Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Racism, Xenophobia, etc. Rdy ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:14 am 
Elite Member

While I am not a hateful person I always believed in being racist for its statistical benefits in terms of peace and economy. Always was anti immigrant as an immigrant myself due to less resources for the existing population, etc.

What I wonder now is, will let's say the white population of US and other places finally defend their superiority or allow lower/incompatible civilizations to take them over ? Those 3rd world populations are already heavy ish in number but they aren't controlling by any means unless allowed.

Bit hopeful white community will be able to fight back but I wouldn't say odds are in their favor. What do you think will happen ? Also feel free to call me racist, etc.

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

Post subject: Re: Racism, Xenophobia, etc. Rdy ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:27 pm 
Site Contributor

holy crap haha this is going to be an interesting conversation. Should have posted that years ago when there was so many more active people here haha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:30 pm 
Casual Member

Being racist for its statistical benefits? Anti immigrant? White community?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:12 pm 
Elite Member

Feel free to amuse yourself with SAT scores based on race and household income btw.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:58 pm 

The question you pose here is quite pointless and the notion oversimplified... Countries like the USA are too socially integrated for a "white vs all other race" confrontation for resources... Most of that resources was created by everyone (not just one race)... A confrontation on the basis of resources will see mixed races on both sides at best...

And yes you are being racist and hypocritical if you think its beneficial that racism prevents immigrants like yourself from putting further strain on the country's resources where you now happen to live... Or you would be a total racist and a hypocrite if you think its a good idea to manage the strain on a country's resources through the use of racism...

I suppose if the government shares your views wholeheartedly and revoked/reversed your citizenship tomorrow (by revising immigration law) and then send you back to wherever you're from all for the sake of preserving its resources but executed by racist motivations you should be OK with it based on your beliefs here...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:29 pm 
Elite Member

First of all, intellectual poaching is a very valuable thing for the nation doing the stealing. Both my parents have multiple degrees and I am medical student these days. We were invited and automatically granted a please stay here pass. To say that I don't question my place in society is an understatement.

Most of the resources were created by most everyone ? Way to **** up your argument right away. Demographics for US: Whites 66%, Asian 6%, Black 12%, Hispanic 18%, Rest 3%. I will ignore productivity differences between the races, just because I am nice that way. Social integration ? Guess you don't know much about the North States.

Me being racist ? Yes, what about it ? Given the choice I want to be surrounded by whites and asians. Hypocritical ? Odd way to describe someone who wants to improve society by limiting less desirable elements.

I never been anti immigration btw despite previous wording. When there is a need to important people I am all for it. My actual issue is what kind of people are we bringing in. I want those to be whites/asians as they yield the best outcomes (high IQ also regardless of race). Should go without saying I want any illegal immigrant to get the boot in a speedy fashion, specially but not limited to those less desirable races.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:46 am 

Yes most of the resources were established/created by nearly everyone (in some cases stolen)...the US was built and established by the intellectually inferior, intellectually superior, desirable elements, understandable elements and everything in between.... All of them immigrants.... If the reason why you came to the US was because it's the land of opportunity and all that jazz then quit being a racist hypocrite and recognize that you are benefiting from a nation that was built by various races all having the human traits I've mentioned.... You're living a crack pipe dream if you think a certain type of race or persons of certain intellect means that the country would be a better place.... It's quite the juvenile notion to hold...

There are other racists people like yourself (some of them Asians and some whites) who would love to see you gone and they could care less about how smart you think you are and/or how well you benefit the country with your intellect....And some of these very same people are certified intellectuals themselves...They simply just don't like your kind... And yes you are odd if you think the ends justify the means for wanting to "improve society" with your beliefs here.... I feel like I am talking to a child with these all or nothing fantasies...Maybe you should move to one of those all asian or all white countries because according your statistics those societies should be close to perfection...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:03 am 
Elite Member

Don't really know what to comment on this, but I'd suggest listening to this podcast episode: http://freakonomics.com/podcast/is-migr ... man-right/

And reading this: http://freakonomics.com/2007/10/17/the- ... e-legrain/

Yes, that podcast episode is 55 minutes long, but it's a nice listen :)

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:50 pm 
Elite Member

3rd chromosome club just took the same position twice and deludes himself into thinking he is making an argument; this without any data to back up a single one of his notions. Bit sad but also funny if I am being frank. This is why IQ matters.

In any case Itsune the blog post you linked was indeed the kind of quality response I was hoping for.

After reading it however it failed to prove its argument for me quite successfully. I would right away discard any sort of notion of us having any moral responsibilities towards others; something that the author counted on for a healthy portion of his argument.

In regards to his economic case he's right in many points but makes leaps or has incomplete information regarding the whole picture. Example would be that we need immigration for low skill undesirable jobs. While this is 100% correct there is no need to make the leap for this to lead to anything else. Those quality hard working people deserve our respect and trade but not everyone around them deserves such evaluation. For them to have a work opportunity that will benefit them and then return is good enough.

The case still stands. When there isn't a need to do so why bother dealing/tolerating lower IQ populations known to have a disproportionate representation in the crime/welfare scene.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:18 am 
Common Member

I can't find my glory suit, oh well...