Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mass terrorist strikes in Paris
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:35 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shootings, grenades, kamikazes, a hundred or so hostages in a theatre.
The irish embassy is under attack. Paris is in lockdown. Full on chaos.
26 dead at least, count still be going up.

BBC report and community collected information in comments:
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comm ... eports_of/

A live thread on reddit with constant updating:
https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwmdb26t78v

edit with some notable stuff:
- Initiated red plan
- French borders have closed now
- A short video with some casualties
- At least 46 deaths
- Theatre hostages are getting killed one by one
- Information on police movements has been banned
- 100 dead at the theatre

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

Last edited by poehalcho on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: [LIVE] Mass terrorist strikes in Paris
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:14 am 
Forum God

Shit likes this makes me want to go join the army so I can kill these terrorist fuckers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:50 am 

Messed up situation....You can't reason with these cats...Death and killing is all they want to dish out...So I say flip the script on them and reciprocate the carnage....But I doubt they will care because in their minds they're already dead...How do you fight against that?...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:22 am 
Elite Member

Meh don't care, good luck to those people dealing with them but I take conform in knowing that here in the US we discriminate against minorities and if towel heads get any ideas of pulling that shit here we will lynch them along with anyone that resembles them.

ps. In the upcoming days I expect a big deal to be made out of this but when you look at the big picture very few ~hundreds will die. That's so statistically irrelevant that ... yeah >.>

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:55 am 

"You're just being paranoid" - they said, when I mentioned at my workplace that this is not going to end well. Yes, I mean this "migrant crisis", and that it is the easiest way for terrorists to freely cross borders. No checks on borders, they have just flooded Europe. Sure, it is not the only way, they will always find their way in, but they won't just miss an "opportunity" like this. It was too easy for them.

I'm still not sure how people could be this blind. "Poor refugees". Refugees, my ass. Call me a heartless bitch, but don't let anyone in. I'd shoot anyone that comes near the border if they won't turn back after one warning. I'm not really aware of the situation on the east, and tbh, I don't give a crap. Whatever "war" it is, it's theirs. Any other way, things like these are going to happen. Well, Fallout 4 is here, might as well just drop a nuke? That would work, I guess.

Just watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stOrMuh_msU

Yup, this is where I live, Hungary. The amount of litter they left behind is unbelievable. I saw it every day, I passed through them every day going to work. I live 10 minutes away from the railway staiton where they have been "camping". Looked like this for weeks, even worse, that's the best I could find now:

Moreover, they were not just throwing away pack of waters as shown in the video above, but most of the food they have been given, because they won't eat beef. Technically, they were throwing my money, our money to the trashcan. Noting, that people who work 10-12 hours a day here, in Hungary, can barely afford buying meat more that once in a month. Nope, this is not a joke. The majority of people is on minimum wage. That is around 69.000HUF a month. That is around 238USD a month. Now, renting the shittiest flat you have ever seen costs around 50.000HUF. You are left with 19.000HUF (~60USD). Meanwhile 1kg of beef costs 2.000HUF.

Okay well, this kind of went off-topic, but still kind of related. I just wrote it down to put it into perspective. The behaviour of refugees, throwing away food (food bought from our money, again), and the average life of a hard-working man/women who could barely afford eating meat once a month. Yet, they are wondering why we are "hostile". I was "interviewed" by one refugee when I was passing them on my way home, asking the same ("Why do you hate us?" or something like that, shouting, like I was a mile away), while he was casually "putting" the bowl full of food into the trashcan. Welp, you guess.

Post subject: Re: Mass terrorist strikes in Paris
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:38 pm 
Site Contributor

I expected better from SRF
:palm:

Don't let this attack make you hate. Be rational, don't let your emotions drive your response.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:22 pm 
Forum God

Gaigemasta wrote:

Don't let this attack make you hate. Be rational, don't let your emotions drive your response.

Being rational, when it comes to terrorists, has done nothing to help the worlds situation so far.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:48 pm 
Elite Member

Tasdik wrote:
Gaigemasta wrote:

Being rational, when it comes to terrorists, has done nothing to help the worlds situation so far.

Is not rational to allow strangers guilty of failure to plunder your own resources. Fact is that resources are limited. People can be hippies all they want but at the end of the day one equation will always remain true; the more resources = the higher the chance of success. Thus immigrants can **** off, I am saying that as an immigrant myself.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:56 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Y'all are ignorant. The problem is not immigration. The problem is religion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:10 am 
Elite Member

You mean culture ...?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:52 am 

dom wrote:
Y'all are ignorant. The problem is not immigration. The problem is religion.

The problem is extremism, indifference, intolerance etc etc etc...common human weaknesses that existed since the dawn of man....long before religion or politics entered the minds of man....And if we didn't have politics or religion we'd still be at each other throats over something else....Human nature to fight and make peace...rinse and repeat...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:24 pm 
Veteran Member

Phaedra wrote:
too many words.

u realize these immigrants ran away from these people in the first place?

edit: i also like how the whole world notices what happens in paris but when it happens anywhere else all over the world noone gives a shit, honestly if this happened in iraq, syria, or palestine or MANY other countries noone would've cared..

its like how everyone acts humane and starts caring but somehow this "compassion" isnt for humans its just for a certain group of people, its not even real.

HUUU MADE THIS SIG?? Amarisa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:41 pm 
Casual Member

ITT is a bunch of slack jawed liberals, I say we nuke them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:06 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Strwarrior wrote:
I also like how the whole world notices what happens in Paris but when it happens anywhere else, all over the world no one gives a shit. Honestly if this happened in Iraq, Syria, or Palestine or MANY other countries no one would've cared..

It's like how everyone acts humane and starts caring but somehow this "compassion" isn't for humans its just for a certain group of people, its not even real.

Probably cause Paris isn't a war zone. It isn't expected to happen there.
The EU is offering shelter to millions of immigrants and then bombers slip in and kill a whole load of innocent civilians in terror strike.

As a matter of fact, a strike did happen in Syria as well, with some 50 deaths or so. But Syria is a war zone now, it doesn't hit as a surprise when it happens.

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:17 pm 
Forum Legend

Absolutely awful. R.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:15 pm 
Veteran Member

poehalcho wrote:
Strwarrior wrote:
I also like how the whole world notices what happens in Paris but when it happens anywhere else, all over the world no one gives a shit. Honestly if this happened in Iraq, Syria, or Palestine or MANY other countries no one would've cared..

It's like how everyone acts humane and starts caring but somehow this "compassion" isn't for humans its just for a certain group of people, its not even real.

The EU is offering shelter to millions of immigrants and then bombers slip in and kill a whole load of innocent civilians in terror strike.

As a matter of fact, a strike did happen in Syria as well, with some 50 deaths or so. But Syria is a war zone now, it doesn't hit as a surprise when it happens.

first of all we shouldnt place any blame on immigrants, its not their fault they only sought shelter.

the 2nd thing is that its not about "surprising", its about how people show compassion toward paris as in "pray for paris" but we never saw such a thing for the other countries even tho people died left and right (and still do), yes it is a war zone but that doesnt exclude it from the list of things we should care and "pray" for them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:02 pm 

Seemingly reasonable view points...STRwarrior and poehalcho.... But STRwarrior assumes that if it doesn't say "pray for the middle east" in mainstream media no one cares or a lot of folks don't care (which could be true but isn't really proven)...western voices aren't the only one that counts....and poehalcho's comments presumes that attacks only happen in declared warzones or at the very least the whole middle east is a warzone....which we all know isn't true...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:26 pm 
Forum God

Strwarrior wrote:

first of all we shouldnt place any blame on immigrants, its not their fault they only sought shelter.

I'd say you're mostly right about this statement.

But, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if, among the honest refugees, a few ISIS people have been able to slip into the EU. It'd be incredibly easy to do.

Side note; Running away from the problems in your country does nothing to fix the problem. You've gotta handle your own shit, or it'll just keep following you/spreading.

*easier said then done, I know.*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:21 pm 
Elite Member

Strwarrior wrote:
poehalcho wrote:
Strwarrior wrote:

the 2nd thing is that its not about "surprising", its about how people show compassion toward paris as in "pray for paris" but we never saw such a thing for the other countries even tho people died left and right (and still do), yes it is a war zone but that doesnt exclude it from the list of things we should care and "pray" for them.

I didn't put the blame on immigrants. Specifically tried to avoid that <__>
but w/e..

The Pray for Paris is just social media bull. Unless it turns into some sort of charity fund it's for the most part fairly pointless imo.

As for 'praying' for other countries. It could stated that the forces sent in to deal with the extremist parties in the middle east are the west's attempt to help out. ISIS and other extremists are killing plenty more of their own country's civilians.

Naturally there's more to it... resources always matter...
But the forces sent in do provide order and relief to many people living there. And without them the countries could've been in a much worse state.

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:59 pm 
Forum Legend

poehalcho wrote:
The Pray for Paris is just social media bull.
Meh.. It isn't pray. It's media's role in telling us!!
Btw: It should be a wake up Call.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:19 am 
Veteran Member

@poehalcho

I know you didnt i was just saying it in general, sorry for making you misunderstand.

Now what my point is that even if they care about other countries im 100% sure people care about few deaths in paris more than the many deaths in other countries.

@Tasdik, i do agree with you, however in cases like palestine they simply dont have the power to deal with it, in cases like iraq im pretty sure people prefer saddam over the situation right now.

While it is true that some people could've used the "immigrant and seeking shelter" and were related to whatever terrorist group have infiltrated paris and caused all this, but that doesnt mean we should blame immigrants themselves, im pretty sure none of them would want this to happen.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:39 am 
Elite Member

No one responds to my charming replies.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:50 pm 
Elite Member

4chan...
Spoiler!
I feel bad for laughing...

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:56 pm 
Elite Member

poehalcho wrote:
4chan...
Spoiler!
I feel bad for laughing...

Oh wow.. really?

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:21 pm 

Just would like to say a few things, sorry haven't read everyone's posts. So sorry if this has been said already, the passport that was found near a suicide bomber, was fake. It was fake, so people are then lead to believe there are IS terrorists within the refugees, please do not blame the refugees, they are fleeing the same people. What happened to Paris, happened to them, for two years, but far far worse.
France are now bombing Syria, retaliation from the bombing and mindless killings that happened in Paris. But there are still innocent people in Syria, there are men, woman and children, all now get bombed by the French.
I also would like to point out, that most of the terrorists were French born.

I know IS need to be taken out, but I think bombing innocent people isn't the way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:33 pm 

Isis wrote:
France are now bombing Syria, retaliation from the bombing and mindless killings that happened in Paris. But there are still innocent people in Syria, there are men, woman and children, all now get bombed by the French.
I also would like to point out, that most of the terrorists were French born.

I know IS need to be taken out, but I think bombing innocent people isn't the way.

Uhm... terrorists are bombing innocent people too, so I'm not too sure what you are trying to say here. Eye for an eye. I doubt anyone cares about the innocent people in Syria. Those dogs must be taken out, sadly it won't be that easy, since they are everywhere now. They want to kill (innocent) people, just because. Dogs get what they deserve. The world would be a better place without those damn araps and their stupid religion anyway. Well, actually, all religions are stupid, just like the people who follow it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:38 pm 
Elite Member

^errhhh wat.

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:00 pm 

poehalcho wrote:
^errhhh wat.

What what?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:52 pm 

You sir, are an idiot!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:53 pm 

Isis wrote:
You sir, are an idiot!

I can accept that I'm an idiot and/or wrong, but could you please elaborate?