Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Covid-19 - Share your positivity
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:42 am 
Forum God

Its been nice not to see much or anything about this on here and i don't want to start a discussion about the virus but i would like to know what things have you done during lock-down, ie new skills, jobs, kids, life events or anything positive.

I will start, i have got a new job its much closer to home (not that it matters as I'm working from home since the start of lock-down in my old job and now new), i asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes and my new skill/hobby i got into 3D printing after buying my first printer. 3D printer tinkering has revived my joy of electronics as it has involved a lot of tinkering with the electronics and soldering.

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject: Re: Covid-19 - Share your positivity
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:18 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Since my father is working from home all the time now, I no longer have to carpool and come in so early, so that's nice :P.

Not much really changed for me personally, but it was nice early on seeing all the roads be totally empty. I worked from home for a little while as well, but it didn't really seem feasible to keep that up for too long since my software had to be tested with the machines in our labs.

Oh- Corona saved us from a rough deadline once.
The deadline for delivering some specialized equipment was set in stone by some incoming EU standards legislation, and we had to get our stuff ready before it was put into place. Thankfully the legal deadline for that got moved up by a whole year :)

- Day[9] Daily 337 -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:52 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Yes, there hasn't been anything like this pandemic yet. Well, I want to say right away that this virus is very dangerous, many people have already suffered from it. Many have died of ignorance or neglect. He himself suffered this disease. It's good that in a mild form, I sat at home for a month and now a free man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I adhere to all security measures, I try not to visit crowded places unnecessarily and watch a lot of funny videos that distract and prevent me from getting hung up on the bad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:39 pm 
Forum God

SamuelRichards wrote:
I adhere to all security measures, I try not to visit crowded places unnecessarily and watch a lot of funny videos that distract and prevent me from getting hung up on the bad.

anything positive thats happened to you since march 2020?

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:16 pm 
Elite Member

Location: ┌(╬ಠ益ಠ)╯( ̄ー ̄)(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・✧(╯°Д°)╯彡┻━┻ψ(`∇´)ψ(☞゚∀゚)☞¯\_(ツ)_/¯ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)ԅ༼ ◔ڡ◔༽งヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Business trip had me going to Italy last autumn.
During the weekend I got to see a unique view of Venice while it was mostly devoid of tourists and had (somewhat) clean water. It was very cool!

Pics of whole trip:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Also had the best cheesecake flavored ice-cream ever there.

- Day[9] Daily 337 -