Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: ImmortaIity Union : Get to Know Them Better
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:45 am 
Banned User

~ Facts About ImmortaIity Union ~

The following FACTS are not 'sugarcoated' at all. Its the sole TRUTH. Many will try to prove them WRONG, but you and I both know its nothin but the TRUTH. The following lines are dedicated to a bunch of guys from immo union whom I love alot (ok this is not a FACT) and will be mentioned at the end. I have friends in immo union, to whom i have to say "sorry" in advance, coz this is the TRUTH and TRUTH hurts ;)

Facts About Immo's Union/Guild Master : AlmightyG0D

* A 24-25 years old guy, who cries *literally* on union chat, whenever his union is about to lose or have lost the fortress. Can be proven by asking ppl from the union.

* Is good at a**-kissing, there are 7 guild masters (half of which are turks) getting their a**es kissed as we speak.

* Is afraid to war guilds like XxX and Arkenstone, but will not hesitate to ask much weaker guilds for war.

Facts About 85% Of Immo's Union Members :

* They think TEAM-PLAYING means 5 vs. 1.

* They think they can be crowned KINGS of troy, if they can kill a player 5+ levels lower than theirs. Go Dw south and listen to them brag about it as well.

* Their excuse for screwing up or losing at Fortwar : "we were fighting 2 unions / 15 guilds" they don't realise that only a total of 300players are allowed from the attacking guilds. 300people = 6 full guilds, thats not even a full union, smart a**es.

* First thing they said
when they lost the fortress : "we had it for 6+ months". Not sure if they realised that fortwar is only every 2 weeks, and for 2hrs, meaning u actually have been defending it for a DAY or 2.

* They brag about winning the fortress everytime when they fight 15guilds, but failed to mention that they lost it when 3guilds from K_O's and 4guilds from Arkenstone's applied, thats 7guilds, not even a full union.

* They were happy as sh*t wen Bright_Sun got banned, coz he killed 351 of them at some fortwar. God, 351players, thats 7 full guilds and the almightyA**kisser.

Facts About Immo's Trade Runs :

* A "dozen" of decent thieves from K_O's union can screw up any Immo trade, regardless the number of hunters.

* Tracing their trades is always an outside Resser, coz they know that the previous fact is TRUE.

* They still don't understand why their trade goods are disappearing from the ground with no thief's bull or horse in sight.

* They global false location of their trades, to seem strong and smart, and when thieves go and find nothing, they'll be globalling "where the *chicken* thieves at?"

Facts About Some of
Immo's Union Members :

* Sro_Admin and lesfous are the only respectable guilds in that union. So is DarkenedSoul.

* Kazlac is a bunch of w***** lead by a s*** who can't even spell sentence right. He still thinks its "sentance".

* Turks are nice ppl if you pick the ones you deal with carefully, don't try the ones in Immo tho, bad image for the country.

Respectable people from Immo's union :

AngieSan, tyfly, The_Holy_, Invoke, Cute_Diba, RickRoss, _Iroi_, The_Artist, jlbbass, Belquerest, l_ilia_l (not really respectable, but a good guy :P), bobole and many others.

Ret***** F**s from Immo's Union (to whom i dedicate this) :

AlmightG0D, Rampage,
PPP (dunno the exact nick), Egyptiana (a guy), and many other f**s too

Post subject: Re: ImmortaIity Union : Get to Know Them Better
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 am 

zero0isagod wrote:

AngieSan, tyfly, The_Holy_,Invoke, Cute_Diba, RickRoss, _Iroi_, The_Artist, jlbbass, Belquerest, l_ilia_l (not really respectable, but a good guy :P), bobole and many others.

Score my guild has the most respectable :P

Build:Wizard/Bard
Thanks for the Sig HejsaN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:58 am 
Banned User

:twisted: haha ^^ its only coz i know ur guild better than the others xD bn in union b4 ;)

Btw, ur signature says
Guild : DarakenedSoul

Change it b4 ty gets pissed :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:44 am 
Banned User

zero0isagod wrote:
~ Facts About ImmortaIity Union ~

The following FACTS are not 'sugarcoated' at all. Its the sole TRUTH. Many will try to prove them WRONG, but you and I both know its nothin but the TRUTH. The following lines are dedicated to a bunch of guys from immo union whom I love alot (ok this is not a FACT) and will be mentioned at the end. I have friends in immo union, to whom i have to say "sorry" in advance, coz this is the TRUTH and TRUTH hurts ;)

* A 24-25 years old guy, who cries *literally* on union chat, whenever his union is about to lose or have lost the fortress. Can be proven by asking ppl from the union.

Well he is 25 years old, never heard him cry.... over sro

* Is good at a**-kissing, there are 7 guild masters (half of which are turks) getting their a**es kissed as we speak.

i must say he does kiss my ass and i'm not turkish

* Is afraid to war guilds like XxX and Arkenstone, but will not hesitate to ask much weaker guilds for war.

Hmmm what happened to Gensis and why was arkenstone formed?

And XxX thinks every player should have 7 clerics

* They think they can be crowned KINGS of troy, if they can kill a player 5+ levels lower than theirs. Go Dw south and listen to them brag about it as well.

Can't lie i'd love to be a king

* Their excuse for screwing up or losing at Fortwar : "we were fighting 2 unions / 15 guilds" they don't realise that only a total of 300players are allowed from the attacking guilds. 300people = 6 full guilds, thats not even a full union, smart a**es.

UM that go either way, 300 limit still were out number doesn't mean our full union is guaranteed to be in the fortresss

* First thing they said
when they lost the fortress : "we had it for 6+ months". Not sure if they realised that fortwar is only every 2 weeks, and for 2hrs, meaning u actually have been defending it for a DAY or 2.

Wow some one is good with a calculator

* They brag about winning the fortress everytime when they fight 15guilds, but failed to mention that they lost it when 3guilds from K_O's and 4guilds from Arkenstone's applied, thats 7guilds, not even a full union.

Um can't argue i forgot to register the guild

* They were happy as sh*t wen Bright_Sun got banned, coz he killed 351 of them at some fortwar. God, 351players, thats 7 full guilds and the almightyA**kisser.

Um gimme access to all the CCF silk hes got and will c who can kill me

* A "dozen" of decent thieves from K_O's union can screw up any Immo trade, regardless the number of hunters.

When will i c this?

* Tracing their trades is always an outside Resser, coz they know that the previous fact is TRUE.

LOL ur using that one, Ask anyone XxX union know (kekek ONGY not leader- melt break down lol sorry for the side note) They have the most clerics/bards with them at all times

* They still don't understand why their trade goods are disappearing from the ground with no thief's bull or horse in sight.

Um cuz there never jacked?

* They global false location of their trades, to seem strong and smart, and when thieves go and find nothing, they'll be globalling "where the *chicken* thieves at?"

Um try using the X and Y Feature better Pou trade's was where he said it was

Facts About Some of
Immo's Union Members :

* Sro_Admin and lesfous are the only respectable guilds in that union. So is DarkenedSoul.

O.k thanks for the add in :love:

* Kazlac is a bunch of w***** lead by a s*** who can't even spell sentence right. He still thinks its "sentance".

Um i'm trying to figure out the first blanked word, can i buy a vowel?

* Turks are nice ppl if you pick the ones you deal with carefully, don't try the ones in Immo tho, bad image for the country.

Um not sure where ur going with this?

AngieSan, tyfly, The_Holy_, Invoke, Cute_Diba, RickRoss, _Iroi_, The_Artist, jlbbass, Belquerest, l_ilia_l (not really respectable, but a good guy :P), bobole and many others.

Sweet 8 ppl from DS :love:

AlmightG0D, Rampage,

Um yea sorry zero needed some editing :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 am 

DopeX wrote:
zero0isagod wrote:

Um i'm trying to figure out the first blanked word, can i buy a vowel?

Um yea sorry zero needed some editing :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

lol dope swing and a miss xD its wussys

Build:Wizard/Bard
Thanks for the Sig HejsaN

Last edited by The_Holy_ on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:50 am 
Banned User

oh true lol, sorry was thinking more naughtier :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 am 
Banned User

>.< hmm kewl editting, what a come back :D atleast u didnt call these facts lies, coz u know they ain't and thats what this topic is about.. I have nothing to do with XxX' union whatsoever .... u can start ur FACTS about XxX in another topic...

but i guess ur nick explains all :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:06 am 
Banned User

DopeX wrote:
zero0isagod wrote:

Um gimme access to all the CCF silk hes got and will c who can kill me

wow didnt know u can buy sun d9 bow through CCF silk, plz tell me how, plz plz

Um cuz there never jacked? <---- needs some editting too

lets see There or They're?

like i said u guys dunno the invisible thief bull trick.... what a dope xD

plz guys if some1 else is plannin on editting my forum, then make it sound good, DONT SPOIL it like the IDIOT who did a while ago

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:50 pm 
Banned User

keke well um to every story there are two sides, so um with that being said.... :) Wanna war today? lol were bored

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:19 pm 
Banned User

Alright, we'll war ya. PM me WetPanties. =]

[Let's see if they actually go through..]

Guild: Image [eXe*MSI]
BIGASS Truck Rentals Here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:21 pm 
Banned User

was talking to zero and synd, if we war you you'll just import blah blah blah more drama. i don't feel like going through that bullshit, oh and your come back (your just scared) :) so u don't have to reply

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:26 pm 
Banned User

DopeX wrote:
was talking to zero and synd, if we war you you'll just import blah blah blah more drama. i don't feel like going through that bullshit, oh and your come back (your just scared) :) so u don't have to reply

Who would we have to import? Pretty sure my guild alone can take you on. We dont import, you guys just like to make up an excuse so as to allow the rest of yoru union to come out and buff and help you.

Guild: Image [eXe*MSI]
BIGASS Truck Rentals Here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:28 pm 
Banned User

rawr1337 wrote:
DopeX wrote:

Who would we have to import? Pretty sure my guild alone can take you on. We dont import, you guys just like to make up an excuse so as to allow the rest of yoru union to come out and buff and help you.

see the drama thing which i stated before... i just ended up doing a trade from jang to consta with a behemonth, never saw u guys :( ask witchx lol he was looking

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:26 pm 
Banned User

lol u wanna war us? I haven't bn playin for 4weeks now coz i got exams. My guild is pretty screwed up atm, gonna take a while b4 we're able to accept wars :D but hey, war eXe then o.0 i warred them b4, they dont import

Oh and really, the day u warred CARTEL, u had outside buffers and ressers, so why r u worried about imports? xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:04 pm 
Banned User

zero0isagod wrote:
lol u wanna war us? I haven't bn playin for 4weeks now coz i got exams. My guild is pretty screwed up atm, gonna take a while b4 we're able to accept wars :D but hey, war eXe then o.0 i warred them b4, they dont import

Oh and really, the day u warred CARTEL, u had outside buffers and ressers, so why r u worried about imports? xD

That war was farked i talked their GM and said 6v6, they agreed as soon as the war started their whole guild came out. all i got from most of the was **** immo, so i fought back. They were the ones who broke the rules first. And as i stated before we don't war guilds like that because their just too much drama involve it can never be,"Lets war for fun" something always happens with them that makes it turn outta control. So i'd rather save the frustration and not war them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 pm 
Banned User

DopeX wrote:
That war was farked i talked their GM and said 6v6, they agreed as soon as the war started their whole guild came out. all i got from most of the was **** immo, so i fought back. They were the ones who broke the rules first. And as i stated before we don't war guilds like that because their just too much drama involve it can never be,"Lets war for fun" something always happens with them that makes it turn outta control. So i'd rather save the frustration and not war them.

So? When we warred ur guild, u said 8 were online, so we had 8 as well, then it was 8 of us vs. 20 of u o.0 u even called ppl from union with chars in ur guild to help..... the only reason wars turn into *drama* is coz ur guild doesn't really stick to the rules put. I warred ur guild bak when i was 65ish, they said lvls 57-65, then the first thing in war, was tyfly (lvl 80 by then) killin all the low lvls.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 am 
Banned User

zero0isagod wrote:
DopeX wrote:

So? When we warred ur guild, u said 8 were online, so we had 8 as well, then it was 8 of us vs. 20 of u o.0 u even called ppl from union with chars in ur guild to help..... the only reason wars turn into *drama* is coz ur guild doesn't really stick to the rules put. I warred ur guild bak when i was 65ish, they said lvls 57-65, then the first thing in war, was tyfly (lvl 80 by then) killin all the low lvls.....

come on now the only reason he stepped in, was because u guys were only targeting my low lvls, he said keep it clean and he wouldn't step in :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:03 am 
Banned User

lol let me refresh ur memory, if u were at that war,

War between SynodOfChaos and DarkenedSoul has started

tyfly killed Zero0DaHero0 or belongings

tyfly killed rapinha or belongings (he was lvl 40 at that time)

.......... U lost when we started running outta safe zone killin ur members and gettin in b4 ty could kill us :d

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 am 
Banned User

zero0isagod wrote:
.......... U lost when we started running outta safe zone killin ur members and gettin in b4 ty could kill us :d

do i need say more? w/e he stepped in because his guildies were being ganged and being slaughter by 3 of your members :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:15 am 
Banned User

DopeX wrote:
zero0isagod wrote:

do i need say more? w/e he stepped in because his guildies were being ganged and being slaughter by 3 of your members :)

Ehm did u read the first part? About how the guild war was? Lol u started....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:53 am 
Addicted Member

lol :P

Quote:

AngieSan, tyfly, The_Holy_, Invoke, Cute_Diba, RickRoss, _Iroi_, The_Artist, jlbbass, Belquerest, l_ilia_l (not really respectable, but a good guy ), bobole and many others.

+1

Quote:
They think they can be crowned KINGS of troy, if they can kill a player 5+ levels lower than theirs. Go Dw south and listen to them brag about it as well.

very true, or lets say ... 15-20 levels lower ^^
i get killed by them enough at DW south aswell, by the turkish style ones that is, not the cool ones :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 pm 
Banned User

LillDev!l wrote:
lol :P

Quote:

AngieSan, tyfly, The_Holy_, Invoke, Cute_Diba, RickRoss, _Iroi_, The_Artist, jlbbass, Belquerest, l_ilia_l (not really respectable, but a good guy ), bobole and many others.

+1

Quote:
They think they can be crowned KINGS of troy, if they can kill a player 5+ levels lower than theirs. Go Dw south and listen to them brag about it as well.

very true, or lets say ... 15-20 levels lower ^^
i get killed by them enough at DW south aswell, by the turkish style ones that is, not the cool ones :P

Yea um. but so attacked me first LOL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm 
Banned User

DopeX wrote:
Yea um. but so attacked me first LOL

O.o couldn't have said it more perfectly, only what the hell does that mean? o.O

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:43 am 

lol :D

..and btw, im not Belquerest :x

Last edited by Belq on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:17 pm 

Yawn...another whiner. I still remember there was a time when u guys where boasting u were the best, no one dare war u? Guess Genesis beaten 14k to 4k in Gwar could be considered the best?

If u wanna make a post abt this, at least win somethin 1st. Lose and complain in srf and inviting flame. LOL...i call that stupidity

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:22 pm 

First tthings first thanks for all the attention you are giving us ^_^
For one i dont know who the **** you are or why you got the right to judge us?

Let me give you a brief history...Immo's union has been at war with Thieves ever since 70 cap. We had Bloodyhell(if you even know that guild) back than...When 80 cap began bloodyhell pretty much died out and had to merge with xxx...
Our war with bloodyhell continues...

Strangely enuff XXX did what they recently did with KO... farked bh in the back and made their own guild and shitty little union...BH slowly died out and our next adversaries were XxX...(AT THIS POINT... the only guilds that i know involved in the war was Tsubi and xXx) so the rest of the guilds in xxx/ko union obviously got no idea what im talking about....

As Usual we farked them up real good and xxx soon realised their ccfing and scamming ways could not beat us... so they bring in the "pawns" meaning the rest of the "guilds" in their union... use you guys and once they are done, they'll just discard you :) BTW well known fact if you look into their history ^^

So now we come to this new newbie who thinks he knows us all so much... when he was a lvl 20 i was a full farmed lvl 80...(dont blame him...everyone wants to make a name for themselves using immo)

Quote:

indeed a 24 year old guy...passionate as he is... no one has ever left because of his crying. Grow up and lead a strong union zero... you cant even lead ur shitty guild.
We have pretty much know everyone in the union for as much as 2 years... ask any of the leaders...We fought BH together when you were still learning how to do 1 star trades without getting popped.
let me see...war with XxX... raped them during 80 cap... caused their entire guild to dissolve...5sir union rocked on^^ As for arken??? we raped genesis back than by thousands of points :)

Seriously how long have u been on troy? go learn more about xxx
u pissed off that we own u over and over again? go get capped noob
yeah **** face, yippykayay... 300 ppl does not mean that attackers have 150 and defenders have150... go play more fortwar before u come here talking about fortwar..
* First thing they said
so why didnt KO union have it at any point during the day or 2? Fort started end of dec and we held on till end of may... so go count how many months noob
really? when i went to the fort i saw 11 guilds registered the day we lost... learn to count?
we were happy BS got banned cuz he's a scammer and a ccfer ^^ no other reason... on the may day holiday... AlmightyGreatness had 300 kills... as a warrior with no suns^^ big Farking deal ehehehe

LET ME EMPHASIZE(A "dozen" of decent thieves in reverse oblation^^) you know its true
the only reason we do that is cuz drunkens is never in suit... wake up and look at more trade runs...
thats dollars trick... pk2hack solved that prob
LOL...Thats a joke... loosen your ass abit and learn to take a joke

Facts About Some of
Immo's Union Members :

I'll bet you a 100bucks they hate your guts
You hate them cause you got owned by them over and over again... you outcasted egyptian little school girl
Like how the viets in XXX are bad image for their country?

Bet you another 100 bucks they hate your guts in real life ^^Anyways if they like you so much or so uthink... get them to hate immo and get them to join ur shitty noobie guild ^_^

AlmightG0D, Rampage,
Thanks ;( its people like u that keep us going

Muacks and much love... zero boy go learn how to use a glaive before you come here and try to make a name for yourself...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:34 pm 

LOL the topic maker just dont know anythin at all.

He support CCF and scamming and make a flamming topic? LOL.

Guess he just play the game recently(im not sure, maybe play for long but act like a child all along) and jus suck thumbs to the ppl who provide him with free astral.

+7+9 with 2 union one blue one red still lose to 1 union. What more u have to say. dont whine again when u lose and pretend u have only less ppl when u have more. HateWhiners. Lose, admit, grow n fightback

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:26 pm 

i dun need ur respect and i dun need u to think nicely about me, so u can remove my name, lamer.
here is some fact about ur union, woops i mean ex union,
u lost the fw so ur union got disbanned, u call that friendship? i call that retardation.
BTW the new xxx got gay flag emblem, ko and all the other guilds walking with that flag, u call that self respect? rofl retard keep crying.
IMMORTALITY FOR THE WIN!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:30 pm 
Frequent Member

...and caaaan you feeeel the loooove tonihihight...
Consider that they normally fight these things out over the globals. :)
Oh Troy, how I love thee...

[83] Pinokkio
Pure INT Force Nuker, Force 83, Cold 83, Lightning 83, Fire 60

[81] Sybian
Pure INT KD Nuker, Bicheon 81, Cold 81, Lightning 81, Fire 60

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:33 pm 

phulshof wrote:
...and caaaan you feeeel the loooove tonihihight...
Consider that they normally fight these things out over the globals. :)
Oh Troy, how I love thee...

hey botter XD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next