Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Naruto
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:52 am 
Ex-Staff

So for all the anime lovers that watched Naruto. I just finished season 1 and I have to ask..does it get any better?

Post subject: Re: Naruto
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:23 am 
Frequent Member

I think 1st season is always better, Shippuden isn't bad, but I can't say in details since its been years since stop watching Naruto. I heard that its full of stupid fillers and unnecessary flashbacks. I don't even think that Naruto is that great to be even watching it in Anime, but I did finish it manga though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:48 am 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Always make sure you skip all fillers (with the exception of the one about what's underneath kakashi's mask).
Naruto has 220 episodes. After that it continues as Naruto: Shippuuden, which has 419 episodes and counting. Unfortunately those include an extremely large amount of filler content. Naruto could probably be shrunk to less than 140 episodes. Shippuden is even worse.

I'm not even sure why they're still stretching it... The manga finished up a few months back, but I've heard they went into another set of filler episodes...
If you watch the series without any filler content it should be a fairly enjoyable ride. The themes of the show change a bit over time, it takes on a more mature tone as it goes on.

Spoiler!

with all that said, I should probably warn you that it's not the best starter anime anymore.
I'm guessing this is your attempt at giving anime a try?
It might be past your age group. Naruto is a shounen series, meaning it's aimed at 10-15 year old's. People that still watch have practically grown up with it, which isn't the case for you.

If you're curious to try anime, there might be better places to start.

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:58 am 
Elite Member

I remember the first arch of Bleach being epic as i younger, i would recommend that and code geass if youre looking for classics. Code being the better recommendation.

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:01 am 
Ex-Staff

I can agree on the unneeded filler and flashbacks yeah thats why I asked... I also can't believe it's as slow or slower than HxH, spending the better part of 10 episodes on that Farking bridge...

Not my first anime either, was just looking for one with good/intense fights and friend suggested this.

Thx for the non filler guide, I'll give that a shot maybe.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:29 am 
Advanced Member

skip filler bullshit, these are unwatchable unlike the bleach ones, unless you like spending 20 mins watching pure garbage that has nothing to do with anything, that started in the middle of a Farking battle. Other than that, naruto is great.

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:43 pm 
Frequent Member

Just watch One Piece instead of Naruto. One Piece isn't very promising at the first few episodes, then it gets better and better. The only difference between The Big Three in anime is that Bleach and Naruto has a great start then turns stupid and very inconsistent story telling especially in the power gauge area.

On the other hand, One Piece have good pace and consistency, and very short filler arcs, only downside is that when you finally catch up to the time skip arc, the pace is slower than it used to.

If you're looking for something just to kill time, then go for: Nisekoi, Initial D, Slam Dunk, and many other short comedy Anime.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 am 
Veteran Member

To be fair i watched naruto before shippuden even came out but then with the amount of fillers i got bored of it and started reading the manga, and whenever a fight happens id watch the anime version of it.

So if you have a list of the fillers that u need to skip ull be fine

HUUU MADE THIS SIG?? Amarisa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:51 pm 
Advanced Member

I started watching when there was only 60 episodes of naruto out, and I only started watching manga in the fillers at 300ish on shippuuden or so, when he gets on a boat. When you get to fillers, just do what I do, watch the episode in 20 seconds :sohappy:

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:07 pm 

It took me a while to start watching it....The first few episodes threw me off...I kept putting off watching it altogether until I decided to give it a second chance...Now I am glad I did because I really like it a lot....at least way later in the series....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:28 am 
Addicted Member

Funny fact, i saw Naruto Shippuden but never saw the first season and i know most of what happened from the absurd amount of flashbacks.

I stopped at 330 and most likely won't see the rest for a couple of years. I simply prefer short anime. Trying to see most of the popular -50 episodes anime series before i look at this again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:37 pm 
Ex-Staff

The Invisible wrote:
Funny fact, i saw Naruto Shippuden but never saw the first season and i know most of what happened from the absurd amount of flashbacks.

I stopped at 330 and most likely won't see the rest for a couple of years. I simply prefer short anime. Trying to see most of the popular -50 episodes anime series before i look at this again.

Indeed, although I just started skipping through useless shit and it's better to stomach now. I did start watching Hiden no Aria intead for now though