Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:10 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 240
Location: Hotan Palace =)
Yeah dutchy, bia union is as old as the viets, same with venezuela guild (the original one) and dejavu, the old good guild from aege.

BTW did u left biggamehunters? joined warriors n left champz union?
uhm seems like union is dieing....

_________________
Ign: _Born2Nuk3_
lvl: 75
Server: Aege
Status: Active
More info: will farm at 110 -.-'

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:02 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Location: Arizona
IGN: Layzee
Age: 16
I've played Silkroad since 70 cap, my old character was TrinityBlood. I've been in Blue_Dragonz during the Stronghold and ChampionZ union until everyone in there was accused of botting. After they were accused of botting I went to BotsRCancer and soon after I quit the game for a couple months and came back on my new, currently main character, Layzee. When I returned I joined the guild _Wicked_ at level 19, while I was farming. After about 3-4 months in _Wicked_ I wanted to leave, at Lv74, due to no active English-speaking players in it. After I revealed to the leader that I wanted to leave he flipped on me. He threatened to global my real name, so I did that for him. After that I tore _Wicked_ apart and he quit. Soon after I went into KidsWithGuns to relax for a while, but it feel right. As of now I run my own, new guild, DunceBrigade, in high hopes that it will be known a a group of fun-loving players.

_________________
http://www.rev6.com/player/Aege/Layzee.html


Last edited by Layzee on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:07 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1392
Location:
Aege
Layzee wrote:
IGN: Layzee
Age: 16
I've played Silkroad since 70 cap, my old character was TrinityBlood. I've been in Blue_Dragonz during the Stronghold and ChampionZ union until everyone in there was accused of botting. After they were accused of botting I went to BotsRCancer and soon after I quit the game for a couple months and came back on my new, currently main character, Layzee. When I returned I joined the guild _Wicked_ at level 19, while I was farming. After about 3-4 months in _Wicked_ I wanted to leave, at Lv74, due to no active English-speaking players in it. After I revealed to the leader that I wanted to leave he flipped on me. He threatened to global my real name, so I did that for him, along with globaling his phone number. After that I tore _Wicked_ apart and he quit. Soon after I went into KidsWithGuns to relax for a while, but it feel right. As of now I run my own, new guild, DunceBrigade, in high hopes that it will be known a a group of fun-loving players.


I could have swore I saw a "Layzee" char in aege like a few days ago, I think that was you... plus I am in a union with _Wicked_, my guild is PureWhite.

I would say you should join my guild because they are english speaking mostly, but they aren't exactly "Legit".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1893
Location:
Guildwars2
aznronin wrote:
I could have swore I saw a "Layzee" char in aege like a few days ago, I think that was you... plus I am in a union with _Wicked_, my guild is PureWhite.

I would say you should join my guild because they are english speaking mostly, but they aren't exactly "Legit".

PureWhite and _Wicked_?
Wow...
Cassi needs to get a better union.
Wicked has always been the most worthless guild run by the most worthless people.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:45 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1345
Location: Netherlands
RogueKiller wrote:
aznronin wrote:
I could have swore I saw a "Layzee" char in aege like a few days ago, I think that was you... plus I am in a union with _Wicked_, my guild is PureWhite.

I would say you should join my guild because they are english speaking mostly, but they aren't exactly "Legit".

PureWhite and _Wicked_?
Wow...
Cassi needs to get a better union.
Wicked has always been the most worthless guild run by the most worthless people.


Yeapz ... _Wicked_ is all the low life's put together in Aege ... well most of em lol

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:54 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1392
Location:
Aege
_Dutchy_ wrote:
RogueKiller wrote:
aznronin wrote:
I could have swore I saw a "Layzee" char in aege like a few days ago, I think that was you... plus I am in a union with _Wicked_, my guild is PureWhite.

I would say you should join my guild because they are english speaking mostly, but they aren't exactly "Legit".

PureWhite and _Wicked_?
Wow...
Cassi needs to get a better union.
Wicked has always been the most worthless guild run by the most worthless people.


Yeapz ... _Wicked_ is all the low life's put together in Aege ... well most of em lol


Why is _Wicked_ so bad? Do they do bad things or something ? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 am 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1893
Location:
Guildwars2
aznronin wrote:
Why is _Wicked_ so bad? Do they do bad things or something ? :?

Too much to explain if you don't know. Just don't trust Corey.
Someone else can tell you if they feel like it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:48 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 404
Location: insanity inside
Yeah, Wicked sucks.. Sucked already when they made it..

_________________
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
William Dement

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:36 am 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Location: Arizona
Corey is one of the most trustful people I know, and he's like a brother to me. Just in case you haven't figured it out, we're friends again. I don't see why everyone hates him for doing nothing though, I've heard both sides of many stories and they all sound incredibly stupid, Silkroad would be a much better place if the players were actually civilized.

_________________
http://www.rev6.com/player/Aege/Layzee.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:24 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 404
Location: insanity inside
If he was actually civilized, everyne else would be more civilized too. Daxxus/Corey is an ass and will remain an ass.

_________________
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
William Dement

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:13 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1345
Location: Netherlands
Layzee wrote:
Corey is one of the most trustful people I know, and he's like a brother to me. Just in case you haven't figured it out, we're friends again. I don't see why everyone hates him for doing nothing though, I've heard both sides of many stories and they all sound incredibly stupid, Silkroad would be a much better place if the players were actually civilized.



Your little Budy there the E-Thug lol is civilized ? he threaten to kill poeple in RL for this game hes one of the most retared kids on the server Civilized and his name shouldn't even be in the same sentence

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1392
Location:
Aege
Who the hell are those people?

Man you high lvls have all the gossip -.-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:50 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1345
Location: Netherlands
aznronin wrote:
Who the hell are those people?

Man you high lvls have all the gossip -.-


Its DAXXUS lol ask ANY player in your guild or union and they will say hes a POS i believe your in Purewhite ask in your union lol they will tell ya

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1392
Location:
Aege
_Dutchy_ wrote:
aznronin wrote:
Who the hell are those people?

Man you high lvls have all the gossip -.-


Its DAXXUS lol ask ANY player in your guild or union and they will say hes a POS i believe your in Purewhite ask in your union lol they will tell ya


I quit PureWhite, they are no fun, only thieves there, and they aren't exactly "Legit"
Cassio wouldn't give me union chat -.-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:48 am 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1345
Location: Netherlands
aznronin wrote:
_Dutchy_ wrote:
aznronin wrote:
Who the hell are those people?

Man you high lvls have all the gossip -.-


Its DAXXUS lol ask ANY player in your guild or union and they will say hes a POS i believe your in Purewhite ask in your union lol they will tell ya


I quit PureWhite, they are no fun, only thieves there, and they aren't exactly "Legit"
Cassio wouldn't give me union chat -.-


Cass is cool thoug =P
and no they aint but meh not many are in Aege i think BGH uni and a few other guilds

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:06 pm 
Loyal Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1893
Location:
Guildwars2
aznronin wrote:
_Dutchy_ wrote:
aznronin wrote:
Who the hell are those people?

Man you high lvls have all the gossip -.-


Its DAXXUS lol ask ANY player in your guild or union and they will say hes a POS i believe your in Purewhite ask in your union lol they will tell ya


I quit PureWhite, they are no fun, only thieves there, and they aren't exactly "Legit"
Cassio wouldn't give me union chat -.-

Good luck finding a legit guild on Aege. When I was playing finding someone from Champz union was as rare as getting a sun drop. I'm sure the numbers have gone down since then.

Oh and by the way, Corey has done far more than nothing. While he was in Revolution with me, I'm pretty sure I asked Ben to kick him at least twice a day. Having him in a guild is nothing but trouble. He needs to stay in the emo kids corner all by himself.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:57 pm 
SRF Herald
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2384
Location: Netherlands
Gladiator_RN :)

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:16 pm 
Frequent Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1345
Location: Netherlands
Gladiator_RN wrote:
Gladiator_RN :)

seeing your forum name i would have never guesed that was your ign xD

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:45 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 748
Location:
Aege
_LTU_ aka _Acid_ ( no not acidix ) but i dont play sro for like 8 month Gladi how fire angel is doing? and other guys?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:57 am 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 404
Location: insanity inside
Gladi is an ass now and fire angel is doing fine.

_________________
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
William Dement

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 748
Location:
Aege
kreisimees wrote:
Gladi is an ass now and fire angel is doing fine.

gladi ass :D fire angel is kind person i miss her so much :( to bad i cant play sro cuz my vid card smoked. i hope i can chat with her soon :( Anke :love: can you tell that _Acid_ miss her okies? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:59 am 
SRF Herald
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2384
Location: Netherlands
Extrme_G wrote:
kreisimees wrote:
Gladi is an ass now and fire angel is doing fine.

gladi ass :D fire angel is kind person i miss her so much :( to bad i cant play sro cuz my vid card smoked. i hope i can chat with her soon :( Anke :love: can you tell that _Acid_ miss her okies? :D


omfg Acid! :yay:

Thats a damn long time ago. Watsup!

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:57 am 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 149
Location: Hampton
I was on Aege

Solemn (sold it to the dude who massively scammed the entire server i think)
Yoichee
Ragnarokh
Renz0

Was in the guild LimitBREAK which was a guild me and 2 other friends made.. got to lvl 4 with just us 3 and that was before ong farming..

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:35 pm 
Regular Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 251
Location: [Aege] - Retired
So, who here is from the 60 cap?

_________________
- Aege's former resident tactical medic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:38 pm 
Active Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 706
Location: USA
lotri wrote:
So, who here is from the 60 cap?


Me. I played with you and Elyce, good time partying at Mujigis. and watched SolisFate flame DreamZ.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 10
Location: Canada
Hi, I'm TheOracle and i 1 shot DaGGeR_X2 in pvp. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 pm 
Banned User
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 748
Location:
Aege
ThorKiller wrote:
Hi, I'm TheOracle and i 1 shot DaGGeR_X2 in pvp. :)

every body 1 hit kills him :D :dope:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm 
SRF Herald
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2384
Location: Netherlands
Extrme_G wrote:
ThorKiller wrote:
Hi, I'm TheOracle and i 1 shot DaGGeR_X2 in pvp. :)

every body 1 hit kills him :D :dope:


_|_

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Aege IGN...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 pm 
Valued Member
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 404
Location: insanity inside
Truth hurts.

_________________
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
William Dement

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group