Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: One Union Spot Left
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:01 am 

Join Today

Last edited by Bloodie on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Guild Expansion
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm 

Apply today. Visit our website first. Links are in my signature.

Last edited by Bloodie on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:37 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

yo mate my silkroad client working now :D but! im playing worldof warcraft atm so i wont be on for a little while but my friend Hot_Head_Kev is on so message him he trying to sell our guild so that we could just join yours, since its kinda lame tring to invite so amny activ players when there usualy botters :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

message Hot_Head_Kev

Post subject: Waste not, Want not ..
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:05 am 

LMS is still seeking legit players to join our guild as well as legit guilds to join our union. If you're against botting and the people that use bots, bring your pride and your honor here. You will be recognized.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:41 am 

Hi i recently made a new guild and we are lvl 1 with 65% but i would like to join a union so if there are any open spots when we reach lvl 2 can we join the union?

Post subject: Yes
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:59 am 

All guilds are welcome to apply for union, however your guild master must visit our site to review the union rules as well as uphold them throughout the guild. Our website can be found in my signature at the bottom of this post. If you can follow the directions on our websire for joining, you're a sure-in. There are still open slots remaining in our union but activity is a must. If your guild is found to be inactive after some time of being within the union, it will be removed.

Post subject: Still Looking
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:21 pm 

LMS stands out as an active and respected guild seeking the finest and legit players of Silkroad. Surrounding ourselves with quality people and concrete friendships. I have heard time and time again from LMS members what a great guild it is and how they can't imagine being anywhere else. While other guilds & unions have long since passed, LMS remains, still growing, still seeking.

If you're looking for a legit guild, a legit union, or a place to hang out with some really cool, helpful, and insightful people, visit our website today, review the guild or union rules, and contact any in-game LMS guild member to request to join us.

LMS UNION & GUILD WEBSITE

Last edited by Bloodie on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Happy Holidays to All Legits Left on Xian
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:00 pm 

Happy holidays to All of the Legits left on Xian.

Seasons greetings to all union and guild members of LMS. Another year is upon us all and many more memories. I look forward to it with all of you here.

LMS is where it all happens ..

Last edited by Bloodie on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: LMS GUILD RECRUITING -- NO BOTS
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:53 am 

LMS is still seeking legit and active memebrs. Don't be shy, give us a try! :P

Post subject: Re: LMS LVL 5 GUILD RECRUITING - NO BOTS ALLOWED
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:17 am 
Banned User

Hey Bloodie remember me? :>

Post subject: Re: LMS LVL 5 GUILD RECRUITING - NEW GM FOR LMS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:31 am 

Hello everyone,

I am announcing that I am no longer the GM of LMS. With my job and so little time to play, I must return the guild to it's original owner, Spazz.

Our domain (http://lmsguild.com) has also expired, so we must use our original website link to attract players to our site and our guild. The new link can be found in my signature here.

I will not be recruiting players any further. Silkroad is nothing more than bots and I tire of looking for real players in a game that was made for botters. They always have the fortress, the suns, and the largest guilds. So I will be focussing on other things and perhaps even other games. There are some new games out now that really are a lot better than Silkroad and when I spend my money there I actually get to use it all, instead of not being able to get on Silkroad and losing so much money in tickets I can't complete because the time runs out even when I am not online. It's really a ripoff game.

I wish you all the best on Silkroad, but only to those real players. I could recruit bots like everyone else on Silkroad and have a really large guild and everything but that is not why I play Silkroad. I play for the friendships and the togetherness and beliefs about the game that so few others share with me.

Bloodie

Post subject: Re: LMS LVL 5 GUILD RECRUITING - BLOODIE RETURNS AS GM FOR LMS
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:28 pm 

Bloodie has returned as GM of LMS as the server situation has settled down some allowing me to get on the game once again. I look forward to the future with all the LMS members that have stuck through everything, thick and thin. Thank you members. 8)

LMS is still running legit. We are constantly looking for players who value the concept of not botting their characters up to rush through the game. This does not cover gold buyers. If people want to spend their money on gold, so be it, it's their money. I personally do not buy gold and do not encourage buying it. If you do buy gold, you put your account and personal information at risk every time you do it.

If you or a friend are interested in joining a bot-free guild, please read the first post in this thread for links to our rules and website.

I look forward to seeing more legit players come to LMS, a quality guild with quality friendships, to build future memories.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:18 pm 
Loyal Member

so in other words, you're no longer 100% legit, just whats conveniant for every1.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 pm 

LMS remains bot-free. Always has, always will. Different people have different meanings of "Legit". Thanks for posting. Assumption is the mother of all ..

All those interested in joining our guild or union please see the initial post of this thread or visit our website. Links can be found in my signature. Only people with good attitudes and a drive for play need apply. There is no place in LMS for people who like to start trouble or put themselves before and above others.

Thanks again.

Post subject: Re: LMS RECRUITING
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:41 pm 
Banned User

I noticed you have to resort to free forums since Maya stopped paying for the domain :wink:

Post subject: Re: LMS RECRUITING
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:19 pm 

LMS has always been at freeforums, t0rch. Domain name purchases are usually only good for 1 year and the expiration of LMSGUILD.COM expired way back in March as you're just now realizing this. As far as Maya is concerned, I've not seen or heard from her in over a year.

This is a recruiting thread. The last two posts are clearly off-topic. This thread is directed at people looking for a good guild to join. Please use other threads for your off-topic posting.

Thanks for stopping by.

Any and all players seeking guild or union, please visit our website found within my signature here to review the requirements and rules.

Post subject: Re: LEVEL 5 - LMS - RECRUITING - Active, Bot-Free, and Friendly
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:34 pm 

Our recruiting post has been re-worked with a more eye-appealing, enticing post. Please view the initial post within this thread.

We are almost full. There is still room for a few more good, reliable members. If you or anyone you know is interested in joining us, please review the initial post in this thread and follow the instructions there.

- Bloodie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 pm 

Sometimes you just need to stop and rest ..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:29 am 

LMS will be cleaning house this weekend of all inactive guild members. This will be your chance to gain entry into a top level 5 guild that has been on Xian since 2006. We are only accepting active members, people who play on a regular basis. If you cannot be active, don't bother applying. You can bring multiple (up to 2) characters into this guild so long as one of your characters is active, however, no mule characters, botters, or people who show disrespect will be allowed in this guild. If you would like to be a part of this guild, please visit our website to review our rules for joining LMS.

We currently have a few spots open to union as well. If you are a guild master and your guild is bot-free, you are welcome to apply for membership on our website. Read the rules for joining union.

We do not have many rules but the rules we have are enforced to ensure some type of order within the guild and union. There are many lawless and chaotic guilds out there to join if that is what you prefer. We run our own website which contains guild and union news and events which is updated on a somewhat regular basis, but it is only available to registered guild and union members.

To get to our website, follow the link in my signature.

Last edited by Bloodie on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: LMS RECRUITING MEMBERS & GUILDS
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 pm 

IF YOU ARE ACTIVE, IF YOU ARE A TEAM PLAYER, IF YOU GET ALONG WITH OTHERS, IF YOU ARE TIRED OF DRAMA, IF YOU DO NOT BOT, THEN LMS WANTS YOU!

Visit our website to review how to join our guild.

If you are a Guild Master and would like to union with us, visit our website to review how to join union.

To find your way around our website, use the navigation box, found in the upper-left hand corner of the site.

The link to our website is below, found in my signature.