Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: cali shooting, too much real life.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 pm 

.curve wrote:
Aventus wrote:
I love how gun control is always seen as gun banning, that is not the point of gun control. You both are arguing a completely invalid argument. People want background checks and mental evaluations for you to be able to own a gun. I think that's very reasonable.

Also this kids a mental case we need to make it much easier to get mental health care, this kid clearly needed it.

Because a criminal doesn't need a background check or psych eval to own a gun.

Putting regulations on how average, law abiding citizens obtain guns only makes them an easier target to the criminal who bought his gun on the street.

I'm all for less strict gun control but way better firearm/self defense education for anyone who does purchase a gun legally. Teach people how and when to use a gun, teach them gun safety, teach them to be responsible with this tool and I think we'd see a drop in gun related crimes. If everyone has a gun, and mostly everyone knows how to use it, it suddenly becomes a lot more dangerous for criminals to commit crimes with them.

Do you really want a society of gun toting I am vegeta's, like you do realize how stupid people are in america and you want to arm all of them. Think about the people you went to high school with, would you trust ALL of them with your life?

Also I'm not ready to live in this paranoid society, in all honesty how many of the people in your life have needed to pull a gun on someone to solve an issue.

BuDo wrote:

What about this kid's lifestyle made you believe it was hard for him to get mental health care...

The societal implications that he is "crazy" when he asks for help. Our society is the creator of these nut cases, we judge before we help.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm 
Frequent Member

TheDrop wrote:
All I am refuting is this bullshit theory that "someone who's gonna kill with a gun will kill with a knife anyway"

That is exactly what happened. He stabbed 3 people to death before he went on a shooting spree.

After seeing your post in this thread I'm convinced you are pants on head retarded.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:16 pm 
Frequent Member

well a wise man once wrote

non ego man wrote:
If you're ever confused about an issue, just figure out what Mr. Drop thinks and go with the opposite. You'll always be right.

:sohappy:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:27 pm 
Elite Member

lol

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:45 pm 
Forum Legend

Ganja wrote:
TheDrop wrote:
All I am refuting is this bullshit theory that "someone who's gonna kill with a gun will kill with a knife anyway"

That is exactly what happened. He stabbed 3 people to death before he went on a shooting spree.

After seeing your post in this thread I'm convinced you are pants on head retarded.

Do you think its as easy to kill someone with a knife as it is with a gun?
Quote:
My argument is that knives, melee objects with a cutting edge, aren't as fatal, efficient or tested as guns, ranged weapons that discharge projectiles with the use of gunpowder, and that I'd much rather have a psycho running around with a knife than a gun. Now if you haven't been able to grasp that idea throughout the whole thread then you might as well be retarded. Have a nice day to you too.

Look in the mirror, or at least read the thread, before being a cunt.

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:55 pm 
Forum Legend

iSinnnn wrote:
well a wise man once wrote

:sohappy:

Ok well its official then. The guy at Sandy Hook would have killed the same amount of kids if was armed with a knife instead of a gun. Except that the same incident happened in December at a Chinese elementary school except with a guy armed with a knife, and exactly 0 of the 24 victims died.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenpeng_V ... l_stabbing

Also non ego man was arguing that getting rid of net neutrality would allow for more competition in the marketplace between cable companies in that thread you quoted, if you believe that go ahead and stick your head up his ass :roll:.

I am certain you guys are trolling or cant grasp simple concepts, so bye bye.

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:58 pm 

Below is a link to an attempt at a possible solution in reducing the amount of shootings...Bare in mind that there is no blanket solution to the issue... At least this solution puts law enforcement in a proactive role rather than being useless in their usual reactionary/after-the-fact mode of conduct...

Again it's not perfect and their will be shootings but maybe not as much...After reading it you could say that criminals will now try their best to not telegraph their intentions but most of these maniacs aren't mentally stable enough to care about that...As was the case with the kid in the topic starter of this thread...

http://blogs.denverpost.com/opinion/201 ... rol/37500/