Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: ImmortaIity Union : Get to Know Them Better
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:53 pm 
Frequent Member

ilia wrote:
phulshof wrote:
...and caaaan you feeeel the loooove tonihihight...
Consider that they normally fight these things out over the globals. :)
Oh Troy, how I love thee...

hey botter XD

:P The day you catch me botting on iSRO is the day I delete all my characters. I don't use bots, I kill them. :)

[83] Pinokkio
Pure INT Force Nuker, Force 83, Cold 83, Lightning 83, Fire 60

[81] Sybian
Pure INT KD Nuker, Bicheon 81, Cold 81, Lightning 81, Fire 60

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:57 pm 
Banned User

fortroy wrote:
Quote:
* They think they can be crowned KINGS of troy, if they can kill a player 5+ levels lower than theirs. Go Dw south and listen to them brag about it as well.
u pissed off that we own u over and over again? go get capped noob
are u even 90 yet?
* Their excuse for screwing up or losing at Fortwar : "we were fighting 2 unions / 15 guilds" they don't realise that only a total of 300players are allowed from the attacking guilds. 300people = 6 full guilds, thats not even a full union, smart a**es.
yeah **** face, yippykayay... 300 ppl does not mean that attackers have 150 and defenders have150... go play more fortwar before u come here talking about fortwar..
lol above in bold is attackin guilds, learn to read b4 u comment

Muacks lmao well well if it isn't the a**kisser, isn't that the sound u make?

Sigh.... Ur editing has its flaws just like dope "who said u kiss his a**" also comparin ur post with dope's shows total contradictory, which tells us u both know shit abt bullshit, or ur just bullshittin.

Learning history of silkroad... How lovely is that.... Is that the best u can come up with? Believe me there are more important things to do.
Yeah i was lvl 20 when u were 80 farmed, i heard abt this game later, whats wrong with that? lol and obviously u KNOW my guild, means i gained an a**kisser's recognition, when r u gonna muacks me too?

I dont take the game seriously, i jus play for fun, i posted this forum for fun, i knew u would reply so showing the others how immature 'sro obsessed' freak u are is an additional bonus.

Omg i'm arguing with a guy who puts superman's emblem as his avatar, and called me an egyptian little school girl, god, i'm scarred for life.

Grow up, there are other stuff to do in life, so dont give sro 100%, then ur the *noob*

About my friends in ur union, u bet they hate me, then let them say it or shut the **** up...

Thanks for postin... Mr. A**kisser

Ilia, i didnt say ur respectable xD i'm sorry about my friend's globals the other day

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:18 pm 

i hate when any1 say wrong my nick :x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:19 pm 

* They think they can be crowned KINGS of troy, if they can kill a player 5+ levels lower than theirs. Go Dw south and listen to them brag about it as well.
are u even 90 yet?
am i the one crying about getting owned by ppl 5 lvls higher than me?
* Their excuse for screwing up or losing at Fortwar : "we were fighting 2 unions / 15 guilds" they don't realise that only a total of 300players are allowed from the attacking guilds. 300people = 6 full guilds, thats not even a full union, smart a**es.
yeah **** face, yippykayay... 300 ppl does not mean that attackers have 150 and defenders have150... go play more fortwar before u come here talking about fortwar..
only 300 ppl are allowed to participate numbnuts...

I just farked ur entire theory about immo up and you come here and attempt to insult me by calling me an"ass kisser" ?

The reason i let u in on abit of history is because you dont seem to have a clue about immo and you come here and make a topic like that^^
I'm just giving u a little bit of insight, so that you can insult us right :)

OH and you just play for fun aye? and you took enuff time to come here and flame us?? whose contradicting who?
You making yourself look like a dumbass zeroboy... redeem urself pls...

Your attempted insults at the almighty and the union is...*yawns and stretches*
Try harder boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:25 pm 
Banned User

fortroy wrote:
are u even 90 yet?
am i the one crying about getting owned by ppl 5 lvls higher than me?
only 300 ppl are allowed to participate numbnuts...

I just farked ur entire theory about immo up and you come here and attempt to insult me by calling me an"ass kisser" ?

The reason i let u in on abit of history is because you dont seem to have a clue about immo and you come here and make a topic like that^^
I'm just giving u a little bit of insight, so that you can insult us right :)

OH and you just play for fun aye? and you took enuff time to come here and flame us?? whose contradicting who?
You making yourself look like a dumbass zeroboy... redeem urself pls...

Your attempted insults at the almighty and the union is...*yawns and stretches*
Try harder boy

Yeah i said i posted this forum for fun, but again, learn to read, G0D. U've bn playin sro too much

Belq i'm sry :P its Belquerst then ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:30 pm 

Dont blame you dude...must be fun for you to come here and get insulted aye? ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:32 pm 
Banned User

fortroy wrote:
Dont blame you dude...must be fun for you to come here and get insulted aye? ^^

Oh shit yeah dude, u called me noob, egyptian little schoolgirl, dumbass. F@%k i'm definitely offended :D

Gonna call a shrink on the double, i hope the SCAR can be healed, speakin of which, i bet u know alot of shrinks eh? Comin to live ur life on sro, must be a sad story behind that. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:43 pm 

*yawns*
*waits for a real insult*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:48 pm 
Banned User

fortroy wrote:
*yawns*
*waits for a real insult*

Anything as long as u shut the f%@k up ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:09 pm 

whiners...yawn

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:13 pm 
Banned User

IHateWhiners wrote:
whiners...yawn

Same goes to u o.0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:21 pm 

hehe...when do i whine? chk all my post mr ccf and scammer supporter

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:27 pm 
Banned User

IHateWhiners wrote:
hehe...when do i whine? chk all my post mr ccf and scammer supporter

Didnt say u whine, i meant it will be better if u yawn and shut the hell up as well :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:39 pm 

lol..im jus stating the truth. u can say anythin u like and post anythin u thin is fun. But ppl can also have the freedom to remind u the very sad truth.

Immortality Union rules, Gwar, Fwar, Jwar. Ask ur ppl around if they shy away from Gwar or whether they lose by how big a margin. Why immortality thins they rules Troy? LOL becos its the true fact. I mean seriously speaking, if u guys nv win, how can immo feel otherwise.

And U do seem hellbent on replying every post ar? Spamming wont change the fact whos the king of Troy. CCfers and scammers still cant beat the immo union. Why a union without ccfers and scammers rules? Thats for you to reflect on yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:48 pm 
Banned User

IHateWhiners wrote:
lol..im jus stating the truth. u can say anythin u like and post anythin u thin is fun. But ppl can also have the freedom to remind u the very sad truth.

Immortality Union rules, Gwar, Fwar, Jwar. Ask ur ppl around if they shy away from Gwar or whether they lose by how big a margin. Why immortality thins they rules Troy? LOL becos its the true fact. I mean seriously speaking, if u guys nv win, how can immo feel otherwise.

And U do seem hellbent on replying every post ar? Spamming wont change the fact whos the king of Troy. CCfers and scammers still cant beat the immo union. Why a union without ccfers and scammers rules? Thats for you to reflect on yourself

Dude i have nothing to do with XxX ccfers or scammers whatso ever. I was in k_o's union, xxx was part of the union, i didnt NECESSARILY like xxx or support it. Sad truth, is u guys think any1 who is against u is from xxx >.< and the bitter truth is ur posts are based on that 'assumption'. My guild is clean. So find somethin better to falsely accuse me of....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:02 pm 

supporter doesnt means u r one dude. watch my words. and theres one in arken isnit(ok this i jus heard from ppl)

haa...its perfectly fine u gonna tell everyone immo union is the king. i would not like to visit this topic to reply again.

union rulez

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:11 pm 
Banned User

IHateWhiners wrote:
supporter doesnt means u r one dude. watch my words.k i'm watching, hope they magically turn into something wiser and theres one in arken isnit(ok this i jus heard from ppl)and what the f@%k do i have to do with that? obviously i'm in charge of ccfers bannin section or somethin

haa...its perfectly fine u gonna tell everyone immo union is the king. i would not like to visit this topic to reply again.(sorta what i meant by askin u to shut the hell up)make my freakin day

union rulez

Kinda funny u hate whiners, but u cant stop whining about ccfers o.0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:18 pm 
Banned User

We are Non CCF Non Scammer Union:P and who from Arken is ccfer?

Arkenstone FTW

SoulKeepers <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:36 pm 
Banned User

shaniqua wrote:
We are Non CCF Non Scammer Union:P and who from Arken is ccfer?

Arkenstone FTW

SoulKeepers <3

Don't bother, he thinks ppl who spend money on silk are mostly ccfers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:53 pm 
Banned User

OMG I WAS PARTYING SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

so um this has become a nice thread, whad up ppl :D parrrrrrrty, btw sybian i'll chat with yea soon, was 3am that time :wink: anyways um well i know zero and hes an alright guy i guess, so i bolded what i wanted to say with in mind i didn't wanna lose a friend. Second making fun of grammer mistakes or type-o's is really low. Yea i can't spell or type congrats, i wouldn't go against Fort_troy who ever that is :roll: he maybe whatever u wanna call him but i'm pretty sure if you guys ever pvp'd you'd be on the ground. Hmm before i go, zero i would suggest before the flaming goes on to get control of you character and guild, read up on history or their just going to make you look like a idiot. Belq you noopie whats up? :D grats on 86 :D

Greetz

DopeX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:21 pm 
Banned User

DopeX wrote:
OMG I WAS PARTYING SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRY
ehm wb?
so um this has become a nice thread, whad up ppl :D parrrrrrrty sry, party is full, btw sybian i'll chat with yea soon, was 3am that time :wink: anyways um well i know zerobut zero needs to know who u are, wuts ur ingame name? :D and hes an alright guythank you thank you i guess, so i bolded what i wanted to say with in mind i didn't wanna lose a friend.i don't like losing friends either, plz tell me who u r :P Second making fun of grammer mistakes or type-o's is really low.didn't mean it that way, i jus didn't get it so i asked u to explain it, sry for mockin Yea i can't spell or type congrats, i wouldn't go against Fort_troy who ever that isbreaking news : its the AlmightyA**Kisser :roll: he maybe whatever u wanna call himu mean A**Kisser? but i'm pretty sure if you guys ever pvp'd you'd be on the ground.the advantage of euro over chinese and the level difference Hmm before i go*a guy with a life*, zero i would suggest before the flaming goes on to get control of you character and guild, read up on history ok please refer me to a book or site about the history of great immortality, i'll read it in my free timeor their just going to make you look like a idiot.i'd love to see that Belq you noopie whats up? :D grats on 86 :Dgratz BELQ :D

Greetz

DopeX
who r u ? xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:35 pm 
Banned User

Well the great book of immortality is being written as we speak, and will continue to be written until we fall apart or Jm does. As for me, that's a whole other book and this chapter with sro is nearing its end. Many people wonder who i am, some say i'm tyfly others say a saint. I'm me and that's all about i need to say, if the time ever needs to come where i need to let the world know whom i am you'll be the first to know. Believe me if i know who i was, life would be a lot easier, and yes i took your question out of context and didn't answer it. Hope that helps :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:38 pm 
Banned User

DopeX wrote:
Well the great book of immortality is being written as we speaki hope they give me credit for supplyin facts and thread lines, i got copyrights, and will continue to be writtenmore facts coming soon ;) until we fall apart50% of the players in ur union joined coz u own the fort, but when u lose it (which is possible) ur gonna be left with 75%+- or Jm does. As for me, that's a whole other book and this chapter with sro is nearing its enddont quit b4 tellin me who u r. Many people wonder who i am, some say i'm tyflyu sound like him others say a saintu sound like one xD. I'm me and that's all about i need to say, if the time ever needs to come where i need to let the world know whom i am you'll be the first to know.jus know that i'll be waiting, and if i'm dead, plz make sure u tell my kids or grandkids Believe me if i know who i was, life would be a lot easier,*sad music kicks in* and yes i took your question out of context and didn't answer it. Hope that helpsnone whatsofreakinever

Ingame char name plz? XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:32 am 
Banned User

Well i can't speak for the rest of the guilds all tho i know what i'm about to say they can probably say the same. All the members in our guild would stay in our guild regardless of fortress or not, and many have been in our guild even before the fortress, or immo union, yes we go way back. The fortress is a part of our union but it isn't what connects us or keeps us strong. With or without the fortress we'd still be who we be. one thing i can say tho is that every fortress war from here on out is going to be fought like its our last. Yes we slipped up once, mistakes happen, but we learn from them. So the next Fortress war and for all the ones that come, will be there fully manned ready to take whatever you guys (don't know about you, your guild is unionless?) can throw at us.

Greetz

Dope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:19 am 
Banned User

hmmm u seem to avoid the question. Who r u? R u tyfly and dont wanna get banned again from SRF? :D u can pm me. Gratz on ur 79 sun robe head.

Yeah my guild is unionless atm. Like i said b4 i've bn inactive since the new legend was opened. plus my guild got f%@ked up a month and a half ago, when a friend got hacked and all high lvls got kicked. But its all good

Yeah we go way bak, remember ravinloonies? TiC? Ur friends that u abandoned? The union u effed up without a warning? The fact that shortie refused to join immo wen he was offered to and leave ur union long time ago, for ur sake? And the fact that u ditched ur friends in one day after u got the offer ;)

Is it true u got kicked from immo later coz muppanz was causing trouble? Musta taken alot of a**kissin to get bak in at that time

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:55 am 

They were kicked to shut muppanz up and added back the moment he calmed down ^^ tyfly, angie and us go way back ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:56 am 
Banned User

So you assume i'm tyfly? well that's alright you can think i'm whoever you want me to be. I'll let you keep guessing, gives me a little joy inside that you spend so much time thinking about me. As for the rest of the things you wrote, why don't you trying to pming him ingame about it. You keep digging in dirt, to the point where i think you've gotten over your head. Like in previous comments, here are some words of wisdom, try fixing your own problems before you worry about other peoples

Also as for our guild being kicked from immortality union, yes we were kicked, wippey do. You got kicked from your union too, But see um we got back into ours as for yours.... and our members kiss no ones ass, i don't know how you run your guild (seriously i don't, its falling apart rofl) but we don't need to kiss anyone's ass :)

Last edited by DopeX on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:59 am 

fortroy wrote:
They were kicked to shut muppanz up and added back the moment he calmed down ^^ tyfly, angie and us go way back ^^

ok really quick question WHO ARE YOU?!!? >.<

Edit: Disregard that question :oops:

Build:Wizard/Bard
Thanks for the Sig HejsaN

Last edited by The_Holy_ on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:05 am 
Banned User

The_Holy_ wrote:
fortroy wrote:

ok really quick question WHO ARE YOU?!!? >.<

um you already know lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:09 am 

stop flaming guyz.. we know we are best =P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next