Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: I love you all
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:46 am 
Banned User

This is another good bye thread but read if you know me from the server. I am not quitting because of bots, server traffic, or all that lame stuff. Today, I bought Guild Wars and I thought it was pretty ****ing amazing. For my good bye, I want to say certain things to groups/people.

If you don't know me aka Lithumian, don't contribute please. I'm not trying to be famous or anything like that, this post will attract people that I know here.

For those who are in the Toramusha union, I am sorry for being a selfish bitch to do what I wanted to "do" and personally attacked users, especially to Almita and Axeoo7.

Almita, I didn't really mean what I said... I said that just to piss you off but we all know a loss deals more then getting angry.

Axeoo7, you were a great leader. You helped me, a LOT, and now you hate me... I hope you will be happy when you don't see a Lith in Silkroad anymore.

Everyone else that knows me, best wishes to you and hope you all will PM me here and ask for my XFire. =P

For the rest of you, no you won't have my items. They will all go to my really good friend, Laziruss.

Good bye Xian. =[

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:01 pm 
Veteran Member

LOL no replies... except until now. Guess nobody knows you left yet. :shock:

Bye-Bye :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:52 pm 
Elite Member

GEEEAAAAR PLIX

<< :giveup:>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:08 pm 
Casual Member

lol dis niga really quitting i thought killa was jp....... anyways u dont be on aim anymore?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:49 pm 
Banned User

ZzThizzKidzZ wrote:
lol dis niga really quitting i thought killa was jp....... anyways u dont be on aim anymore?

reading your post makes me want to kill a wigger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:07 pm 
Casual Member

stfu u lil white kid go get at nightbloom lil **** cant pull no girls in real life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:18 pm 
Loyal Member

settle down settle down people :P

:love: fena

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:50 pm 

Fly wrote:
ZzThizzKidzZ wrote:

reading your post makes me want to kill a wigger.

Sometimes I dont miss Xian :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:16 pm 
Banned User

ZzThizzKidzZ wrote:
stfu u lil white kid go get at nightbloom lil **** cant pull no girls in real life

word :P

next time, try typing that in english.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:52 pm 
Forum God

rofl i love how some peeps try acting gangster....it dont make you look kool son, you would look kool tying in l33t that means something here

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:53 am 
Veteran Member

yo yo beotch I be beetch slappin some hoze in mah room. got my ak-47 yoyo bratatatatatattat bulletholes in yo dick yoyo smoke weed weed is good

:roll: :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:09 am 
Banned User

[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
rofl i love how some peeps try acting gangster....it dont make you look kool son, you would look kool tying in l33t that means something here

I love how some "peeps" can't even type at all. He's not trying to be gangster, thats the way he types.

For one thing, you can't even spell at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:16 pm 
Elite Member

RAAACEEEWARRRR

<< :giveup:>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:39 pm 
Casual Member

funny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:33 pm 
Veteran Member

Lith wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:

I love how some "peeps" can't even type at all. He's not trying to be gangster, thats the way he types.

Hm, ironic. It's glaive. Not glavie.

Laugh out loud? Self-ownage for the win? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:26 pm 
Forum God

BrokenSaint wrote:
Lith wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:

+1

and if you look at my posts some are well spelt and constructed properly others...aint, does it matter? no!!11!

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:26 pm 
Banned User

BrokenSaint wrote:
Lith wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:

I didn't make that, so I didn't get myself owned. Maybe you should check out the artwork forum more but yes, "Glaive" is the correct word. I tend to use "Glavie" instead because thats how SRO has it in the game.

Post subject: Re: I love you all
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:29 pm 
Common Member

Lith wrote:
This is another good bye thread but read if you know me from the server. I am not quitting because of bots, server traffic, or all that lame stuff. Today, I bought Guild Wars and I thought it was pretty ****ing amazing. For my good bye, I want to say certain things to groups/people.

If you don't know me aka Lithumian, don't contribute please. I'm not trying to be famous or anything like that, this post will attract people that I know here.

For those who are in the Toramusha union, I am sorry for being a selfish bitch to do what I wanted to "do" and personally attacked users, especially to Almita and Axeoo7.

Almita, I didn't really mean what I said... I said that just to piss you off but we all know a loss deals more then getting angry.

Axeoo7, you were a great leader. You helped me, a LOT, and now you hate me... I hope you will be happy when you don't see a Lith in Silkroad anymore.

Everyone else that knows me, best wishes to you and hope you all will PM me here and ask for my XFire. =P

For the rest of you, no you won't have my items. They will all go to my really good friend, Laziruss.

Good bye Xian. =[

Guild Wars! I wonder how long it will take before you get bored of it :)

It's a great game, but i hate its PVP system, you can't really have a 1v1 battle and you can't even pick your opponents. :( But besides that everything else is great: quests, graphics, special events, weekly events, it's free, guild wars, alliance battles, etc...

Have fun. :)

Post subject: Re: I love you all
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:55 am 
Banned User

Diz wrote:
Lith wrote:

Good bye Xian. =[

Guild Wars! I wonder how long it will take before you get bored of it :)

It's a great game, but i hate its PVP system, you can't really have a 1v1 battle and you can't even pick your opponents. :( But besides that everything else is great: quests, graphics, special events, weekly events, it's free, guild wars, alliance battles, etc...

Have fun. :)

Yeah... I quit on my main and went on my "glaiver" to PVP and sell incase I get bored of Guild Wars. :shock: