Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: question about leaving a guild
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:37 pm 
Casual Member

i just joined a guild this morning, I didn't realize that the one in charge would beasking for all kinds of items I am selling for free, and he now wants 210k from me and I am not paying. I am selling items to make gold not give away to some leech.and I shure in hell will not give my hard earned gold to any one.
I want to leave andstart my own guild. Is this possable or is there a penilty for leaving the guild im in now?

Any help would be great

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:04 pm 

I was kind of along the same lines. Was in a guild....wasnt very active. Boring. So I left. Zero penalties. You may make a few enemies, but like you said, sounds like a leech anyways.

Also, if you do not feel like being a GM there are plenty of good guilds out there. I just created mine last night if you are interested.

| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯  ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\

Theseus - 3x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:25 pm 

Nah, I quit my guild on accident once when my screen froze. No penalty for doing it, go crazy.

Bot? Buy Gold? Just a general asshole? No worries, you'll be loved.

From America? Prepare to be ass-raped.

>>Done with this forum<<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:59 am 
Casual Member

cool thanks for the help. I asked becaise if you read the help in game about leaving a guild it says something about waiting like 72 hrs before you can join another one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:37 am 

i just think its funny you are leaving a guild b/c you dont want to pay anyone money.... dont you realie guilds cost money to level?? so if you are now the one in charge you will be asking/begging everyone in your guild for gold to lvl the guild :) :) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:21 pm 
Ex-Staff

LadyChi wrote:
i just think its funny you are leaving a guild b/c you dont want to pay anyone money.... dont you realie guilds cost money to level?? so if you are now the one in charge you will be asking/begging everyone in your guild for gold to lvl the guild :) :) :wink:

Yeah. It cost 9mil for LVL3 and 14mil for LVL4. In my guild, we don't make guildmates pay for gear or weaps if they need it...we let them either have it or borrow it depending on if it's SoS, blue, or +s.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1
Don't forget 1 + 1 = 10
"Every time history repeats itself, the price goes up."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:23 pm 
Casual Member

to be honest I would much rather have my own guild or not one that wants every thing for free
I am actually way to busy for a guild, I drive a band tour bus and will not be around much this spring and summer.
As for money for the guild to level up, If I start my own which I have more than enought gold to, who ever is in the guild will help . This other guy wants 210k and every thing he needs for protectoion for free. no way. I am here to play and sell my items not hand them to some leech like I said above.
f- that If I am going to put that much into a guild it will be my own not some one elses.

CDan some one tell me how I can leave the guild im in now.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:26 pm 
Ex-Staff

If you're going to be a GL, but be gone for spring and summer, then the game will most likely initiate GL elections in your absence, so it's almost pointless to be GL.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1
Don't forget 1 + 1 = 10
"Every time history repeats itself, the price goes up."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:09 pm 
Casual Member

I am just GL unti l I build the guild a little more but already have someone to take over while im gone
I didnt realize that I leave tomorrow for 3 days . oh well.

Post subject: Re: question about leaving a guild
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:24 pm 
Forum God

zman18 wrote:
i just joined a guild this morning, I didn't realize that the one in charge would beasking for all kinds of items I am selling for free, and he now wants 210k from me and I am not paying. I am selling items to make gold not give away to some leech.and I shure in hell will not give my hard earned gold to any one.
I want to leave andstart my own guild. Is this possable or is there a penilty for leaving the guild im in now?

Any help would be great

thanks

do they want money to level the guild?

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:07 am 
Casual Member

no he wanted money to buy sos weapons only, this dude was kind of greedy if you ask me, he wanted 1k from other to join, and wanted all my level 21 items for free. I do not just sell my items I do sell other peoples items and have to pay their price. I don't mind helping people but not willing to give 200k to some one. for an extre 300k I started my own guild which I do have enough to recruit and not charge that much gold. Again this guy was just a leech.

Last edited by zman18 on Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:47 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

sp a c ee bar is my fri end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:19 am 
Casual Member

Nixi wrote:
sp a c ee bar is my fri end.

no its called soda spilled on key board buddy. Every one has to be a wise ass.. :banghead: