Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: My FB feed is blowing up.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:08 am 
Forum God

Strwarrior wrote:
human shields? lol, they are their families... you really dont understand the situation here, anyways its really not worth it, not even changing your opinion is worth it, that wont benefit anyone who lives in gaza, keep believing whatever you want, keep calling it "truth" when its not, i couldnt care less.

You sir, are a moron.

You're essentially calling us all ignorant buffoons, yet offer no intelligent counter argument to support your claims.

:palm:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:43 am 
Frequent Member

http://youtu.be/Yu54aSM6QOE

Really that kind of stuff just pisses me off, not always there is a plane to take out the firing positions there are also artillery that works there and they return fire into the launching zones without much sight on their side. Now if they could just let the kids out of this it would be less of a problem.
But yeah yeah another Zionist propoganda and what not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:36 am 
Loyal Member

Strwarrior wrote:
human shields? lol, they are their families... you really dont understand the situation here, anyways its really not worth it, not even changing your opinion is worth it, that wont benefit anyone who lives in gaza, keep believing whatever you want, keep calling it "truth" when its not, i couldnt care less.

Alright sir . Lets kill all the children and rape all the women in Gaza stroke cuz "they are their families" . Well done , u clearly have no brains at all . Dont get me wrong i dont support Hamas , but when u are killing children and women that clearly have nothing to do with the war , world will judge those actions . In every war there are casualties , but from 1000ppl u killed 10-20 are Hamas fighters .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 am 
Frequent Member

Nobody wants to kill the children and rape none women. Stop spreading this nonsense, to actually think that from all the 450< people killed right now only 10-20 Hamas is going even more pathetic, the pinpoint liquidations from the killed Hamas members in today's morning alone exceeds 15, and they were trying to sneak into closest village to seek for the civillians to kill, mind you they actually aim them.
Pinpoint strikes occure every day and I'll be happy to assist you with finding all of them online and go out or that bubble.

I feel sorry for kids and every peaceful civilian out in Gaza that they have to suffer that and barely can do anything about it, there were numerous warnings to evacuate from escalated area but Hamas does not let them leave and commands to return back home.
And as you say in any war there casualties and here is not different but the way Hamas fights there is barely a possible way of avoiding those.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:45 pm 
Veteran Member

Tasdik wrote:
Strwarrior wrote:

You sir, are a moron.

You're essentially calling us all ignorant buffoons, yet offer no intelligent counter argument to support your claims.

:palm:

I didnt call you anything babe, I have no reason to start an argument, nor support my claims, I have friends who live there, and my friends have families who live there which you guys call "terrorists", I used to go out with some guys who are "resisting" in syria right now, idk what do u call them because that sure depends on what your government wants u to think, and what about iraq? where i used live is completely a desert now, its destroyed by the person who you "helped" us "elect", can u tell me what do u think about the people who are resisting now? because I have no idea what do you call them..

anyways for sure invading iraq was a good idea and for sure it was for peace, what iraq is in now is worse than ever..

these 3 situations are the same, gaza/syria/iraq they are all under the same principle.. it just depends on how your media/government wants you to see it.

this is not me supporting any claim, or starting an argument, just so you know.

And supposing I called you ignorant, you'll call me a moron in return? meh, I would call you ignorant, but its not your fault.

XesoS wrote:
Strwarrior wrote:

Alright sir . Lets kill all the children and rape all the women in Gaza stroke cuz "they are their families" . Well done , u clearly have no brains at all . Dont get me wrong i dont support Hamas , but when u are killing children and women that clearly have nothing to do with the war , world will judge those actions . In every war there are casualties , but from 1000ppl u killed 10-20 are Hamas fighters .
???

HUUU MADE THIS SIG?? Amarisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 am 
Forum Legend

Based on how the West Bank under the Palestinian Authority is turning out, getting bent by Israel at every turn, I'm not surprised that the Palestinians in Gaza are unwilling to stop their support of the Hamas (I know its not the majority that do).

Bit of the "give me liberty or give me death" scenario, no?

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:43 am 

Strwarrior you keep pointing towards social brainwashing in the west as if its something unique.... The brainwashing that most Palestinians (and Israelis) are being subjected to on a daily basis is no different...There is failure happening on all fronts...Not just the west...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:19 pm 
Veteran Member

@BuDo..
yes thats for sure, I didnt say there is no brainwashing here, ofcourse there is, and there are multiple attempts almost everywhere, however its not as effective as it is in the west, its not like people there are dumb but they dont really have resources to work with, but here we do have such things, and trust me.. some people here are brainwashed so badly you wont even imagine it.

edit: egypt is goddamn refusing to let any medical aid/etc pass thro to gaza.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:23 pm 

All of the middle east is brainwashed by religion, that's why there is not even the slightest bit of hope for them. Just hope Israel breaks out some bigger bombs to make this go quicker.

Yea war doesn't solve anything between logical thinking parties but that's not what these people are.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 pm 
Frequent Member

While I do agree with Aventus, that too many people are just too fanatic with religion here and this just make things worse, trying to justify every death and kill with being a God's will.. comeon.
I'm certain that the only way of working out the conflict is just to return the leadership to Gaza's people and stop the useless rocket firing, it archives nothing, do Hamas really think that by doing that we will do whatever they ask?

The borders could long ago be open if their intentions and living moto were not "we love death more than the jews love life", how do you negotiate with them when they probably don't even know what they are fighting for anymore, extermination of Jews? Well sorry as long as we can, we won't let that happen again. Peace? - wrong way for asking when everything you have in Gaza is already delivered from Israel and that's how they try to get more.

Then there is question, how long before they get rockets that carry something chemical, cause then - our iron dome becomes just as useless. I doubt they will hesitate to use it and not deliver yet another "God's will"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:29 am 

I'd say the majority of the people on both sides are brainwashed ...The ones that currently participate in the conflict or support it in any form didn't even exist when the conflict first started but were molded (brainwashed) by the people before them into thinking that this war is necessary...Such is the nature of things...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:42 am 

BuDo wrote:
I'd say the majority of the people on both sides are brainwashed ...The ones that currently participate in the conflict or support it in any form didn't even exist when the conflict first started but were molded (brainwashed) by the people before them into thinking that this war is necessary...Such is the nature of things...

So there is no fixing it, when people are willing to die just for the hope that a jew dies they are not worth saving(and vice versa). IMHO I'd just evacuate Israel bomb the absolute Farking dog shit out of it, until no religious artifacts remain and then let people go back, wipe the "value" from the land.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:26 am 

Aventus wrote:
BuDo wrote:

So there is no fixing it, when people are willing to die just for the hope that a jew dies they are not worth saving(and vice versa). IMHO I'd just evacuate Israel bomb the absolute Farking dog shit out of it, until no religious artifacts remain and then let people go back, wipe the "value" from the land.

That wont change the people's perception as ideology staying power exist and lives within the mind...monuments, symbols and artifacts are just outward manifestations that can be substituted...

Last edited by BuDo on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:37 am 

So if you can't get rid of the war by destroying what they want than what can you do. The more I think about this the more I realize both sides are doing the only they can do. I guess if neither side can coexist then the both of them are going to cease to exist.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:00 am 

It all boils down to them believing in a peaceful coexistence...For that to happen they'd have to forgive each other's past indiscretions..attacks, bombings killings....and that appears to be an impossibility...

Maybe an enforced form of peace through militaristic intervention/occupation/presence by an outside nation planted within the region over a 10-20 year span preventing any and all attacks by both sides could dull the hatred and help heal old wounds...They say time is best cure...But what nation is willing to foot that bill?...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:06 am 

I doubt that would work, look at how much the mid. east loves the US for their "helpful" involvement. I think this will go on until the people are tired of burying their children. That whole area is just a powder keg waiting to blow and there's no avoiding that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:50 am 
Veteran Member

BuDo wrote:

Isreal didnt even exist back then.

And then this guy wants to blow everything up :palm: .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am 

What's your solution str warrior, I'd love to hear it. Please explain how you are going to relieve the millennia of tension between religions in that holy area.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:55 am 
Common Member

1.Religion
2.Ischemic Heart Disease
3.Cerebrovascular Disease
4.Lower Respiratory Infections
5.HIV/AIDS

5 deadly diseases and they all need a cure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 am 

Aventus wrote:
What's your solution str warrior, I'd love to hear it. Please explain how you are going to relieve the millennia of tension between religions in that holy area.

You just have to solve mystery of life, do that and people wont care about religions so much.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 am 
Veteran Member

Aventus wrote:

give the holy land to its rightful owners, if you cant then make that holy area under noones control, if u dont want that kill everyone (this is the best solution right)?

im no leader or politician, I cant brainstorm a solution for you.

and @Shadevi, if it was the other way around they wouldn't be killing you for not believing.

Last edited by Strwarrior on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 pm 
Frequent Member

You know what Nvm let the discussion Go

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:18 pm 
Veteran Member

AnemuS wrote:
You know what Nvm let the discussion Go

useless discussion.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:40 pm 
Frequent Member

Exactly my point.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:03 pm 

k

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 am 
Forum Legend

lol

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out