Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:14 am 

are u and everyone else staying or leaving?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:40 pm 

So ya lefted union? :banghead: If u intrested i got union for ya guys 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:05 pm 

I am here and staying for a while to see how things play out.

Choloks has offered a spot over in SoulSociety and I will keep him in mind. Shortie and gang may have spots as well. If you are interested in leaving let me know, if not, I am online and playing and will continue.

Matter of fact after leveling today, I assisted a couple of trade runs back to jang but roads are ripe with thieves and after two runs I decided to sit and watch the action at the crossroads.

I took this screenie of bots at Hyeongcheons which watching them was quite comical. I only got 9 in this screenie but there were probably twelve and they were running together like mercenaries :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:50 pm 

WrathShielder wrote:
I am here and staying for a while to see how things play out.

Choloks has offered a spot over in SoulSociety and I will keep him in mind. Shortie and gang may have spots as well. If you are interested in leaving let me know, if not, I am online and playing and will continue.

Matter of fact after leveling today, I assisted a couple of trade runs back to jang but roads are ripe with thieves and after two runs I decided to sit and watch the action at the crossroads.

I took this screenie of bots at Hyeongcheons which watching them was quite comical. I only got 9 in this screenie but there were probably twelve and they were running together like mercenaries :D

If u wanna join our union i will msg to union leader.. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:31 pm 

Thanks Mike I am not leaving as of yet but I will keep you in mind. As I stated in my post above, I am sticking in Nightfall as long as those that remain want to stay and play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:57 pm 

im only gonna leave if everyone else does :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:28 am 
Veteran Member

NightFall.... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:22 pm 

Still working those last archers and bowman quests before going over to bungwangs......

I couldn't get on Troy last night (it one of the only servers "crowded" on the whole list (would that be cuz its popular or all the bots are back?) anyway, jumped over on Poseidon and made a hybrid archer just for something to do....hoping to get an SOS drop from a Mangyang but no such luck. Took her to level 8 and then stood outside jang gates taking on red npc thieves with ice and lightning....I was only about 25% on the staying alive department but it was fun....ice em run away a little arrow arrow lightning, try to ice em again......

Anyone got characters on other servers from Nightfall (I know you do Hito).....

Oh and waited for TG last night once I did get on Troy for about an hour ...she appeared and I followed to 60+ levels on horses that had been waiting....figured they saw where she appeared......didn't get but 15 seconds out of the bandit den before she was dead and not by any of the 10 or so of us waiting out front in the den :(.....oh well just another diversion from grinding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:36 pm 
Veteran Member

Yeah, im on Pacific....Im sad NF is like this now :(

Was so happy to hear it doing so well when i would check in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:56 pm 

HTVHitokiri wrote:
Yeah, im on Pacific....Im sad NF is like this now :(

Was so happy to hear it doing so well when i would check in.

Me too T......we were having 6-8 online at one time, some grinding, some PVPing, some doing trades, a lot of chatting going on, good union as well with lots of good peeps online.

We still got some great guildies but I think everyone is kinda in a funk or if they come online they are the only ones ..... no matter what others say, imo, this game is about socializing as well.

I am still hard at it, played about hour and 1/2 last night....noticed Altaecia was now out :( ........oh well I come on grind a while jump over on Poseidon play with my hybrid int archer.....i have a character on Pacific.....maybe I should come and play with her when I want a diversion start building up her levels....at least I know peeps on that server already.... :D (you got a 16 bow I can use... :shock: )....I actually need to check and see what level I took her up too....I haven't been on Pacific since you went over and that was months ago.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:09 pm 

Come pacific!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:38 pm 

:P .....been getting in Troy okay these days and settling in for the grind from 42-45....at least I got a 0 gap....no GT though....spent my last silk to re-up gather pet....oh well ready to move to Hotan soon.....Tom your little boy has all grown up...:wink: ...not quite for a good while yet.

I did stay on Poseidon long enough to get my little hybrid archer up to 14 and stand outside Jang and start fights with NPC thieves coming and going......never had a real archer (and still dont :P ) but has been fun icing those suckers and running far enough away if they start chasing me. I die some but I live a lot too......great fun from grinding robbers and soon buns......

I do still need to check my character on pacific......might be deleted by now....is there a delete after non-use timer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:42 pm 

nope, no auto-delete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:00 pm 
Veteran Member

Wow moving to hotan? very nice man sounds like you have definately grown up quite a bit haha. anyhow, stick around with Troy/Poseidon if you like and do what you wanna do, enjoy yourself =). Just know always welcome on Pacific, can xfire me if you ever need to contact me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:26 am 

HTVHitokiri wrote:
Wow moving to hotan? very nice man sounds like you have definately grown up quite a bit haha. anyhow, stick around with Troy/Poseidon if you like and do what you wanna do, enjoy yourself =). Just know always welcome on Pacific, can xfire me if you ever need to contact me.

Don't try to steal my old guildmate!! :x

lol :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:39 am 
Veteran Member

[SD]Kratos wrote:
Don't try to steal my old guildmate!! :x

lol :P

My old guildmate first :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:20 pm 

Boys no fighting....maybe I will come over and start a sexsy girl on Pacific, name her something cute like NikkiLynn and you can really fight....

I am thinking of starting a 4th character on Troy (deleted my original blader, I might delete this bow ho I started a long time ago, and make myself a spear nuker just to get away from grinding my main character all the time)

How hard is it to change from bow to spear nuker if I use the bow to like level 24 or so just so I can level and grind with the bow first and fast?

Or maybe I should make that character on Pacific eh? Sorry, I can't bring my SOM Lvl 24 spear with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:40 pm 
Veteran Member

haha yea, would be a nice thing to carry along. Anyways im just kidding, you can join whatever dam guild you want, make your own and join the union, who cares. Stick around on Troy if you like too =). But like i said, you are welcome.

To Switch wouldnt be too bad. You keep leveling with the spear just not lvling the mastery. And as you gain sp level up Bow. to get bow level 30 and maxed it cost about 1.5k sp or so....but yea done slowly its not that bad.

Post subject: Hacked I Guess
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:49 am 

Seems I have been off my ZoJyong for a while and someone has been on my character.

I have a pretty secure username and extremely hard password to figure out.

They seem to have moved all my HP and MP pots to my storage and moved elements to my character inventory. Most of my stuff is there but of course my 20 mill is gone, some SOS boots I had that were level 24, some rudolfs, about 8 wep elix a couple of protector elix, but my accessory elix were back in my character inventory. all my wind 2 and my wolf which was level 37, my return scrolls and santa muffler are still there which is strange but I guess not a desired item. All my 5th degree pretty full blues are all there and my 6th +4 glav is there. Like they wanted me to be able to keep playing but took only the good stuff and 20 mill. Hito I have been over on Pacific playing my character so I may be coming over quicker than I thought. Oh my male flag is gone as well I see.

My character was standing at guild storage but I don't see much of anything missing from there. Stall will have to check. Remove my guild storage access as well Stall please. I will change my password again and make it harder although it was way hard (bunch of numbers and letters) so I don't know how it will help, my username is not one that I use anywhere either so I wonder about that as well.

Kinda makes it pretty shitty playing without all I had but I guess it could have been way worse and I could have been naked......will miss the wolf and I never saw him get big :(.........guess i will miss the 20 mill as well.

Last time I played before I went on vacation i was in Jang but thought something was strange when I was standing in front of guild storage in Hotan........some high level hacker only wanting stuff he could use I guess.

I am deciding if I will ever play on Troy, I may donate all that I have left to someone like the Loonies, Shortie or Bobby catch me in game and I can dump all my stuff to you. Bad enough with all the botting and inability to log in to have this happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:33 am 

Aw man :( that sux.....looks liek there's a conspiracy against every legit player on troy? Hito, pinokkio, you...pppfff =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:52 pm 

Yeah, I have played hard and legit since I found the game. I never bought any tickets (only a grab pet) so grinding has been a long and sometimes boring task but I past 1/2 way and was looking forward to fighting around Hotan. I guess I can do all that and I am sure I will get more wep elix, probably can find another flag although the +2 on INT/STR isn't that big of a boost more the cool-look factor. Probably won't buy a wolf again and like I said I have most everything still - garments, wep, pots, and a bunch of other stuff. Probably sell all my elements and miscellaneous stuff to see how much I can get maybe back up to a couple mill and then just play between Jang and DW helping noobs, traders, explaining the game to those who ask, etc.

Stall please remove me from Nightfall. I won't be in a guild anymore. I will just play solo when I can get on. Thanks it was a fun ride and you guys were a class group....LEGIT - FTW!!!!!!!!!

See you on Pacific Hito-Krat.... :)

Last edited by WrathShielder on Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:37 pm 
Veteran Member

Ugh. Im very sorry to hear about that. Atleast they left you with anything at all I guess. Still just horrible though. Looks like you are switchin over to Pacific though, so see you in union.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:20 am 

So where has most of Nightfalls members gone now? I sure miss sro. Sucks to lose your DSL and have nothing to play except boring videogames.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9