban him, didn't you guys understand yet, all of his topics are the same.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:59 pm 
Forum Legend

Tasdik wrote:

Damn... +1

It's a twisted, sick story! What's there to say?
Aladdin is kind of a dick?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:24 pm 

I agree with AnemuS... There is freedom and flexibility within the rule boundary of the forum to express one's own "substance"... Tailoring a discussion to suit some pre-defined premise of what a discussion ought to look like can trample on the dynamics of the forum...In other words, while I'm clearly not a fan of Vegeta's posts I can appreciate what his presence adds to the forum...It beats any suggested conformist/sheep behavior that the forum rules doesn't already enforce...

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:36 am 
Forum Legend

This is funny because I listened to A Whole New World like yesterday and I am pretty sure its all about sex. (I dont really remember what I thought of the song as a child...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVxUUotm1P4 (**** this bullshit youtube embedding)
"I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride"

"Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feelings
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky"

Like really?

@OP:

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 am 
Forum God

AnemuS wrote:
Tasdik wrote:

"Anything else. Post a funny site or tell us about yourself. Discuss current events or whatever else you want. Post off topic threads here."

Key word being "discuss".

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:44 am 
Frequent Member

Tasdik wrote:
AnemuS wrote:
Tasdik wrote:

Key word being "discuss".

I'm sorry but it's not a keyword there, you just took a word from a context it's not even close to being keyword..
Discuss of course, maybe a keyword for forums though which is what we are doing now discussing an off topic topic I guess.

But really lets just cut it.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:47 pm 
Frequent Member

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:40 pm 
Veteran Member

AnemuS wrote:
That community with such a refusing of each and every person who they don't find fit in their hierarchy or rules and standards has already faded away if you did not notice yet.
I really fail to see any reason to reject him like if he was even offending anyone.

If he is that bad to this forum, why not just ban him, didn't you guys understand yet, all of his topics are the same.

Your hostile tone permeates this feeling that you replied to me for the simple sake of replying and not actually taking what I offered as a possibility to the degradation of this place. I did not place blame on the OP but spoke universally; if you feel the need to post, copious may it be, it would make sense to do with the intent of discussion with some personal input or thought added. Discussion does not mean serious which again I never said it had to be.

I have no real qualm with Vegeta/Smurf (or at least I believe it to be him) aside from maybe the cacophony of his posting habits but again not really a fault especially in a desert like the OTL. I simply suggested a 'refinement' to everyone's posting habits? you come to a forum to be heard in one form or another so why not truly try to express or self; people come here to listen to the minutia of your thoughts and to me that is the OTL. For everything else I have my news feed and bookmarks.

but I guess this thread was a decent enough reminder of why I stop visiting. Pardon my presence.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:15 pm 
Frequent Member

Hostage wrote:
AnemuS wrote:

Your hostile tone permeates this feeling that you replied to me for the simple sake of replying and not actually taking what I offered as a possibility to the degradation of this place. I did not place blame on the OP but spoke universally; if you feel the need to post, copious may it be, it would make sense to do with the intent of discussion with some personal input or thought added. Discussion does not mean serious which again I never said it had to be.

I have no real qualm with Vegeta/Smurf (or at least I believe it to be him) aside from maybe the cacophony of his posting habits but again not really a fault especially in a desert like the OTL. I simply suggested a 'refinement' to everyone's posting habits? you come to a forum to be heard in one form or another so why not truly try to express or self; people come here to listen to the minutia of your thoughts and to me that is the OTL. For everything else I have my news feed and bookmarks.

but I guess this thread was a decent enough reminder of why I stop visiting. Pardon my presence.

I didn't reply for the sake of replying nor do I try to sound hostile by any means(Did I? :? )
You offered your opinion, I did back mine, if he is that bad to this place why not get rid of him already?... Right because of the same degradation you were talking about I guess.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:33 pm 
Forum Legend

Why should we... get rid of him?
We could Just strangle him... every once in awhile! lulz

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:48 pm 
Frequent Member

Hostage wrote:
AnemuS,

An "Off Topic" section shouldn't imply a devoid of substance and common sense. Correct, Smurf can post anything he would like here but the substance should posses the ability to create and shape a discussion of some nature with in the community not because the rules clearly state it but because it's the core point of belonging to a forum community. A facade will fade eventually.

am i the only one that noticed this or.. what makes you think it's him? i've thought it since day one too, just curious

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:34 am 
Site Contributor

iSinnnn wrote:
am i the only one that noticed this or.. what makes you think it's him? i've thought it since day one too, just curious

I'm in the same boat. I thought I was alone.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:27 am 
Frequent Member

Who is Smurf?

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:49 pm 
Frequent Member

dafuck you guys doing with my thread?

i posted it becaue it made me lol and i wanted to share it

jesus **** srsly guys.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:11 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I Am Vegeta wrote:

jesus **** srsly guys.

This day goes down in history.
People agreed with Vegeta today. :giveup:

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:29 pm 
Forum Legend

Nah ^ I don't agree.. cause it wasn't funny! :giveup:

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:23 am 

Hostage wrote:
AnemuS wrote:

If a person tailors the value of what they're about to post/say to suit the standards of what others think is a valuable discussion/response, then for me, there in no real value in what that person has to say...That's just me...

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:42 am 

I Am Vegeta wrote:

jesus **** srsly guys.

havent you noticed everyones on repeat in every thread you post because they are idiots