Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Mass terrorist strikes in Paris
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:20 pm 
Veteran Member

Phaedra wrote:
Isis wrote:
France are now bombing Syria, retaliation from the bombing and mindless killings that happened in Paris. But there are still innocent people in Syria, there are men, woman and children, all now get bombed by the French.
I also would like to point out, that most of the terrorists were French born.

I know IS need to be taken out, but I think bombing innocent people isn't the way.

Uhm... terrorists are bombing innocent people too, so I'm not too sure what you are trying to say here. Eye for an eye. I doubt anyone cares about the innocent people in Syria. Those dogs must be taken out, sadly it won't be that easy, since they are everywhere now. They want to kill (innocent) people, just because. Dogs get what they deserve. The world would be a better place without those damn araps and their stupid religion anyway. Well, actually, all religions are stupid, just like the people who follow it.

Arabs *

HUUU MADE THIS SIG?? Amarisa

Post subject: Re: Mass terrorist strikes in Paris
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:47 am 

Isis wrote:
Just would like to say a few things, sorry haven't read everyone's posts. So sorry if this has been said already, the passport that was found near a suicide bomber, was fake. It was fake, so people are then lead to believe there are IS terrorists within the refugees, please do not blame the refugees, they are fleeing the same people. What happened to Paris, happened to them, for two years, but far far worse.
France are now bombing Syria, retaliation from the bombing and mindless killings that happened in Paris. But there are still innocent people in Syria, there are men, woman and children, all now get bombed by the French.
I also would like to point out, that most of the terrorists were French born.

I know IS need to be taken out, but I think bombing innocent people isn't the way.

Its a horrid situation...I agree... And any blanket retaliatory action by the French military that ends up killing innocent people is no different than the terrorist acts itself... On the other hand, failing to exact justice due to a fear of harming innocent people in the process only give the terrorists incentive to continue.... Any retaliation effort needs to be as surgical as possible in order to exact any reasonable form of justice... Even better, more energy and effort should be placed on prevention in order to avoid dealing with the horrid situation of the aftermath....