Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:08 pm 
Forum Legend

Not really, i just wanted to ask: - What is everyone playing nowadays?

I play a bit of league but keep quitting randomly after bad streaks and a bit of psro's as well, gaming's getting a bit too boring though.

Post subject: Re: Scubadiving
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:17 pm 

Mostly Rocket League. Waiting for Wolfenstein II.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:57 pm 
Forum Legend

I've heard so much stuff about Rocket League but it looks like crap hahaha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:48 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Priced out my SNES collection yesterday. Going to go trade a couple in for a Switch later today. So I guess i'll be playing Mario Kart and Zelda for the next bit.

I played and loved Path of Exile for a while, but felt like I beat the game. I played Divinity 2 and absolutely loved it. Otherwise everything is so barren right now. Star Wars Battle Front II sucks, COD sucks, Assassin's Creed sucks, Shadow of War is a joke, Gran Turismo is bland, and Forza 7 is more of the same.

So i'm doing something I never thought I would do again: buy a Nintendo console.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:45 pm 
Forum Legend

I have absolutely no.. desire or, motivation to play anything anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 pm 
Loyal Member

League of Legends, it sucked me into it more than SRO did.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm 
Elite Member

Playing Souls games with the occasional PUBG and truck sims. And some other games here and there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:53 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Playing primarily Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft 2, Fallout 4 and Darksiders 2 right now. I've got Dark Souls 2 on hold until I finish Darksiders 2. Once in a while I also dabble in Path of Exile, but it's inconsistent.

I have a few other games on indefinite hold as well. Still need to finish the Stick of Truth, but the gameplay itself isn't really nearly as interesting as the aesthetic of the game. It kind of feels like bits of Ubisoft's formulaic nature leaked into the design of Stick of truth, resulting in an overdose of filler content in the shape of annoying loot, collectibles and fast travel points :/

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

Last edited by poehalcho on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:40 pm 
Elite Member

Path of Exile. A lot of Path of Exile. Trying to stream it again. Having people to chat with while playing helps a lot when you've already put in thousands of hours into the game.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:23 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

0l3n wrote:
Path of Exile. A lot of Path of Exile. Trying to stream it again. Having people to chat with while playing helps a lot when you've already put in thousands of hours into the game.

I ran out of things to watch on netflix because of path of exile.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 pm 
Elite Member

Me and Sacch playing Warframe on Xbone, and a little Killing floor 2/Fortnite. Probably going to finally get to Gears 4 soon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:44 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Too tired to play anything.

Last edited by Spore on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 pm 
Elite Member

Destiny 2 is such a disappointment ._.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:13 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DarkJackal wrote:

Above is also true.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:16 am 
Forum God

Black desert online for the past year and a half or so. :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:04 pm 

IceCrash wrote:
I've heard so much stuff about Rocket League but it looks like crap hahaha

It's a really great game. It has a lot of potential for esports too. You should give it a try !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 pm 
Loyal Member

dom wrote:
DarkJackal wrote:

Above is also true.

:( I have been waiting for the PC release for two months. Pre ordered it an everything. How fast can you beat it? Cause I guess I will just be beating it in a hurry and moving back to Black Desert if that's the case.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:58 pm 
Elite Member

[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:
dom wrote:
DarkJackal wrote:

Above is also true.

:( I have been waiting for the PC release for two months. Pre ordered it an everything. How fast can you beat it? Cause I guess I will just be beating it in a hurry and moving back to Black Desert if that's the case.

Took me and Sacch about 3 days to beat the campaign. About 15 hours.
It didn't take long before the gear stopped flowing and you get more and more items just under your light score, as in destiny 1.
They also for some reason removed LMGs, and removed random perks on weapons. So ya know you might get a weapon, someone might get the same weapon, normally you'd have diff perks on each weapon. No its alllll the same. To name a few things to rant about.

This game is literally just destiny 1 copy and pasted then changed. To me it seems ridiculous. Sequels to games are supposed to expand and add more content.
Thats why its not 60fps on console i'd bet too. They claim "all the background physics prevents it" But cmon lol.

I'm still bummed I fell for their bs again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:44 am 
Common Member

[TS]=Hark=[TS] wrote:
dom wrote:
DarkJackal wrote:

Above is also true.

3 days in 4-5 hours per day. Jackal and I did unrelated and unnecessary side quests, explored and did events (You can now self trigger) during the campaign though so maybe MUCH less, maybe even 1-2 days, few hours..

I enjoyed the story but there are many changes I hate, consumable shaders (That for the moment, cannot be bought and only applied to ONE piece of gear), ugly armor atm, the weapon system changes are confusing and now seem messy. I also extremely dislike all the locations in this game except Nessus, which to my knowledge is the only moon that is not real in our solar system. The rest are just so boring and lackluster. The game feels incredibly bare, I think they're slowly introducing content that should have been there from the start to make it feel like there's all kinds of new stuff. (Like the recent addition of the old factions, Iron Banner). Cayde did not disappoint and even the Ghost taking over all dialogue for your guardian was a better choice in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:03 pm 
Elite Member

Mostly mobile games these days. The portability allows me to still get to play games while working most hours of the day ;)

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:54 pm 
Common Member

ltsune wrote:
Mostly mobile games these days. The portability allows me to still get to play games while working most hours of the day ;)

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=136316

Yoooooo me and you, let's go.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:16 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Speaking of scubadiving...
This manga is fucking great and you should read it

Grand Blue

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:20 pm 
Elite Member

Sacchiel wrote:
ltsune wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=136316

Yoooooo me and you, let's go.

I've seen a lot of hype lately around Animal Crossing, but I don't get it. You played the original game back in the days, right? I never knew anything about the game until recently (I knew it existed, didn't know what it was about - still don't fully). So to me, and I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here (please don't hate me, okay? :love:), it seems that the game is only getting this much attention because of nostalgia.

I saw the video you posted but the game doesn't seem very interesting.

I hope I don't come off as too aggressive. I'm genuinely interested in finding out what the appeal about the game is - so I'll most likely download it to give it a go :sohappy:

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:48 pm 
Forum Legend

i think become Silkroad Gaming Clan would be awesome, connecting that with Ryoko handing over the site / sharing the site with us, would be nice

if that doesn't happen, then we should consider the ways of starting our own, calling back everyone we know from here?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 pm 
Common Member

ltsune wrote:
I've seen a lot of hype lately around Animal Crossing, but I don't get it. You played the original game back in the days, right? I never knew anything about the game until recently (I knew it existed, didn't know what it was about - still don't fully). So to me, and I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here (please don't hate me, okay? :love:), it seems that the game is only getting this much attention because of nostalgia.

I saw the video you posted but the game doesn't seem very interesting.

I hope I don't come off as too aggressive. I'm genuinely interested in finding out what the appeal about the game is - so I'll most likely download it to give it a go :sohappy:

Yep. played em all, New Leaf is the best in my opinion and I still go back to it. Even after 4 years they still add new free content too it which is cool. You don't have to play if you don't wanna =p My entire family loves Animal Crossing and Jackal said he'd download it too. But if you don't like it, you can always uninstall. No offense taken! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

IceCrash wrote:
i think become Silkroad Gaming Clan would be awesome, connecting that with Ryoko handing over the site / sharing the site with us, would be nice

if that doesn't happen, then we should consider the ways of starting our own, calling back everyone we know from here?

I agree but I don't want to kill off srf as if it's mine to take and also mods and admins would have to be chosen carefully. Jackal and I have seen forum rebellion/migration and just because someone is your friend doesn't make them admin material. They fall apart extremely quickly. I still have my clan forum that was never used, just needs a few tweaks, I'm attempting to get my admin account back but I forgot it, I'm curious to see how it looks as I have it on offline mode. It's also a Invision Power Board, it looks good, works just as well too. I think I could easily make an new one, which seems I'll have to since I can't login lol.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:50 am 
Forum Legend

Sacchiel wrote:
IceCrash wrote:

I agree but I don't want to kill off srf as if it's mine to take and also mods and admins would have to be chosen carefully. Jackal and I have seen forum rebellion/migration and just because someone is your friend doesn't make them admin material. They fall apart extremely quickly. I still have my clan forum that was never used, just needs a few tweaks, I'm attempting to get my admin account back but I forgot it, I'm curious to see how it looks as I have it on offline mode. It's also a Invision Power Board, it looks good, works just as well too. I think I could easily make an new one, which seems I'll have to since I can't login lol.

Yeah... I totally agree with you, it's a shame we can't reach Ryoko.. I honestly don't know what to do >.<''

It seems maybe only middle ground is possible, let's create our own discord?..

Or we could try to create Silkroad Gaming Clan through here, never giving up on these forums lol, we can use this section or Other Game's section O.o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 pm 
Common Member

poehalcho wrote:

Grand Blue

Licensed, it's no longer there btw =x

IceCrash wrote:
Sacchiel wrote:
IceCrash wrote:

Yeah... I totally agree with you, it's a shame we can't reach Ryoko.. I honestly don't know what to do >.<''

It seems maybe only middle ground is possible, let's create our own discord?..

Or we could try to create Silkroad Gaming Clan through here, never giving up on these forums lol, we can use this section or Other Game's section O.o

Ryoko is too busy living my dream.
Discord couldn't hurt, my computer doesn't work with voice communication though unfortunately. I could still login and be there though.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:23 pm 
Forum Legend

i'm not into reading manga but thanks for the suggestion : o

hmmm, how about not opting for the discord but going for a makeover with mod powers?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:42 pm 
Elite Member

Sacchiel wrote:
poehalcho wrote:

Grand Blue

Mysterious... it's still right there for me :S

Oh well... try these I guess:
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/grand_blue/chapter_1
http://helveticascans.com/r/read/grand- ... 1/1/page/1

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:18 pm 
Common Member

poehalcho wrote:
Sacchiel wrote:
poehalcho wrote:

Grand Blue

Mysterious... it's still right there for me :S

Oh well... try these I guess:
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/grand_blue/chapter_1
http://helveticascans.com/r/read/grand- ... 1/1/page/1

Thanks, seems way more interesting then Free! Imma look around for "Blame!" I must!