Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: SRO_Admin: Level 5 Now Recruiting/Looking for wars
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:01 pm 

Hi,

SRO_Admin is a non-botting non-scamming mature lvl5 guild that is growing stronger rapidly. We are part of the Emperor union.

We also have our own union forums as well as union Ventrilo (voice chat).

We frequently do guild activities...monster scrolling/pandora, trading, thiefing, hunting, warring.

All of us are mature and very market-savvy, if you are a reseller(buy and sell) you will fit right in. We all constantly browse through stalls so if you were ever looking for something our marketing network could help you find a good deal. It's because of that market savvy that many of us are quite well off with most of us having SOS or better weapons ;)

I know if you just look at our name you would figure that we scam, but we don't, and have the reputation to back it up.

Our levels mostly range from 6th to early 7th degree

Benefits
No scammers, no botters
Friendly, fun, mature
Market Savvy, Market Network
Very Active
Frequent Guild/Union activities
Union Ventrilo
Union Forums
Level 5 guild
Emperor Union

Requirements
lvl 40+ players, special exceptions can be made.
No scammers, no botters
English speaking

Guilds looking for wars
Like I said earlier we are mostly 6th and early 7th degree, if your levels are in that range we would like to war ;) Also don't be lame like ShababEgypt and try to stick a lvl70+ on us (we still won, lamers).

PM EggFooYuung, AznTitan33, Jdep, x808xKnight for recruitment or war inquiries.

Thanks! :D

we need to take a current guild pic..but here's some random SS

A few of us with three 42 SOM spears ^^

Some more of our SOM...

Hotan -> Jangan union trade run ^^

Last edited by Egg on Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:09 pm 
Common Member

maybe my guild will war you on sunday, you sound to be around our level.

PM me in game

-BeerBelly
GM TheMatrix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:00 am 

would u like to arrange a way btwn your guild and our lower levels?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:20 am 

dsjaguar wrote:
maybe my guild will war you on sunday, you sound to be around our level.

PM me in game

-BeerBelly
GM TheMatrix

Sure sounds good =)

I'll PM ya when i sign on, if i forget PM us thxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:23 am 

nycxfool wrote:
would u like to arrange a way btwn your guild and our lower levels?

Heh, I'll have to ask everybody if they wanna do that. Usually though, from our past experience ..someone will end up cheating =.=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:37 pm 
Banned User

That's why guild wars should only be for fun, not to show who has a bigger e-go. War a guild around your levels, end up fighitng a bunch of 80 sun botters :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:32 am 
Casual Member

WOOO GO SRO_aDMIN!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:04 am 
Common Member

never ever ever war someone from HB union. deuchebags export their 80's to all their union guilds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:32 pm 

Well first of all I don't think anybody in the HB union is 80 yet...

And while I can't speak about any experiences you may have had/heard about our other union guilds importing high levels for wars...

..I can tell you that we do not unless a) the guild we are warring lied about their levels when they are significantly higher b) the guild we are warring import a high lvl themselves

Both situations I think it is more than justified. But normally we avoid importing at all costs, and if we do import it usually is equivalent to the highest level of the guild we are warring. Thanks! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:08 pm 
Common Member

Hershey wrote:
nice comeback egg ^_^

li

nice comeback to what?

i found out about HB doing this because TheMatrix warred one of the union guilds and i see across the blue on top of the screen "Xenomorph666 killed ....". we still owned but it made me angry. and maybe since your guild has lower levels than mine we can have a guild war where only our lower levels will fight. they always want to participate but its no point when they get one hit buy 6x+. if you create a new char ill add you to the guild so you can look at levels and stuff to be sure, pm me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:46 pm 

dsjaguar wrote:
Hershey wrote:
nice comeback egg ^_^

li

nice comeback to what?

i found out about HB doing this because TheMatrix warred one of the union guilds and i see across the blue on top of the screen "Xenomorph666 killed ....". we still owned but it made me angry. and maybe since your guild has lower levels than mine we can have a guild war where only our lower levels will fight. they always want to participate but its no point when they get one hit buy 6x+. if you create a new char ill add you to the guild so you can look at levels and stuff to be sure, pm me.

I believe he was referring to you essentially calling us douchebags based on your experience warring one of the other union guilds. While it's perfectly understandable that you would think the actions of one of our union guilds to reflect how we all act, I'm just saying that is not the case. But I understand your frustration man, having an opposing guild import a high level is not fun.. and this is speaking from experience ><

PM Jdep in game, I don't see a problem in setting up a little friendly match with the members of your guild that are close to our lvls. But still gotta ask everybody else. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:12 am 
Common Member

Egg wrote:
dsjaguar wrote:
Hershey wrote:
nice comeback egg ^_^

li

nice comeback to what?

I believe he was referring to you essentially calling us douchebags based on your experience warring one of the other union guilds. While it's perfectly understandable that you would think the actions of one of our union guilds to reflect how we all act, I'm just saying that is not the case. But I understand your frustration man, having an opposing guild import a high level is not fun.. and this is speaking from experience ><

PM Jdep in game, I don't see a problem in setting up a little friendly match with the members of your guild that are close to our lvls. But still gotta ask everybody else. Thanks

wait a minute, you in HB union?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:10 pm 

dsjaguar wrote:
Egg wrote:
dsjaguar wrote:
Hershey wrote:
nice comeback egg ^_^

li

nice comeback to what?

ya :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:32 pm 

Egg wrote:
dsjaguar wrote:
Egg wrote:
dsjaguar wrote:
Hershey wrote:
nice comeback egg ^_^

li

nice comeback to what?

Actually scratch that, as of today we are in the Emperor union. o.O :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:18 am 
Casual Member

w00t! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:30 am 
Common Member

Egg wrote:
Egg wrote:
dsjaguar wrote:
Egg wrote:
dsjaguar wrote:
Hershey wrote:
nice comeback egg ^_^

li

nice comeback to what?

Actually scratch that, as of today we are in the Emperor union. o.O :)

good they're much better ppl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:19 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

hatebreed [now Legacy result of merger between FoCa, o_O and HateBreed] is in emperor union also...lol, please dont let dsjaguar persuade everyone on ppl because he had one bad experience doesnt automatically make everyone in one union/guild shit.
people think i was imported to sro admin for one of there wars but i actually had quit hatebreed at the time and sro_admin didnt want me completely out of union so they persuaded me to join, even though 3 days later i had left and went back to the guild i left... i also had gone to kazlac for less then a day, but still shouldnt make me a bad person how many people have gotten the urge to just go guild hopping? i know im not the only one its actually really fun. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:20 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

edited

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:19 pm 
Veteran Member

Divino2 wrote:
hatebreed [now Legacy result of merger between FoCa, o_O and HateBreed] is in emperor union also...lol, please dont let dsjaguar persuade everyone on ppl because he had one bad experience doesnt automatically make everyone in one union/guild shit.
people think i was imported to sro admin for one of there wars but i actually had quit hatebreed at the time and sro_admin didnt want me completely out of union so they persuaded me to join, even though 3 days later i had left and went back to the guild i left... i also had gone to kazlac for less then a day, but still shouldnt make me a bad person how many people have gotten the urge to just go guild hopping? i know im not the only one its actually really fun. :)

yay divino!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:19 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

what up hito haha long time no see missin ya on troy dude, ohh btw nice sig i want something like that, that would be sick. have fun in the other server you know ill miss those late night hunts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:46 am 
Veteran Member

Divino2 wrote:
what up hito haha long time no see missin ya on troy dude, ohh btw nice sig i want something like that, that would be sick. have fun in the other server you know ill miss those late night hunts.

ha yeah. cant do any stupid suicide jobbing against the higher levels just yet on Pacific. Ill try and visit though =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:36 am 
Casual Member

aww divinoob is here =( sup hito =)