Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lvl 52 Blader looking for active guild. =o
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 am 

Well, my old guild kind of died out, so i left. I'm looking for an active, legit guild. I'm a lvl 52 blader grinding to 64, to sp farm. So post a reply, or message me ingame, thanks. :)

Server - iSRO Saturn
IGN - Grape
Build - Rogue/Bard
Level - 7X

Server - cSRO Inverted ?
IGN - Apple
Build - Archer
Level - 2X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:16 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

arent you in the mg union?

IGN: PixieDust
Level: 4x
Server: Troy
Guild: FEAR_Legion
Build: warlock/bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:19 am 

Oh hey, yea. Well Max Chillen kind of died/dieing out, so looking for a new guild.

Server - iSRO Saturn
IGN - Grape
Build - Rogue/Bard
Level - 7X

Server - cSRO Inverted ?
IGN - Apple
Build - Archer
Level - 2X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:47 am 
Banned User

Hershey wrote:
Join SRO_Admin, i heard they are coming back and got most of their sun players

The young missus said legit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:46 pm 
Banned User

Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:
Hershey wrote:
Join SRO_Admin, i heard they are coming back and got most of their sun players

The young missus said legit.

o yeah sorry about that...

just stay without a guild...there is no such thing as a legit guild on troy

Meh, just join an active guild, better to find a guild you can have fun playing with. So a guild that jobs and wars and does stuff nightly is the best choice, imo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:56 am 

My guild was legit.....until everbody quit. :(

Server - iSRO Saturn
IGN - Grape
Build - Rogue/Bard
Level - 7X

Server - cSRO Inverted ?
IGN - Apple
Build - Archer
Level - 2X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:59 am 
Banned User

Wasn't Snaggle there? And I quote Snaggle on vent: "OMGOMGOMG MASS BOT BAN I HOPE I DIDNT GET BANNED IM THE BIGGEST BOTTER ON TROY, BEEN BOTTING SINCE I STARTED"

..That was during that huge bot ban a few months back, not to taint the name of the guild that shift put so much work into, but yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:16 pm 

Yea, he was for a little bit, but was kicked.

Server - iSRO Saturn
IGN - Grape
Build - Rogue/Bard
Level - 7X

Server - cSRO Inverted ?
IGN - Apple
Build - Archer
Level - 2X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:42 pm 
Banned User

Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:
Wasn't Snaggle there? And I quote Snaggle on vent: "OMGOMGOMG MASS BOT BAN I HOPE I DIDNT GET BANNED IM THE BIGGEST BOTTER ON TROY, BEEN BOTTING SINCE I STARTED"

..That was during that huge bot ban a few months back, not to taint the name of the guild that shift put so much work into, but yeah.

ya lol i remember everyone doing that... the guys were talking on troy saying "i bet a few of us SRO_Adminers are gonna bet banned" and azntitan would transfer all his stufff to his dad's acc every night..... haha and jdep to his other acc... lol

good times good times, till everyone left.... haha but it seemsthey are coming back, good people but they botted...

Well, least Snaggle isnt in SRO_Admin anymore, that's a plus, but on the other hand, he and ADA did scam that sun shield. Meh, bad decisions make you better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:10 pm 

doesn't he have a sun blade now?

Server - iSRO Saturn
IGN - Grape
Build - Rogue/Bard
Level - 7X

Server - cSRO Inverted ?
IGN - Apple
Build - Archer
Level - 2X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:57 am 
Banned User

Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:
Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:

ya lol i remember everyone doing that... the guys were talking on troy saying "i bet a few of us SRO_Adminers are gonna bet banned" and azntitan would transfer all his stufff to his dad's acc every night..... haha and jdep to his other acc... lol

good times good times, till everyone left.... haha but it seemsthey are coming back, good people but they botted...

Well, least Snaggle isnt in SRO_Admin anymore, that's a plus, but on the other hand, he and ADA did scam that sun shield. Meh, bad decisions make you better.

Gawd you know how Tayl0r was scammed outta his char right? Well he was on vent that day and I was trying to help him change his pw... but the guy got there before him, and he was waiting for azntitan to log on so he could hold all his stuff.. He was there for at least an hour waiting... and then I was like "hey you can trust me" lol then he was like aiight then.... he gave me his entire +5 prot set with jewelry and everything and his almighty +7 sun sword... so I was like ok then ill brb gonna go to the bathroom, and I started to pvp with it in dw south, and illbknownas pmed me saying to scamm him and keep it, but I was like nah that's farked up, so then I came back after an hour of pvp and he logged onto his bros n00b acc and I gave everything back.... and he gave me like 50 mil I think...then I felt wierd, but good at the same time cuz I had the best sword on the server.... then I realized he sold it for 300 dollars to necromage =\

Good times

That char works well when ya need to murder a young Nikki's trade >:]

Felt bad using that char for such a cause, but hey, it was a hacked char that Tay was never going to use again :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:18 pm 
Banned User

Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:
Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:
Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:

Gawd you know how Tayl0r was scammed outta his char right? Well he was on vent that day and I was trying to help him change his pw... but the guy got there before him, and he was waiting for azntitan to log on so he could hold all his stuff.. He was there for at least an hour waiting... and then I was like "hey you can trust me" lol then he was like aiight then.... he gave me his entire +5 prot set with jewelry and everything and his almighty +7 sun sword... so I was like ok then ill brb gonna go to the bathroom, and I started to pvp with it in dw south, and illbknownas pmed me saying to scamm him and keep it, but I was like nah that's farked up, so then I came back after an hour of pvp and he logged onto his bros n00b acc and I gave everything back.... and he gave me like 50 mil I think...then I felt wierd, but good at the same time cuz I had the best sword on the server.... then I realized he sold it for 300 dollars to necromage =\

Good times

Felt bad using that char for such a cause, but hey, it was a hacked char that Tay was never going to use again :(

ya it did feel bad =[ but w/e that was too bad, it was fully farmed =]

By the time i got to it, someone had already ccf'd 3k silk onto that account and deleveled it's skills to Lv30, what a shame :/
He was a nice guy too >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:35 am 
Banned User

Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:
Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:
Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:
Hershey wrote:
Krad_Red wrote:

Good times

ya it did feel bad =[ but w/e that was too bad, it was fully farmed =]

By the time i got to it, someone had already ccf'd 3k silk onto that account and deleveled it's skills to Lv30, what a shame :/
He was a nice guy too >_<

ouch... i didnt know that....

the sp i guess what donated to a guild....

Yep, some lucky guild of which I will not mention got about 500kish sp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:01 am 
Banned User

Just join the best guild in Troy.

It has one member.

It's level 1.

It cannot be stopped.

The leader is colb.

THIS

IS

FOCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post subject: