Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Silkroad journey - 1Para
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:14 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I already knew about the game when it wasn't announced yet, because i played on Excalibur Online and talked with Sali Ali, a kind guy who told me infos about the new server.
My character name 1Paradisekid comes from the place where i live. It is called paradise, and it was really the paradise for me in those years. We grew up here with my friends, and this is the best memory for me. 1 means im one of them. Silkroad gives me back the same feelings, because we played together as well, and i am still playing with my friend who i invited here (we play this game together since almost a decade).
My first party was at uruchi, thebill helped me there to kill him. He is in my guild, and i am his master now : d
When i reached the top 50 player, Revolution invited me to join them, and now i became the master. I really love my guild, i hope they like me as well, i always let them vote when i want to change something, and i think we are having fun in all way.
My first friend invite was pretty funny for me, a guy pmed with with some spanish blabla what i couldnt understand, but i laughed a good one on amigo favor favor (I will include picture).
My first post was at like/dislike event where the staff gave out silk points to help out the players a bit. The Support staff is really kind and helpful, and the most important is that they are fast !
All i can say that this server is the best atm, you should have a try and experience again those old isro feelings.
http://www.silkroad-journey.com

Attachments:
SRO[2016-01-16 20-30-08]_70.jpg
SRO[2016-01-16 20-30-08]_70.jpg [ 244.68 KiB | Viewed 2231 times ]
SRO[2016-01-29 17-39-33]_43.jpg
SRO[2016-01-29 17-39-33]_43.jpg [ 198.15 KiB | Viewed 2222 times ]
SRO[2016-01-17 15-10-23]_57.jpg
SRO[2016-01-17 15-10-23]_57.jpg [ 176.68 KiB | Viewed 2217 times ]

Post subject: Re: Silkroad journey - 1Para
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:35 am 
Forum God

1. Wrong section

2. Phsro is a better option, and has a higher player base for similar isro nostalgia.

Post subject: Re: Silkroad journey - 1Para
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:02 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

1. This is a blog post what i shared with you. I couldn't find a better topic for my post, if it's in the wrong section please move to the right one.

2. Compare website (not even 1 month old server).