Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:33 pm 
Forum God

i got a wow trial version and **** me does it take long to install and update i just wanna play everyone is chatting about it

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:22 pm 
Veteran Member

I don't hope you leave your friends from sro, but at the same time you should leave sro. WoW is really a much better game, even if you don't find it "your style." Hope you have fun.
If you need help to guide you through the game, I could invite you to the vent I'm apart of. Bout to eat lunch so it'll be an hr b4 you get a response.
Have any questions about builds or quests? Your one-stop-shop
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:32 pm 
Site Owner

Like any game, the beginning kinda slowwwww cuz you have no money, no cool skills yet, no bag space, no real idea where to go and a million questions.

But you'll figgure it out. Theres lots of WoWers here, so if you land on one of their servers I'm sure they'll help out.

Some are PVP, some PVE

I dont know if anyones on RP servers... those are role playing where your supposed to stay 'in character' and whatnot. If you wern't obsessed enough before, now you have to pretend it DOES exist lol

The game guides you by giving you quests to "go here" and "go there" ... thats intentional to help guide you in the right direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:40 pm 
Forum God

Ryoko wrote:
Like any game, the beginning kinda slowwwww cuz you have no money, no cool skills yet, no bag space, no real idea where to go and a million questions.

But you'll figgure it out. Theres lots of WoWers here, so if you land on one of their servers I'm sure they'll help out.

Some are PVP, some PVE

I dont know if anyones on RP servers... those are role playing where your supposed to stay 'in character' and whatnot. If you wern't obsessed enough before, now you have to pretend it DOES exist lol

The game guides you by giving you quests to "go here" and "go there" ... thats intentional to help guide you in the right direction.

hehe i cant afford after the trial but i know loads on wow you for instance _medea_, cuch (i think) my ex (yeh il go to her server she wil help me ^_^) and 56k + loads more but not gona list

btw how many updates are there im bored shitless i just wanna start and what is the best thing for a horde warlock to do?

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:17 pm 
Veteran Member

Lots of updates, about 600mb worth if you're starting from ver 1.0.
Warlock answers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:26 pm 
Forum God

i keep getting disconnected when i try log on :?

jeez its worse then sro atm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:45 pm 
Site Owner

Depends on the server you picked. Im on medium so I never wait in queue or have problem.

Note, they did just launch BC expansion a couple days ago so they are restarting servers a lot, working out any quirks, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:05 pm 
Forum God

anyone on BoulderFist?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:59 pm 
Veteran Member

Looks like snudge is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:48 pm 
Forum God

this suks where are the scarlot warriors i got a quest level 5 for them and iv found a load of scarlot stuff but it just pwns me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:14 pm 
Veteran Member

Here
Good to know you're actually using the info I gave you. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:32 pm 
Forum God

Nuklear wrote:
Here
Good to know you're actually using the info I gave you. >_>

im not a guide person i like to either be told or find out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:59 pm 
Veteran Member

All you have to do is type what you want to know about in the search bar at the left of every page. Don't be stubborn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:04 pm 
Forum God

Nuklear wrote:
All you have to do is type what you want to know about in the search bar at the left of every page. Don't be stubborn.

ok il try it hehe