Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: 2nd Debate
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:22 pm 
Elite Member

Every single word in your previous statement I've heard from media sources.

So yeah nothing new, you're still a braindead moron.

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:55 am 
Elite Member

I'm still trying to figure out what your position is on all of this. Not once in this thread have you contributed to the discussion. Instead you go straight to name calling as soon as someone doesn't share your opinion. Not only that but I have absolutely no clue how to even begin a debate with you because you have yet to give sources or facts to any of your statements which have all been vague to say the least. All you have shared is that you support Donald Trump for president yet you have given no reason for doing so.

And please, if you think that your opinions are entirely original or "new" and haven't been mentioned by a multitude of media sources already, you're just being genuinely dishonest.

I'm not sure what you hope to achieve by calling people morons and braindead. If anything it's only hurting what point you were trying to make in the first place.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:51 am 
Elite Member

No longer interested in this conversation, was a lot more relevant prior to the election. At this point I am more interested on quantifying Trump's actual actions as president (plenty of things to dislike already that are not unique to him in the realm of entitlements and awareness of how dangerous they are but waiting for the big picture final moment to conduct my final measurements, there is a gamble side to this related to his spending that .... yeah).

On the topic of unique views. Sure, I certainly form my views in part to listening to others but the problem I had with him is that his sentence structures were literally copy/paste the words of others; which reflects to me an inability for critical thinking and an inability to separate oneself from the camps articulating these positions. More importantly, however, he exclusively went ahead and attributed conclusions to Trump supporters based on no rational grounds "don't care too much on whether he follows through on his promises" which without pause elicit a moron card from me.

But yeah since you want a position let me feed you the one that you are bound to like the most. I am all for the complete dismantle of anything "climate change" related and it looks like he will be pushing in this direction.

Guild Wars 2, Isle of Janthir (NA)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.