Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:02 pm 

insomnia guild is a great guild, i was in there but i left because i stoped playing iSRO, if you see anyone from insomnia in xian, ask for a guild addy, tell them defyance sent you, they have an awesome union as well, their a max lv guild :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:08 pm 
Banned User

id ask you to join TheEMPIRE, but were too good for you. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:02 pm 
Banned User

join WifeBeaters, cause its a cool name and they dont like less important people either Oo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:49 pm 
Banned User

mike2005 wrote:
FBIRem wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
join mine. lvl 5 guild SHOUSKNIGHTS with own union. only 2 ppl with 8th deg stuff so far in the entire union (both in my guild and one is me) but we're friendly and have vent as well as teamspeak and xfire. personally i dont really care about the suns cus its actually kinda fun for me to make my own gear from scratch. gl w/e u decide.

SHOUSKNIGHTS are noobs and mike2005 just spams in global. You're better off joining a better guild.

do i really need to reply to this? anybody who plays xian knows i only use globals once in a while. ur prbly just sore we left ur union.

Welcome two years later. :roll: (I was in Notorious for a while then Shadows, the guild I currently own now... I got "kicked" for simply flaming someone who has a dead husband I don't even care about seriously.)

A long time ago, I thought you CCF'ed, because almost everday you would spam at least 200 globals per day, or did. Then you stopped after the CCF update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:32 pm 
Banned User

Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
FBIRem wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
join mine. lvl 5 guild SHOUSKNIGHTS with own union. only 2 ppl with 8th deg stuff so far in the entire union (both in my guild and one is me) but we're friendly and have vent as well as teamspeak and xfire. personally i dont really care about the suns cus its actually kinda fun for me to make my own gear from scratch. gl w/e u decide.

SHOUSKNIGHTS are noobs and mike2005 just spams in global. You're better off joining a better guild.

do i really need to reply to this? anybody who plays xian knows i only use globals once in a while. ur prbly just sore we left ur union.

Welcome two years later. :roll: (I was in Notorious for a while then Shadows, the guild I currently own now... I got "kicked" for simply flaming someone who has a dead husband I don't even care about seriously.)

A long time ago, I thought you CCF'ed, because almost everday you would spam at least 200 globals per day, or did. Then you stopped after the CCF update.

the ccf update was for astral not globals. u cant ccf globals on your main account.

unless ur talking about long long time ago when you could trade itemmall items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:24 pm 
Loyal Member

Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:

right... i 'spammed' every once in a while when i was getting flamed. that was before i quit my job so i had money i could spend then. you should have never entered this thread bcus every lie ur coming up with is getting shot down, and not just by me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:51 pm 
Banned User

mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:

right... i 'spammed' every once in a while when i was getting flamed. that was before i quit my job so i had money i could spend then. you should have never entered this thread bcus every lie ur coming up with is getting shot down, and not just by me.

What lie? LOL...

I said I thought you CCF'ed, I didn't say you did. FFS, learn to read. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:37 pm 
Loyal Member

Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:

What lie? LOL...

my apoligies then. to me it seemed more like you were still flaming me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:45 am 
Banned User

mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:
Lith wrote:
mike2005 wrote:

What lie? LOL...

my apoligies then. to me it seemed more like you were still flaming me.

No problemo man. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:22 am 

How is my name in Fly's post O.o

Bot? Buy Gold? Just a general asshole? No worries, you'll be loved.

From America? Prepare to be ass-raped.

>>Done with this forum<<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:46 am 
Loyal Member

it got a lil screwd up a few posts back