Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:09 am 

well said niteblade, well said.

HuyFong wrote:
Yeah yeah sure birds of the same feather. We back eachother up in jobs, we keep eachother company during hard grinds. But each guild has its own leader, and as a union we try to keep things between the leaders and then the leaders to take care of it with their members.

I don't think anyone in the union is worried about their image, because we are happy with our union. Otherwise we wouldn't be in it. Spectral have had botters in the past but we have always kicked them. The fact that we accepted CereX back has been explained before so if you're not happy deal with it! Its a matter of choice. Powerleveling I don't have a problem with, there is someone playing a character and that character is not just some mindless program running. The ksing has stopped when I discussed this with tuan.

People can judge, complain, flame, blah blah blah about stuff all day long but in all in all, Spectral is a Union of friends. We bond together and fight together until the end. People can hate us all day long but we will be here through the good times and the tough times.

Spectral Alliance forever.

yes, yes, you've "explained" how cerex apparently stopped botting (most likely due to the fact he was fully farmed and didn't need to bot anymore) but the true test will be once the 80 cap comes out (if it does), then you'll know if he's just been pullin the shades over your eyes or if he really respects you and will keep his vow of non-botting. of course he'll probably say he was powerleveling since you've just condoned it in above post and you won't do anything, even though technically it breaks the EULA of the game.

DOTA2, Age of Conan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:13 pm 
Ex-Staff

Kasumani, relax man you don't even play the game anymore. I understand both sides, I don't necessarily agree but I can accept, it's his gaming experience , not mine, not yours.

Besides this is about botters not anything else.

Edit: Adding WitchX from Orient

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:01 pm 
Veteran Member

hellsharpt wrote:
Kasumani, relax man you don't even play the game anymore. I understand both sides, I don't necessarily agree but I can accept, it's his gaming experience , not mine, not yours.

Yeah, but we still hate his ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:38 pm 
Frequent Member

ShizKnight wrote:
hellsharpt wrote:

Yeah, but we still hate his ass.

Don't worry man I hate you too. It's a mutual feeling :wink:

Weapon of choice: Seal of Star Polearm +9
Outfit of choice: Seal of Star Devildom Garments +5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:40 am 

good. i hope you hate me. i also hope you die in a fire, and i hope thats a mutual feeling too. i had a shred of respect for you once, the moment you kicked cerex out of spectral and "prooved" hands down you were anti-bot. then what? not two weeks later he was back, and that when i knew you were just like all the people in emperor and all the other botting guilds out there.

lame. :roll:

DOTA2, Age of Conan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:45 am 
Frequent Member

Skullbasher62 wrote:
good. i hope you hate me. i also hope you die in a fire, and i hope thats a mutual feeling too. i had a shred of respect for you once, the moment you kicked cerex out of spectral and "prooved" hands down you were anti-bot. then what? not two weeks later he was back, and that when i knew you were just like all the people in emperor and all the other botting guilds out there.

lame. :roll:

well thats good, I never had respect for you especially even if you don't see it's a personal choice :roll: for as long as CereX keeps up his promise to not bot anymore he will stay in Spectral

Weapon of choice: Seal of Star Polearm +9
Outfit of choice: Seal of Star Devildom Garments +5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:34 am 
Common Member

-.-

take you some what civil discussion about hating eachother guts somewhere else plz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:40 am 
Common Member

allea was botting in the hyeongcheon area near dead ravine. The stupid bot abandoned his giant after I knocked it down. :D

Post subject: jackass.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:03 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Stop false reporting, this to all of you Fat Asses before point the finger to anyone look at your selves some of these people have life next to this game. When someone wants to level up because of you ass holes show off by killing low levels and some of these people are 14 years old and their parents got money, they don’t know shit what you saying just because you are loser and broke and you have no real job. You like to trash other players. You need to get out more often and get real job so you can afford to buy game item not to scam low levels.
Oh by the why the GM talks to one of the players you accusing and he still in game jackass.

ppl like you bring bad name to Silkroad

name Jr look me up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:04 pm 
Ex-Staff

I know who you are jr, and you may think some people are false reporting, that's your opinion, just as itits ours that they are botting. I report em and let JM make the final decision. You wanna jump to the defense of anyone in particular? Perhaps you don't think skakid was talking about botting in that screenshot. You are entitled to your opinions.

I haven't repoted anyone from the caves recently. Perhaps you think Mr Arigatou in the right hand nachal room is bot free (though hes there 24/7), or most of emperor and Dignity (a couple of which we all had a laugh at last night while humping walls).

edit: as for the reason for them still being in the game, they log out and don't get caught, or they are babysiting their bot (they have an audibule alarm advising them of a GM in proximity). That and the GMs have thousands of reports to sift through. I believe that they will get them eventually.

Post subject: Botter on Troy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:06 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Bro I just got mad becuese someone acuised Nam_Tuan botting which I know this kid and I know his father they play clean and they goot the mony to spent yes they hired Powerlvl becuse thehave work and school and you know what when anyone ask for there help they will be the first to help I just hate to see good pepole beeing trashed bro I know you to and I know your guild all good ppl but please make sure berfore you acuise some ppl

Post subject: Re: Botter on Troy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:27 pm 
Veteran Member

Jr wrote:
Bro I just got mad becuese someone acuised Nam_Tuan botting which I know this kid and I know his father they play clean and they goot the mony to spent yes they hired Powerlvl becuse thehave work and school and you know what when anyone ask for there help they will be the first to help I just hate to see good pepole beeing trashed bro I know you to and I know your guild all good ppl but please make sure berfore you acuise some ppl

Powerleveling is just as bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:23 am 

botting and powerleveling might as well be the same thing, they're both against JM's EULA, and since you just admitted they were/are being powerleveled, that makes them just as bad as DirtyNurse or any other of the 1000^100 botters there are on SRo.

DOTA2, Age of Conan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:28 pm 
Ex-Staff

Some new additions. I haven't seen alot of the yeti botters recently so I'll start fresh.

Gddkeep (now in the caves, though stuck at portal)
WitchX - Orient
_skull_ - Orient
Dungyung..... - Dignity - he's got book 4 of wall humping
SworDwicH
farmar - TNT
Mr. Arigatou - FREEDOM
skakid - WTFhacks (has an alt SKAKlD too)
AmaZonT
QQ_Love

Last edited by hellsharpt on Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:32 pm 
Common Member

Heh, you should look at the Penon fighters some times.
There are botters from 60+, and sometimes I also see someone 64+!!

Guild: DareDevils * The_Only_One

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:17 pm 
Veteran Member

The_One_ wrote:
Heh, you should look at the Penon fighters some times.
There are botters from 60+, and sometimes I also see someone 64+!!

At Yetis, there are level 70s that are probably fully farmed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:48 pm 
Advanced Member

u no ur addicted to sro when u....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:15 pm 
Ex-Staff

I'm Hellsharpt and I have a problem......

Yes I'm an addict, but botters piss me off. I try to use gaming as stress relief after work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:32 pm 

its ok hellsharpt...its okay to be addicted. I too feel your pain. in my humble opinion bots have already ruined this game.
And to all spectral union members if u dont care bout bots in your union y do u care bout bots in your guild? id think it was all about respect. isnt that y u form an alliance to gather great players and show others u are better then them. i think alot of respect has faded from your union ( jus my humble opinion)

P.S so sad that DirtyNurse is still allowed to play this game
P.S.S Johnny_Cash is a gold-bot---no real player bot or no bot would spend 4-6 months grindin on penons. Yes he was there when i grinded there last summer(June-July)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:30 pm 
Banned User

I started writing down names of botters I saw, but there were so many of them, especially the chinese bots such as shianjian wonjian or millions of other things ending in jian that I only did it once in a while if I saw someone stuck in a tree or somethin. I started taking screenshots though since it's much easier, and more accurate since I can barely even read my own handwriting :P
These are lower level bots I saw on my noob character.
MoonCap
jimeng
Lifeful

This is a level 69+ blader me and sae saw yesterday in the yacha room. He got stuck in the statues many times, that happens to me too but he would stay stuck trying to get through them for about a minute at a time before eventually either ending up on the other side of the room or targeting another mob. On several occasions he would have about 2 or 3 mobs attacking him that he wouldn't even attack back butwould instead be attacking other random ones. He would stop attacking any monsters I targeted, once he attacked one, I attacked it so he attacked the one next to it and I attacked that one too, his bot got very confuzzled. When sae logged back on she automatically got a party request from him not even having been on half a second.
Pasgeuk_

Since I started taking screenshots I will more than likely be posting many more bots on here[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:35 pm 
Valued Member

Hey look. CereX has joined dignity.

B-b-b-b-bot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:43 am 
Veteran Member

zelzin wrote:

B-b-b-b-bot!

... We told you so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:50 am 
Banned User

zelzin wrote:

B-b-b-b-bot!

CereX has been in dignity ever since I came back to sro.
:banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:06 pm 
Common Member

DungGuyen dude was having an intresting global discussion with some templarios guys. He told them he is porud on his members that they are botting, and that he is telling them to bot so Dignity get's stornger xD

Guild: DareDevils * The_Only_One

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:59 am 
Valued Member

ShizKnight wrote:
zelzin wrote:

B-b-b-b-bot!

... We told you so.

I already knew... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:58 am 
Banned User

kinda late post but after bot block i dunno how i c bots again in karakoram man they everywhere again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 am 
Banned User

Rohwelacs
Port_newland
BlooStre
Irewa (maybe lrewa)
asker_fafa
Zueope
sownw25
afdsfd
sdfff
Weapwn
sdff
Feihgr
Beamn
Grfvcd
Zylow
SniperBlue
GabelGabl
DemonSpear
AznPride4eve
ChenZheng
macera

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:02 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Woah im in there =]! Sweet..

Anyways hi there stallowned its me SYS7EM :)

Peasant..

Post subject: =D
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:34 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

wow and u dont say im popular lets have a poll on whos the biggest or was the biggest botter on troy =]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3