Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: ThatOneMan Needs Guild
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:24 pm 

Well with the recent downfall of NightFall and Stallowned quiting i am now looking for another guild

I would like to join a very active/friendly guild

I am lvl 27 right now with a lvl 7 gap so im farming sp/trying to get to 30 so i can get my nukes :D

if any anyone is recruting new members my lvl leave a message here telling me lvl of guild, how many ppl, and how many are really active....

I only have 3 more days of skool before summer starts so i will be able to be on like almost all the time :D

I would like to join a guild :D

ThatOneMan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:53 pm 

Punk Traitor :D

Just kidding bro.....thanks for all the chats and time online.....fun times....glad you were a part of NF.

Tell me where you land. Never know if I might come looking for you. Check with Shortie and the Ravin Loonies as they may open a spot for you. They were part of the Union with us if you remember.

Well with you and Apostrophe gone, I find myself online alone with only 24 members left in NF and all of them offline or online with other characters......i have worked hard to get to 42 and just started using my moon glav so I am finding myself a spot and grinding with my pup.....3 levels till he grows up.

Speaking of SP, I went to a 0 gap at 40 and used every bit I had up....now I am grinding with a 2 gap everyday trying to get enough SP to level up some skillz I really could use.......go as long as you can and let the SP add up as you will really want and need it later.

Peace and good luck finding a guild.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:40 pm 

he quit
thats why NF died

@wraith....sry man i kno....umm i asked Shortie but it seems he is having same situation as NF ....no one is ever online he said..... Apostrophe left guild or is just never beaause on other char?......NF could still have stayed around if Stallowned gave leadership to someone like u or just never quit.....o well still checking all my options out.
ill send u a friends invite tomorrow
ps whats ur ign? ZyJyong or something like that....i forgot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:26 pm 

Hershey - Stall indicated to me he was taking a long break or maybe quitting. I have him on Xfire daily and keep up with what he's doing. He plays a bunch of other games I usually see....think he was just bored after almost 2 years .....we were really getting a good group of guys/gals in NF with a lot of trades, thief hunting, hunter hunting, trade hunting :D

Had some new peeps that were fun to be with OneMan being one of the main ones........just kinda fizzled when stall left and Dian_Jie didn't come back after a months vacation and he was a mainstay (said he just couldn't log in and it pissed him off daily).

I really couldn't and can't run things as I am older, got a family, a stressful job and can only get on for a couple of hours every few days......so I am just hanging in NF until I decide if it is really a done deal and I will then look for a guild. IMO you really need a good group of guildies to make the grinding bearable and to take a break and do something different.

ZoJyong......is correct ThatOneMan...

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:54 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

hi man i hope u join my guild SRO_Client
this guild all from lvl 20 to lvl 45 and most of guild lvl 26 and 27
and we are so friendly in guild
pm me (silkman300)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:29 pm 
Common Member

hi man i welcome u in our guild "Tr0jaNs" lvl3