Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: ImmortaIity Union : Get to Know Them Better
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:50 pm 

zero0isagod wrote:
fortroy wrote:
And yeah i stand by wad i said... Merlee will be banned ^^ just been a little busy to look into it :)

Respect ^^

YAWN...411kills. whiners are easy to kill

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:56 pm 
Banned User

IHateWhiners wrote:

Well u see no1 gives a f%@k. So why dont u go whine about whiners somewhere else.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:54 pm 
Common Member

zero0isagod wrote:
IHateWhiners wrote:

Well u see no1 gives a f%@k. So why dont u go whine about whiners somewhere else.

Word <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:02 am 
Banned User

^^ somarooooo xD

The following masterpiece, or should i say masterpieces, are dedicated from pHow to the beloved AlmightyD0G.

I personally would like to call these ss *D0G*, short for Death Of G0D ^^ Credit once more goes to pHow and _aXa, and their efforts at makin ur afk-grindin experience as shitty as it could get.

Right b4 the bot goes to town, great timing by pHow

If ya look closer, u'll notice the body fading away ^^

Another encounter, only the ss was taken too late, but u can see the name

"The war against immortaiity botters will continue"
-- pHow

"Immo botters, its time to leave!"
-- _aXa

Edit : little problems with the "masterpieces"

Last edited by zero0isagod on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:07 am 
Banned User

fortroy wrote:
somaro wrote:
BOOM...

83 immo player hits the ground by me :P

lvl 88 blader 7 gap FTW :P

Bahah xD got AlmightyG0D one time :P <Pwned>

Was fun tho :P

Kekeke took a few of you to get me killed ehehe^^
had 120 kills or so i think...

And yeah i stand by wad i said... Merlee will be banned ^^ just been a little busy to look into it :)

Merlee will not be banned, don't even bother trying. Looking into it is a waste of your time. Merlee has been a longtime ex kazlac member, and we'll stand with him. He was middle man in the trade that is claimed to be a scam.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:47 am 
Banned User

FaintSmile wrote:
He was middle man in the trade that is claimed to be a scam.

Need to get this figured out, coz ilia said *he got the sun xbow as a drop*, how could he be a middle man in that trade then? And even if he was jus a "middle" man, he helped in a scam, so he fits nicely in the scammer category. Don't be so proud about standing up for a scammer jus coz he was an ex-guildie. But oh well, jus gettin things cleared out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:51 am 
Banned User

zero0isagod wrote:
FaintSmile wrote:
He was middle man in the trade that is claimed to be a scam.

Need to get this figured out, coz ilia said *he got the sun xbow as a drop*, how could he be a middle man in that trade then? And even if he was jus a "middle" man, he helped in a scam, so he fits nicely in the scammer category. Don't be so proud about standing up for a scammer jus coz he was an ex-guildie. But oh well, jus gettin things cleared out

I don't care for the majority of the Immo union; I'm a Kazlacian and Merlee was and is at the moment a Kazlacian. You don't know anything about the "scamming" other then what was passed over to you by word of mouth.

And btw, Zero, this be Gwen/Nya/Nya2/Eudora/MezzoForte/exINA/etc.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:06 am 
Banned User

hey xD jus noticed ur sig ^^ and ur id *Faintsmile* rings a bell, from thiefin i guess? ;)

Well ur right, i don't know how the scam went, but what i know is on the same day, k_o left union, and then exe left union too *coz they didn't wanna ban merlee*, then merlee was banned/out, and k_o and exe were bak to union again, and this was confirmed by WetP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:50 am 
Banned User

zero0isagod wrote:
hey xD jus noticed ur sig ^^ and ur id *Faintsmile* rings a bell, from thiefin i guess? ;)

Well ur right, i don't know how the scam went, but what i know is on the same day, k_o left union, and then exe left union too *coz they didn't wanna ban merlee*, then merlee was banned/out, and k_o and exe were bak to union again, and this was confirmed by WetP

K_O union left because they flipped shit, and couldn't wait for the "drama" to be sorded out. eXe got more or less kicked, and Merlee did get banned from eXe, but only to stfu xxx until Merlee hopped onto vent to explain the situation. ATM, he's part of Kazlac, which back at the 80 cap he was anyways.

And yeah, FaintSmile be my thief name :D.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:55 am 

yawn...its becoming a one sided affair. With the whiner flaming every single reply. As i say, prove me wrong by ending this useless topic.

Well u couldnt...so lets get this thread going and let all other ppl find out how popular and famous the immo union was, is and will be. ^^

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:28 am 

Death of everyone else is a tragedy.... Death of G0D is always an event^^

anyways still remember how i critted pHow 30k without zerk lolz ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:28 am 
Banned User

FaintSmile wrote:
K_O union left because they flipped shit, and couldn't wait for the "drama" to be sorded out. eXe got more or less kicked, and Merlee did get banned from eXe, but only to stfu xxx until Merlee hopped onto vent to explain the situation. ATM, he's part of Kazlac, which back at the 80 cap he was anyways.

And yeah, FaintSmile be my thief name :D.

Well that union is one big f@%k up.

Lol i remembered bak when i was lvl72, everytime i was in ur thief party, all u did was resss me all the time ^^ me and cara :D

fortroy wrote:
Death of everyone else is a tragedy.... Death of G0D is always an event^^

anyways still remember how i critted pHow 30k without zerk lolz ^^

Shhh careful now, he's out there and he's on a hunt for u ^^ and u have to go afk to live ur life ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:37 pm 
Banned User

Here ya go, another immortaiity botter gettin rickrolled xD That be the wiz of Power_gay or Power_gokay from lesfous

Setting ur bot to ks ppl is not really nice, learn the f@%kin lesson ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:13 am 

Sooooo whats with all the hate around here in troy.

LvL 90 Int Hybrid Spear _InMemory_
LvL 7x Str Hybrid Fist Killerkong Staller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:02 pm 
Banned User

lol seriously if u see how pHow does it, ur really gonna admire it. I had to see for myself, was funny. pHow is pro!

sry me a bad photographer, couldnt capture b4 ur bot ressed at town ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:40 am 
Banned User

So this thread went from some kid bitch'in to immo botting, meh 90% of troy does, Congrats you killed a few

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm 
Banned User

DopeX wrote:
So this thread went from some kid bitch'in to immo botting, meh 90% of troy does, Congrats you killed a few

Lol the tyfly-wannabe is bak, with more *dope* posts. Tryna revive this *dead* topic. Whats bn said has bn said, now its what to be done ^^
I'm not with or against botting, but ksing is jus gay, and i heard D0G has given orders for union botters to turn their ks on each other. *awesome union master huh?*

This is all jus for FUN, so WHY SO SERIOUS?

18mart*blahblah* vs. K_O_N_S_E_Y = MAJOR IMPORT WAR, guys when its war, stick to ur freakin guildies. Imports , outside help - buffers - ressing (DS), thats all gay, and i guess immo couldn't help sticking its nose into others business, like always lol nice job ilia ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:03 pm 

at least we still have a union that has last for wad about 7 months? so i think how i run my union is none of ur business ^^ btw how many unions have u changed in the 7months???

and that guild war... i didnt see any of ur unioned guilds involved... so why u bother?XxX in ur union rite? ask them about imports ^^ they shud know better :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:26 am 
Banned User

fortroy wrote:
at least we still have a union that has last for wad about 7 months? so i think how i run my union is none of ur business ^^ btw how many unions have u changed in the 7months???

and that guild war... i didnt see any of ur unioned guilds involved... so why u bother?XxX in ur union rite? ask them about imports ^^ they shud know better :)

lol yeah, u've bn runnin a great union, union mates scammin, ksing, insulting each other. I'm not tryna judge how u run ur union coz i wouldnt give a shit, but i'm jus sharing it with others, so we can have a good laugh :D and yeah i've changed unions alot, usually its coz of guildies being aggro ^^
Oh no there he goes about XxX again, dunno what the hell i have to do with those? :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm 

at least i have a union to show for the past few months... wad do u have? a shitty guild? with a shitty char ? lolz ^^ and sorry we dont have union mates scamming each other... u must have mistaken it with ur own union :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:32 pm 
Common Member

*bump* so why did 5_SiR left?

-  Guillaume Apollinaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:06 am 
Banned User

fortroy wrote:
at least i have a union to show for the past few months... wad do u have? a shitty guild?hmmm let us see which is better, shitty as in got low lvls, or shitty as in full of scammers and ksing botters. why dont u quit being a flaming-without-a-fact kid, coz its clear for any1 to make out which is shittier :roll: with a shitty char ? the fact u took the 2h str euro build coz u sucked at building a good chinese char, doesnt mean every1 else have failed, so far i didnt meet a char of *my lvl* that was able to kill me (euro/chinese) and i'm sure at 90 i can kill 50-75% of ur union mates lol if that is wat shitty is about, then woooohooo my char is a shitty f@%k lolz ^^

here is where it gets funny
fortroy wrote:
and sorry we dont have union mates scamming each other... u must have mistaken it with ur own union :D

trane wrote:
*bump* so why did 5_SiR left?

*no comment*

Btw i noticed that their whole union thinks that 5_SIR left the union coz *Thr_Master* ex-lesfous, insulted ppl from 5_SIR, and they dont really know the real reason, (getting scammed by a member of Excalubor, FOPRE), and the fact they left coz d0ggie didnt move a muscle, afraid to lose excalubor (which is in other terms = a**kissing). like i said NICE UNION! KEEP IT UP *sarcasm*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:58 am 

scammers again lolz :D my union does not have scammers... and are u seriously bitching about ksing? talk about "a kid."

"Here's where it gets funny"
building a good chinese char??? ARE YOU JOKING???LOL... glaive characters are a joke to play... i had one before the euro update.. there is no skill involved in playing or "building" a glaive char. seriously... did you just start playing yesterday??????*gsm*sss**gsm*hopeforcrit**gsm!!!!*
you make me laugh ^^

Oh yeah and about 5sir? you think it was because of thr_master or fopre??? 5sir left because of a whole bunch of reasons...Dont listen to one or two people and make a whole bunch of assumptions please ^^ anyways i never heard about this fopre guy before... but the moment i did, he was banned ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:12 am 
Banned User

nah i'm not bitchin about ksing, coz i think u saw a sample of what me and pHow do to ksers lol ^^ but really orderin union to ks each other is funny shit, ur a joke as union master. Oh and fopre was banned about 3days ago, 5_SIR left 10days ago, it takes u 7days to solve a problem, let me emphasise "JOKE AS A UNION MASTER". Oh there are more reasons why they left? tired of ur crying? Realised that a f@g has bn runnin this union? Well lonewolf didn't mention other reasons, but i think we can all guess the rest.

Like i said u failed at making a good chinese char, so stick to ur euro, and dont worry about other ppl's chars lol *sss**gsm**sss**gsm* lmao u sure did suck as a glavier, coz no glavier actually fights that way, ur a joke, and if it makes u feel any better, ur a funny one lol

Oh here's a tip for the sake of it : figoo2 from queen is a scammer/hacker, lets see how long it will take u to make a move *see u in 2weeks*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm 

wow u seriously are obsessed with me and my union and wow look at the flames lol getting excited aye?...if you like my union so much go learn somemore... i never ordered anyone to ks. i just told everyone not to bitch about it. i allowed ksing but if someone doesnt wanna ks i cannot "order" to do it.

and pls fopre was banned the moment i came back from work and 5sir alerted me about the problem...asacura was online at that moment and he was immediatly banned, go ask lone or angie lolz. if you wanna obsess with my union at least do a better job...

about 5sir leaving... u so good friends with lone? why not ask him wads happening to 5sir internally. obviously you won't know... you just believe every little shit you hear. get your head out of your ass for 5seconds pls ^^

and yeah as a glaive... i was stronger than u ever can be... playing a chinese char is a joke. all you really need to do is spam skills. arguing about this will just show wad a retard you are ^^

and if you want me to do something about scammers... gimme some proof pls.

All i see you doing is taking shit and smearing it all over the forums...if you really wanna prove yourself, lead a union... HELL lead a guild. Take my fortress...take every trade that i hunt for then i will say that i suck as a union leader^^

ps: stop obessing with me and immo so much... you sound worse than a stalking ex-girlfriend :(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:27 pm 
Banned User

fortroy wrote:
and pls fopre was banned the moment i came back from work and 5sir alerted me about the problem...asacura was online at that moment and he was immediatly banned, go ask lone or angie lolz. if you wanna obsess with my union at least do a better job...

jeez what a liar.... FOPRE was in union for almost a week after 5_SIR left... so stop lyin u retarded pussie

fortroy wrote:
about 5sir leaving... u so good friends with lone? why not ask him wads happening to 5sir internally. obviously you won't know... you just believe every little shit you hear. get your head out of your ass for 5seconds pls ^^

i dont really care about whats goin on in 5_SIR INTERNALLY. u see this topic isnt about 5_SIR.. :roll:

fortroy wrote:
and yeah as a glaive... i was stronger than u ever can be... playing a chinese char is a joke. all you really need to do is spam skills. arguing about this will just show wad a retard you are ^^

lol dude, welcome to silkroad, game of key pressing *spam keys* and yeah if all u did while u were glavier was *sss**gsm**sss**gsm, then LOL u were a weak shit glavier that doesnt know how to play with a glavie, and good job u did switchin

i dont care what u do about scammers, lol let me refer u to Merlee, the one u said u were gonna kick, but too afraid to tell kazlac to do that, ur a pussie, so it doesnt matter. oh and before u say *Merlee is no longer in union*, thats like what, 2 days ago?? look at ur post's date idiot...

fortroy wrote:
ps: stop obessing with me and immo so much... you sound worse than a stalking ex-girlfriend :(

obssessed?? hmm i started this post to make people laugh at u and ur union, i'm obssessed with ur retarded posts, i find it funny how u talk back... but look at u, u've posted too much on my thread, d0g ur worse than a stalkin fa.gg0t

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:05 pm 

zero0isagod wrote:
fortroy wrote:

jeez what a liar.... FOPRE was in union for almost a week after 5_SIR left... so stop lyin u retarded pussie

please please... fopre was banned the day itself... look whose lying now. like i said go ask angie or lone. dont listen to shit ppl say pls ^^

fortroy wrote:

i dont really care about whats goin on in 5_SIR INTERNALLY. u see this topic isnt about 5_SIR.. :roll:
if this isnt a topic about 5sir why even bring them into the topic??? seriously are u retarded? you talk a bout them and now u say this topic isnt about them??? LOL contradict urself much?
fortroy wrote:

lol dude, welcome to silkroad, game of key pressing *spam keys* and yeah if all u did while u were glavier was *sss**gsm**sss**gsm, then LOL u were a weak shit glavier that doesnt know how to play with a glavie, and good job u did switchin

like i said arguing about this will just show wad a retard u are...there is nothing to know about playing a glaive...if it really needs u to have skills to play a glaive...*no comments* ^^

i dont care what u do about scammers, lol let me refer u to Merlee, the one u said u were gonna kick, but too afraid to tell kazlac to do that, ur a pussie, so it doesnt matter. oh and before u say *Merlee is no longer in union*, thats like what, 2 days ago?? look at ur post's date idiot...

i thot u liked sucking gwens dick.. didnt he explain the merlee situation? and u had to put ur dick in ur mouth???rofl
fortroy wrote:

obssessed?? hmm i started this post to make people laugh at u and ur union, i'm obssessed with ur retarded posts, i find it funny how u talk back... but look at u, u've posted too much on my thread, d0g ur worse than a stalkin fa.gg0t

i post just to reply to u... look at u... you have a char in my union... sometimes it seems u know my union better than me... obsessive little twat^^ go do more research on immo and continue stalking me ^^

flame on stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 pm 
Banned User

ok snappy reply :

@lying : nah i saw FOPRE pvpin at dw south with the name EXCALUBOR over his IGN, so i guess he musta bn in union, >.< sad liar

@glavie : *no comment* was the best thing u said ;)

@Merlee : gwen didnt clear the fact that Merlee was involved in the SCAM *Middle man in the Scam* read d0ggie

@5_SIR : i brought up 5_SIR coz it had somethin to do with union, but not INTERNALLY, see idiot?? i'm using ur words and still u dont understand >.<

@Char in ur union : not really, ur union is fulla spies thats all, i dont have a char in ur union, but hey i like this part :

fortroy wrote:
sometimes it seems u know my union better than me

first thing u say thats not a lie :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 pm 

what is fortroy's ign?

LvL 90 Int Hybrid Spear _InMemory_
LvL 7x Str Hybrid Fist Killerkong Staller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:59 pm 

zero0isagod wrote:
ok snappy reply :

@lying : nah i saw FOPRE pvpin at dw south with the name EXCALUBOR over his IGN, so i guess he musta bn in union, >.< sad liar

you're the one lying so that you dont look bad...i know wad was said and done. continue spinning ur bullshit yarn pls^^

@glavie : *no comment* was the best thing u said ;) glad you see it my way :)

@Merlee : gwen didnt clear the fact that Merlee was involved in the SCAM *Middle man in the Scam* read d0ggie
so why suck his dick if you hate scammers so much and he's "covering" for him?

@5_SIR : i brought up 5_SIR coz it had somethin to do with union, but not INTERNALLY, see idiot?? i'm using ur words and still u dont understand >.<
you assumed the reasons to why they left... i was just clearing ur doubts... like ppl have said repeatedly in the thread to u... dont hear wad others are saying and try to assume how things went.

@Char in ur union : not really, ur union is fulla spies thats all, i dont have a char in ur union, but hey i like this part :

fortroy wrote:
sometimes it seems u know my union better than me

first thing u say thats not a lie :roll:

doesnt make a difference knowing my union to be honest...try to learn more about ur own uni/guild...
and like i said again and again... prove urself ingame and quit whining on the forums. all these makes you seem like "all talk no action"good day stalker boy^^

im wearing pink boxxers by the way(if it turns u on^^)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next