Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Forming a new guild in Troy.Please Read :P
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:39 pm 
Casual Member

The first week i started playing SRO like year and a half or more ago,me and one friend created guild G_unit. We have never been a powerful guild tho,maybe because of the name nobody wanted to join.The guild is 5lvl now and almost no guild members.So i was pissed of guys who denied to join only because of the name...and i created guild named Bulgaria with the idea to join only Bulgarian members but i found out that all of them have guilds now.And now i need a little help :) . I`m going to make a new guild in Troy.My idea is to make a guild with good name (so anybody want to join in).We can level up the guild together.I mean we can collect money together in the guild storage to level up the guild,because I leveled up G_unit all by myself.Only i was paying for the level ups so it is was a little bit hard :\.I am no big level.I just made one wiz he is 28lvl now but have sp for lvl up to 90 so i will level up fast :).The help i want from u is to offer me good names for the new guild. I was thinking of Silkroad,SilkroadOnline,EuropeanUnion,BegForMercy... ( it is not problem if the guild names are already taken cause in SRO as u know big "i" is equal to small "L" ;). So please offer good names for the new guild and i will pick one at the end :) If u want to join the new created guild or have a guild to make one union with you,it will be a pleasure for me.Please help :) and srry for my bad english :) If you can offer me any good names for the guild u will help me alot :)

Last edited by Gunitsoldier on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Forming a new guild in Troy.Please Read :P
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:46 pm 

Sounds swell and all. I was in Bangbros...now soloin it. But im thinkin that it maybe hard to communicate because of the language barrier. I like talkin to other guild members ingame and in vent. I dont think this guild is for me. But goodluck. Just throw out a global sometime...im sure you will get some bites.

LvL 90 Int Hybrid Spear _InMemory_
LvL 7x Str Hybrid Fist Killerkong Staller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 pm 
Valued Member

good luck

Asylum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:56 am 
Frequent Member

i know how u feel dude, had the same problems, but if u want to join my guild just send me a msg!

|Neoptolemus|39|Warrior/Harp|Myrmidons*MyrKnight|