Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Supposevly I'm on dignity pk list :)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:08 pm 
Banned User

Lol.
Funny..

I don't even job, hope they have fun working off murdeer status :) :)

Since I'm in a rush right now I don't have time to post the whole story or screenshots, I will post more later though :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:36 pm 
Ex-Staff

How do I get on? maybe that will incent me to play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:40 pm 

Psh...they are setting themselves up to be STALLOWNED! :twisted:

| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯  ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\

Theseus - 3x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:42 pm 

I think that was kinda my fault too, I think I be on the list too, OMG noooo, Troy will never be the same again!!!

Stupid me, I didn't screenie the whole convo after this, but basically I told scitis? that he couldn't pwn with a chess set, and that he should go to the SRO website and change his name to "IgotStallowned"

Of course, he didn't take to kindly to that, challenged a guild war...and I still am not even in a guild, so then... "You on my pk list" which made me go "Oh noes, I better delete my account and never play sro ever again!!!"

Sigh, such fun, and boy am I a stirrer or WHAT, so much fun when the fish are biting, LOL.

I'll let Stall enlighten you on what prompted this response! lol, trust me, it's good :P

P.s. Their guild is called "Dignity", err, that's kinda ironic isn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:56 pm 
Banned User

Dian Jie wrote:
P.s. Their guild is called "Dignity", err, that's kinda ironic isn't it?

What's ironic is that they are the biggest botter guild on Troy. Well maybe second biggest now because it seems that they kind of died and a lot of their bots went to the guild "Shu"

Damn those botters everywhere :banghead:

I'm still at school atm, in the library, so I will post more when I get home :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:57 pm 
Veteran Member

PK you or he wants to give you butt sex? Well its about time Nightfall gets some recognition! Good job guys :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:32 pm 
Banned User

Well it seems that the print screen key didn't work :(

Anyway.

Yesterday I went back to nachals after finishing the second part of the niya hunter quest. So i was grinding nachals and there were two other people in the room, and as always hapeens in the nachal room, everyone kses everyone.
So this guy starts talking shit constantly. He talks shit that I attack mobs before him, he talks shit that I don't stay in one specific spot and grind. He doesn't stfu. During this I'm not saying shit, I don't need to lower msyelf to his level. So eventually he assumes that I'm a bot, and he starts adding that to his cycle of insults. So I start ksing him intentionally. He ends up saying man I want to pk this guy. Eventually he logs off.

This morning before school I log on and start grinding again, and he is there again. The shit talking continues, and he reallly must think I'm a bot, he keeps saying he wants to pk me. I'm in my chair laughing at him and ksing him the whole time. Eventually he goes pink. I do a qiuck soul spear soul on him, but the first hit get blocked so he lives and starts running. I launch a nuke to him and he dies in one hit (unfortunately not dropping anything :( ) So I taunt him a bit laughing at him.

Eventually he globals like in Dian_Jie's screenshot. After some time he comes back and starts talking more shit, calling me noob, saying he wants guild war, etc etc etc..

That's pretty much it.... What an idiot.
I was actually tempted to do the guild war, he said for 100m, lol.
I would just kill him really quick, instant return to town, and wait out the rest 8)
Even if I didn't go back to town, all their bots would rpobably be botting anyway and not even know :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:55 pm 
Veteran Member

With all the shit he talked, i doubt he would really offer that much. But nice job stallowning him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:04 am 

how many of them did it take..? 10? LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:25 am 
Banned User

Wow a lot happened tonight.
If you were on Troy you most likely saw the globals. :D

I will give the whole story tomorrow.. 3:30 am goin to bed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:24 pm 
Banned User

K so here it goes.

I was grinding at nachals again, minding my own biznass when all of a sudden I see the same guy from the other night in the all chat talking shit. I'm like damn he's back again. So I say "time to start ksing again :) " so I start ksing him again, but it's harder now because he must of leveld or gotten a new weapon cuz he's now killing a lot of stuff in one hit. So anyway I do my best to attack stuff before him and if I don't to get in a quick ghost spear on the stuff he's nuking.
He gets pissed off, and he's like noob if you don't stop I will spawn generals on you. Knowing he isn't level 80, and confident that he's full of shit I keep ksing and he doesn't do anything. I keep reminding him, come on where are those generals?? Eventually after about 10 minutes of that, he teleports out. I message him and he's like, I'm coming back get ready. So I keep grinding, and to my surprise he actually does come back eventuallly. So I keep ksing him, asking him what's keeping him from spawning those generals, and eventually another Dignity botter shows up (The_Templar)
So now there's two of them here, and I keep doing my stuff ksing him and asking him what's the freakin hold up with those generals. Eventually another one shows up (BearHax) so now they're three. I inform him of the cuteness of him having to get his friends to watch his back. So there's the three of them now running around like they're badasses thinking they own the place. He says that he brought his "m8s" to come watch him pk me. They must be coming up with a plan, because they don't really say much and they are watching my every move. I'm on my guard, ready to **** up anyone who tries to go purple, ready to turn on fan spear if the guy tries to nuke me in zerk, and ready to ghost walk away should those generals ever come.
Eventually one of them goes offender on me so I start chasing him, but I notice the other two are close behind me, so I think it might be a plan to get me busy on one guy so I don't notice another one coming up behind me to kill me so I stop and go back to grinding.
I'm still killing nachals, and I get to the ones in the corner of the room, so I'm happily fighting them, when Bearhax comes and knocks me down and The_Templar uses up at least 10 monster scrolls on top of me while I'm down. Dissapointment, it's only niya hunters, not the generals I was promised :(. I quickly get the hell out of there with a well timed ghost walk, their first attempt fails.
I go to the other side of the room and grind trying to avoid the summoned mobs, but there's so many of them they quickly swarm the whole room and not rnning into them is impossoble.
I notice in the distance in my screen a character dies. I go up and see, zomfg sikisthch (or however you spell his name, the guy who started everything in the first place) is dead!! Farking owned. So by now there's a niya hunter on every inch of the room, so I get the hell out of there, the two other dignity bots come out too.
I wait a bit in the big hallway and they both catch up to me. Bearhax goes offender on me again and tries to knock me down, and fails. This time, he's done for. I chase him and keep him purple through the winding hallways by lion shouting him every couple seconds. Then he walks out into the first nachal room with lots of open space, and his time is near. I zerk up, he starts hauling ass and ghost walking away. I launch out a nuke, and he ghost walks away again so I see my nuke going clear across the whole room and BAM down he goes 8)
Now there's this The_Templar fella running after me not knowing what to do after both his guildmates got owned. He's standing around a bit thinking what he should do, and after a bit he teleports out like a little girl.
I'm not gonna bullshit with you guys I'll tell you straight up, they got stallowned!

They are really pissed off this time, they start pming me a bunch of bullshit, then they start globaling. So I send one or two globals out saying how I owned them. Since everyone hates them, I get flooded with people pming me in support 8)

I keep grinding for a few minutes and eventually teleport out to town because I couldn't keep a steady grinding pace, I was still a bit shaky from what happened, and I was busy telling everyone what was going on. For the next 30 to 45 minutes they must have sent about 100 global chats talking shit about me. I am enjoying ever minute of it, and can proudly say I opened up another can of Stallpwnage.

I really wish I could of got screenshots. But during times like this and on big trade runs or wars or whatever, I'm too focused on trying to remain alive and on my guard to even have taking screenshots cross my mind :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:39 pm 

I haven't really laughed out loud in a long time, but that really got me LAUGHING, my wife is looking at me funny! :P

ABSOLUTELY F*****ING BRILLIANT!

Stallowned, you're a LEGEND! And don't let anyone tell ya different! Brilllllliant!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:56 pm 
Ex-Staff

gotta love the way they don't even know how to handle their character, almost as if they don't actually 'play' on them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:58 pm 
Forum Legend

Not really my place to be at the moment but ..... STALLOWNED !!!111!!!!!!!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:03 pm 
Retired Admin

ZOMG!!!111 you're me HERO, Stallowned!! <faints >

Having trouble accessing SRF?

dom wrote:
RuYi wrote:
Are you from outer space or something?
He's from Jersey. Close enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:27 pm 
Veteran Member

wow you are so awesome SG visited to say so! But yeah man, What idiots. Nice job raping them homie. Chase would be proud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:42 pm 

Nice one !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:47 pm 
Frequent Member

Guess this was the thread you referred to online Stallowned. :) Good story. :) Wish I could have been there with Pinokkio; we could have had some real fun with them. See r0x? It's more than time for you to get back in action. Things CAN be fun. ;)

Anyway, level 35, and still going strong. I'll be with you in no time. ;)

[83] Pinokkio
Pure INT Force Nuker, Force 83, Cold 83, Lightning 83, Fire 60

[81] Sybian
Pure INT KD Nuker, Bicheon 81, Cold 81, Lightning 81, Fire 60

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:28 am 

hellsharpt wrote:
gotta love the way they don't even know how to handle their character, almost as if they don't actually 'play' on them.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯  ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\

Theseus - 3x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:54 pm 

Well, I had a look around mate...and I think I found those Generals you were promised!

Just after I took the screenie...another one appeared right beside me. OH F****K!!

Of course, I ran like hell....and when I turned around...

LOL, it's all fun and games until a General turns you into a pancake!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:26 am 
Common Member

ha globals were hillarious and distracting me from my penons :(
-BeerBelly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:05 am 
Advanced Member

wow nice man :D

Post subject: Re: Supposevly I'm on dignity pk list :)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:47 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

well dude i didnt know what actully happend to you, but anyway if something wrong happend to you from dignity by mistake i guess i have to say srry about that :))

you can pm me on the game :D

Take Care

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:22 am 
Veteran Member

Noob got beatsticked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:37 pm 
Banned User

bearhax and the_templar no longer in dignity, but shu. they were ..... noob kids anyway. so be smart enough not to link them with anything about dignity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:23 am 
Valued Member

... im not quite sure if ya all know yet, but i guess it will be really hard to fck up sikici anymore... i remember when i owned him in PvP when i was like 5 lvls lower then him... yesterday i met him again.

he seems to be full farmed (since hes botting -.-), and he got a damn sosun set... i asked him where he got the money for a complete full blue sosun +5/+6 set, and he told me shit like that he looted 2 sun bows on one day.

this is really sad... just another asshole you can only pwn in 2 on 1 or more, if you arent botting or goldbuying yourself >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:38 am 
Banned User

GnA wrote:
... im not quite sure if ya all know yet, but i guess it will be really hard to fck up sikici anymore... i remember when i owned him in PvP when i was like 5 lvls lower then him... yesterday i met him again.

he seems to be full farmed (since hes botting -.-), and he got a damn sosun set... i asked him where he got the money for a complete full blue sosun +5/+6 set, and he told me shit like that he looted 2 sun bows on one day.

this is really sad... just another asshole you can only pwn in 2 on 1 or more, if you arent botting or goldbuying yourself >.<

Yeah, and let's not get started on the shit talking when he kills someone using his sun shit :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:58 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

kinda late reply but i wish i was on dignity pk list most of them are theives anyways so it doesnt make much of a difference to me haha...sry had to put my two cents into the thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:44 am 
Banned User

Come on!
still haven't been killed by a single Dignity member!