Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:25 pm 

Skullbasher62 wrote:
hellsharpt wrote:
adding skakid (WTFHacks guild), the retard even admitted to botting, yes I have SS of it. He's set to KS but not attack players (he told me so).

He was babysitting.

I'm also adding Hevansspear (currently in Spectral). I saw him for the first time in months. I was in a guild with him many many months ago. In guild chat he was telling everyone how he did it (he was 4x at the time). Granted this was back in March, sadly the screenshots died on my last PC but I have a friend that can back me up.

He may not do it anymore, but once a person has botted a character it's tainted.

There's a new batch at yetis now, many of the others have either moved on or been banned (I can hope).

spectral seems to like doing shit like that. ie: Cerex and Nam_Tuan.

i told them repeatdely in union chat... but i dunno, its their business.

aparently, nam_tuan is powerleveling? (and ksing everyone to death =.=)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:10 pm 
Veteran Member

heavensspear was supposed to join our guild, met him in town a while ago when he decided to play again. glad that never happened :)

and if a player babysits their bot is it really possible to ban them? I suppose the GM can be invisble and watch them, but they have something that detects the GM dont they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:38 pm 
Veteran Member

nycxfool wrote:
Skullbasher62 wrote:
hellsharpt wrote:
adding skakid (WTFHacks guild), the retard even admitted to botting, yes I have SS of it. He's set to KS but not attack players (he told me so).

He was babysitting.

I'm also adding Hevansspear (currently in Spectral). I saw him for the first time in months. I was in a guild with him many many months ago. In guild chat he was telling everyone how he did it (he was 4x at the time). Granted this was back in March, sadly the screenshots died on my last PC but I have a friend that can back me up.

He may not do it anymore, but once a person has botted a character it's tainted.

There's a new batch at yetis now, many of the others have either moved on or been banned (I can hope).

i told them repeatdely in union chat... but i dunno, its their business.

aparently, nam_tuan is powerleveling? (and ksing everyone to death =.=)

Nam_Tuan got powerleveled from 50-something to 70. Powerlevelers also cleaned out our guild storage(ANBU) and basicly made it a lot harder for us to trust anyone with guild storage.

CereX bots. Supposedly he stopped. But a botter's a botter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:57 am 
Veteran Member

well, skakid seems to have already made a backup plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:09 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

How Can our knw them r a botter? Any skill to knw them r botter?

Type Of Chac: Pure Str Bow

Hope All Of U Can Enjoy In Silkroad ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:40 pm 
Common Member

If you see them grinding by you for a few hours, you leave and come back latter in the day and they are still there, thats a good sign. Also if you see them using zero skills besides self heal.

I_need_U (no guild) should be added to the list. I found this botter in the Homeland.

Build: 6x Pure STR Fire/Light Blader

There will be few of them , and they will be elites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:21 pm 
Ex-Staff

self heal, no guild (goldbots), humping walls, auto disengage on giants, inhuman ability to change targets/know exactly what skill to use to finish, doesn't respond when pmed, doesn't respond when you attack or freeze them repeatedly, iambusy response, in the same place 24/7, gear and weapon WAY too high for the mobs, and last but not least some admit it.

It's rarely just one of these things, its several. If I suspect, I'll test by talking and freezing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:12 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

oic....like tat ah.....thx 4 teaching all silkroad pro XD

Type Of Chac: Pure Str Bow

Hope All Of U Can Enjoy In Silkroad ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:10 am 
Common Member

Skullbasher62 wrote:
hellsharpt wrote:

He was babysitting.

I can't speak for Lee and Spectral and I will not allow someone to diss my union, spectral is not the cause for an members past. but as far as I know since I've been in the union, Cerex was kicked for botting, he quit botting and came back to Spectral. Our guild does not condone Bots, Popping, Powerlevelers and when my members found out about Cerex coming back to Spectral, we all had a long chat (more like yelling) over Union about that. Nam_Tuan he was kicked, Nam_Tuan was is in GetBackers (looks like he's back in Spectral) If Athena and Lee feel that Cerex and Nam has gotten on the straighten path and invite them back that's on their guild they know that their name is what it is.

There's been members NB, Spectral and GB in the union that have been seen botting and it's been brought to the attention of each GM of he respected guilds. Point is that some guilds have a bad seed from time to time, doesn't make the whole guild bad.

The SIN Guild has Existed for 1 years and + months and still counting...

He who seeks rest finds boredom....He who seeks work finds rest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:18 pm 
Ex-Staff

I will not allow anyone that has ever botted in my guild. My opinion is that it taints the guild.

If you feel differently thats fine by me. However don't tell me your guild/union is legit if it has former botters in it (I don't know that there are any in yours, I don't have much experience with you) because their levels are not and therefore they are not.

I know athena he's a good guy, he wants his friends with him and I understand that. But it doesnt make it right.

Its pretty black and white. You're 100% legit or you're not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:28 pm 

hellsharpt wrote:
doesn't respond when pmed

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Poor me, my pm option is turned off 99% of the time :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:34 pm 
Ex-Staff

hellsharpt wrote:
It's rarely just one of these things, its several. If I suspect, I'll test by talking and freezing.

now hush you.

Post subject: Re: Botters on Troy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:36 pm 
Common Member

hellsharpt wrote:
I'm sick and tired of them, gold bots and others. It's gotten difficult to find an open area to grind in there's so many of them. I'm going to list them here and start spamming the bug reports with their names. Please feel free to add.

These are at Yetis. I counted over 20 last night, I just forget their names now.

Updated as of 10/23

Gddkeep
killygood
_sos_ - UFO guild
Tinkle - UFO
Jazz - HiddenLeaf
comebaby - DT
LadyKa
FuriousGoose
fei_li
CapitoL - turksquad
KeLing
ArgKing
TAOTT
lovelucky
linglin
ICEredboy - Kurota Tribe
twansnipro
worriors - TechArmy (nice spelling buddy)
ghghhj
skakid -WTFHacks
AmaZonT

edited 11/9 to reflect bannings! (8 down)

I can tell you twansnipro is not a botter.
I know that guy, hes a good guy.
Hes training hard just like all the others are, so delete him from that list.

Guild: DareDevils * The_Only_One

Post subject: Re: Botters on Troy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:40 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

hellsharpt wrote:
I'm sick and tired of them, gold bots and others. It's gotten difficult to find an open area to grind in there's so many of them. I'm going to list them here and start spamming the bug reports with their names. Please feel free to add.

These are at Yetis. I counted over 20 last night, I just forget their names now.

Updated as of 10/23

Gddkeep
killygood
_sos_ - UFO guild
Tinkle - UFO
Jazz - HiddenLeaf
comebaby - DT
LadyKa
FuriousGoose
fei_li
CapitoL - turksquad
KeLing
ArgKing
TAOTT
lovelucky
linglin
ICEredboy - Kurota Tribe
twansnipro
worriors - TechArmy (nice spelling buddy)
ghghhj
skakid -WTFHacks
AmaZonT

edited 11/9 to reflect bannings! (8 down)

WHAAAAAHAHAHA thats me,,,,

hell no im a botter,, srry 2 disapoint u ;),,

lot of people play my acc, so i dunnu who when were wpeople talk 2 me again,, so.. but 100% sure im no botter ,, :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:44 pm 
Ex-Staff

so the 10 minutes I spent frezing you without a comment from you was one of the many nameless people that use your account.

Nope you stay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:55 pm 
Advanced Member

soo is TAOTT lvl 70 yet? or is he banned?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:42 pm 
Common Member

hellsharpt wrote:
self heal, no guild (goldbots), humping walls, auto disengage on giants, inhuman ability to change targets/know exactly what skill to use to finish, doesn't respond when pmed, doesn't respond when you attack or freeze them repeatedly, iambusy response, in the same place 24/7, gear and weapon WAY too high for the mobs, and last but not least some admit it.

Yeah, I_need_U was showing almost all of these. Self heal, momentary wall humpings, but was smart enough to retarget. Didnt use any skills at all, i must have pm'd for a half hour on and off, didnt think to freeze tho (good idea), in the same place all day, weapon looked ok tho. My fav tho was the way it targeted. I would see which mob it was running to and use grass walk to get in front and everytime it would target something else. Or if i froze the mob further away than it was, it would go someplace else because i already attacked. omg i had so much fun messing with it, i was tempted to put on a trader tag to spawn some thieves, but i decided that i would be better off to stick to my own grinding.

so yeah, im convinced this one should be on the list

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:41 am 
Common Member

The nice grinding spot I found in the ravine is Bot Highway. It's pretty much just gold bots, haven't had a good look yet. Every couple of minutes they'll come running by, self healing everytime they get hit by monsters. They all go to the hyeongcheong area west of the ravine. I'll get some names when I've got some more time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:30 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

hellsharpt wrote:
so the 10 minutes I spent frezing you without a comment from you was one of the many nameless people that use your account.

Nope you stay.

dude,, i didnt ask 2 remove me from the list,, i know i dont bot, i the shit u saying bout freezing is bullshit, i think its funny, so just leave me there on tha list :D 8) i dont care.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:28 am 
Common Member

hellsharpt wrote:
I will not allow anyone that has ever botted in my guild. My opinion is that it taints the guild.

If you feel differently thats fine by me. However don't tell me your guild/union is legit if it has former botters in it (I don't know that there are any in yours, I don't have much experience with you) because their levels are not and therefore they are not.

I know athena he's a good guy, he wants his friends with him and I understand that. But it doesnt make it right.

Are you speaking in general? You know there aren't any botters in my guild cause I stated before and always our guild does not condone botting, powerlevelers, scammers and anything else that makes the guild look bad PERIOD

Yes, I strongly believe that one member can taint a guild and that member should be dealt with. But I'm not the controller of their guild all I can do is bring it to their attention and leave it to them to deal with they already know our feelings on the situation. It's up to them to control that situation. I can't worry about each and every guild on the server I can only worry about mine and what's best for them.

Last edited by NiteBlade on Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:39 am 

you should see kSRO.... the botting ARMIES. scary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:46 am 
Advanced Member

nycxfool wrote:

ksro has botters? i thought they have that auto ban?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:39 am 
Veteran Member

Lance wrote:
nycxfool wrote:

ksro has botters? i thought they have that auto ban?

Gold botters. Lot o' em.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:24 am 

NiteBlade wrote:
hellsharpt wrote:

Are you speaking in general? You know there aren't any botters in my guild cause I stated before and always our guild does not condone botting, powerlevelers, scammers and anything else that makes the guild look bad PERIOD

Yes, I strongly believe that one member can taint a guild and that member should be dealt with. But I'm not the controller of their guild all I can do is bring it to their attention and leave it to them to deal with they already know our feelings on the situation. It's up to them to control that situation. I can't worry about each and every guild on the server I can only worry about mine and what's best for them and believe me I am definitely thinking about some things...

if you're unioned with "tained" guilds, especially with the union symbol now, chances are you're also likely to be put in the same category as them. what's that saying? birds of a feather flock together? i'm not accusing, but thats how alot of stuff goes. and if you're worried about guild image, why not worry about the union you choose? who you union with says alot about you and your guild.

DOTA2, Age of Conan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:33 pm 
Ex-Staff

niteblade I don't know of any in your guild, never heard anything bad about you guys.

Sadly anytime a person is high level or has good gear people make an assumption of guilt. I only write down what I have experienced first hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:53 am 
Ex-Staff

skakid's admission.

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 959oh3.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:31 am 
Common Member

bot parking?
all day today there was a perfect line of ppl all with lvl34 armor, glavies, and random names in front of the herbalist in DW
some would line up perfectly for a few seconds, spawn a horse and leave, others would park and remain there all day.... wierd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:37 pm 

howcome xXx in no-botters union? -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:51 pm 
Common Member

Skullbasher62 wrote:
NiteBlade wrote:
hellsharpt wrote:

Yes, I strongly believe that one member can taint a guild and that member should be dealt with. But I'm not the controller of their guild all I can do is bring it to their attention and leave it to them to deal with they already know our feelings on the situation. It's up to them to control that situation. I can't worry about each and every guild on the server I can only worry about mine and what's best for them and believe me I am definitely thinking about some things...

if you're unioned with "tained" guilds, especially with the union symbol now, chances are you're also likely to be put in the same category as them. what's that saying? birds of a feather flock together? i'm not accusing, but thats how alot of stuff goes. and if you're worried about guild image, why not worry about the union you choose? who you union with says alot about you and your guild.

Your right who our guild chooses to union with does say alot about our guild and union. Our guild just like our union is full of fun, active HELPFUL people, we not only help our union mates but we are very helpful with people outside our union. Hell, alot of you guys may have helped our union on trade runs.

I understand what you are saying. But, I am a grown ass married man that plays mmos, fps console games for entertainment. If I actually cared about what some person on a online game said, thought or is spreading than I think I would quit games all together cause I'm taking it way to serious. I am just here to give everyone an inside view seeing how I am actually within the union. Everyone seems to get an impression from one persons take and thinking thats how it is without getting the whole facts. Our union is one of the best if not the best on the Troy Server, just because we communicate with each other we are helpful with each other and have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:57 pm 
Frequent Member

Skullbasher62 wrote:

Yeah yeah sure birds of the same feather. We back eachother up in jobs, we keep eachother company during hard grinds. But each guild has its own leader, and as a union we try to keep things between the leaders and then the leaders to take care of it with their members.

I don't think anyone in the union is worried about their image, because we are happy with our union. Otherwise we wouldn't be in it. Spectral have had botters in the past but we have always kicked them. The fact that we accepted CereX back has been explained before so if you're not happy deal with it! Its a matter of choice. Powerleveling I don't have a problem with, there is someone playing a character and that character is not just some mindless program running. The ksing has stopped when I discussed this with tuan.

People can judge, complain, flame, blah blah blah about stuff all day long but in all in all, Spectral is a Union of friends. We bond together and fight together until the end. People can hate us all day long but we will be here through the good times and the tough times.

Spectral Alliance forever.

Weapon of choice: Seal of Star Polearm +9
Outfit of choice: Seal of Star Devildom Garments +5

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next